Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) (34848 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Omicronvaccine: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2021
Man Retrieves The Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Alleged Infidelity In Ibadan (Video)

Man retrieves the phone he gifted his girlfriend over alleged infidelity in Ibadan, Oyo state, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE95qcAPG9A

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYCHQAkr5t_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Caramia2020(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Lalami3232(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Dreadshy: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
With all these retrievals, I think Obianuju owes me for all the trips I took her to while dating abi what do you think?

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Whazar(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
Way to go

TRP is golden

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by isaiah4life(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
With all these retrieving mentality trends, I foresee ladies not collecting gifts from men in the nearest future.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Jidemoo: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
No time to check time grin

Trust that gender that deceived Adam at your own peril.

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by advanceDNA: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
I know it looks vindictive collecting the phone you bought for a lady....

But I cannot buy you iphone 12 and u will be using it send nudes to another man..... hábá... you want to be unfortunate niiii...

297 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by KiNg0G: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
betterstyle
kpokpo gri effects

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ladies go hear am ehh...
Their life their choice

19 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by revived2: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Pusssarians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by slawormiir: 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarrrr retrieve gift they bought or gave their girlfriend

You don buy am the gift already.

I repeat Only a pussy ass weak niggarrrr retrieves gift they bought for their girlfriend

Jorge91:
I swear, can’t give what I cannot afford to lose.
Exactly....I dey even use the same logic when I want borrow or lend people money
I will give out the money that I can afford to lose

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by dejavuh0007(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ibadan Quavo.

2 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lol, it is mobile phone that they share when they are together in the relationship funny couple no ex-couple.
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nice one..

3 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by robinfemi: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Two madness they fight the guy at the same time. Buhari Regime, lack of maturity. He should have walk away to my own understanding, No matter what he has done for the girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Babopoi: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Very good

Mosdii, what's ur take

11 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by LaSenior: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
cheesy
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by TheManOfTheYear: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
I would never understand why guys collect the things they gifted their partners after a breakup. Wasn't it meant to be theirs because you gifted them.

The best thing is don't buy her anything when you aren't married to her, collecting your gifts back sounds childish.

Don't dare quote me, I go blast your mama

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by obembet(f): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Babopoi:
Very good
nonsense, what's good about it?
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Mophor: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
Issokay
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Oluwakiddy: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
small small pikin lol �All dis G boyz sef

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by fineboynl(m): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
So this is the new trend. This coming week will be interesting.

Many guys need to choose between the red pill and blue pill.

choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill. The terms refer to a scene in the 1999 film The Matrix.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by graphics105: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
grin
This is just funny
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
isaiah4life:
With all these retrieving mentality trends, I foresee ladies not collecting gifts from men in the nearest future.

They cannot live without men's money.

22 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by mytime24(f): 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
Repil...
Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by McOluOmo: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Only a pussy ass niggarrrr retrieve gift they bought or gave their girlfriend
SMH
U fall hand
You aren't a real niggarrr

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by cevoxi: 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
I will do the same if I were him

11 Likes

Re: Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) by KhingLufem1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blazer Blaze Joeblaze, Sierra Leonean Singer Weds Older White Woman / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.