Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones (26513 Views)

Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period / Why Are Some Families Like This? / Why Are Some Families So Divided And What Can I Do To Unite Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by ImaIma1(f): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
you have not met some very strict parents.....very rigid...even if you are 40..they won't shift post.

It is not in everything that we should obey them especially when it has to do with a personal walk and decision like marriage.

If they like let them not shift post, they will come around even if it is after the couple have had their second child.

Nobody has the right to make a decision about marriage for anyone not even parents.

3 Likes

Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by zyzxx(m): 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2018
deepwater:
Nairaland ruins marriage faster
you are the spirit lolz
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by theDEVILisHERE: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
omooba969:

You're a noise maker coz all you put there is gibberish. I can see you're still locked in the past.

Bitterness.... Wow! cool

He I'd right
Africa must be decolonised, every bit of it

Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa etc must all be destroyed and authentic nations and civilizations restored

That is when true unity for black people would start else u all will keep hating and killing yourselves cause that is what the present slave cages was created for

With true unity comes true relationships, friendships, marriage etc

That said
True soulmate is usually always within the tribe
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by omooba969(m): 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

He I'd right
Africa must be decolonised, every bit of it

Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa etc must all be destroyed and authentic nations and civilizations restored

That is when true unity for black people would start else u all will keep hating and killing yourselves cause that is what the present slave cages was created for

With true unity comes true relationships, friendships, marriage etc

That said
True soulmate is usually always within the tribe

Fantasy or fallacy?
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by chillychill(f): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
baddosky1:

You lie!

Lol na me no my papa no b u sabi am wen I tell u he won't believe me have seen an example (d guy isn't rich like dangote though but yeah he is really rich n a like bit famous)my pman no even look him face. Shebi DAT one is cos he is a xtian muchew. The one wey b say him b Muslim but him b ijebu nnko cheesy.

You've not seen someone like my dad before so don't say its a lie without a good proof tongue
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by chillychill(f): 9:32pm On Jul 20, 2018
BabbanBura:

He never jam pikin like me.
By the way i like the message on your DP

Lol u won't want it family to start meeting cos of u na especially when u hate being at d center of a crowd .

Oh thanks
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2018
jauntty:
My village people strongly thinks Igbos eat humans

That Youruba women are.........

That Hausa girls can't cook

That Bini women are extremely wicked

But me think My people are wrong grin

Alaye, it is TRUE ask these b'tds below

Cc Immhotep lzaa lzaa
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by LZAA: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Alaye, it is TRUE ask these b'tds below
Cc Immhotep lzaa lzaa
grin

Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by BabbanBura(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2018
chillychill:

Lol u won't want it family to start meeting cos of u na especially when u hate being at d center of a crowd .

Oh thanks

Not bad if not for the wrong reasons
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by chillychill(f): 8:09am On Jul 21, 2018
BabbanBura:

Not bad if not for the wrong reasons

what would u call this kinda reason then. Is it a good reason or a bad one.
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by GMbuharii: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2018
untty:
My village people strongly thinks.. That Youruba women are promiscuous
grin
Chidialaigbo grin
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by theDEVILisHERE: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
omooba969:

Fantasy or fallacy?

Every fake entity eventually gets destroyed and the real reinstated

This is the era of revolution
The era of restoration of original in place of the fake

The signs are already there for anyone to see

This is no fantasy or fallacy
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by boyjo: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2018
bjayx:

Thanks... I am

Okay. How about today, are you fine?
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by bjayx: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
boyjo:

Okay. How about today, are you fine?
Lol...I'm not. Thanks
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by boyjo: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
bjayx:

Lol...I'm not. Thanks

Oya talk to Mama, wharrapind?
Ayam listening.. wink wink
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by kayojosephy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
darefams:
ibadan girls truly like money too much. they can run u dry and still be looking for someone better. But truth must be said, we have too many issues in our cultures and traditions. too many believes.
I remember well, my aunt once told me never to marry anyone from ogun state, that the girls are very fetish, i ended up loosing a very good and promising lady and went for one skinny ibadan babe, my brother, after spending so much, doing all my best to make things work, three years relationship, she just find one excuse to leave so she could find another dummy who will be spending on her. bros, i nearly cry.
Bro, you just made a mistake of generalisation, some not all because I have come across wonderful Ibadan ladies of both religion...
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by Brunicekid(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
BabbanBura:

Very true my Brother but it all depends on us either to take this shit or not. When my mum started seeing girls outside her spec visiting me, together with her husband started shame-calling the girls' tribes, family history or region. I had to surmon the both of them for a meeting where i made it clear that the sentiment shit they are talking about can not and does not apply to me. Whoever and whereever my love is and come from provided we are of same religious and personal ideology - boom! i will wife her. They started justifying their concerns to the extent of saying "the devil you know is better than the angel you do not know". I said "Mum, Dad, i am no marrying any devil, worst case if i know she is one. I will take my chances at finding that angel i do not know". Case close, no one pressures me anymore.
One of the very reasons many buckle to this balckmail is fear of being cut off from the family. Go and succeed, damn them respectfully, and na them go come look for you later. Don't worry about that dream exotic wedding you want them to sponsor, you can do that much later when they come back to you.
Cheers
You make a valid point, Bro!!!
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by BabbanBura(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Brunicekid:
You make a valid point, Bro!!!

Thanks Bro
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by fredopareto(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2020
donstan18:
Families can only destroy a marriage of weak and unintelligent couples.

If your marriage get destroyed by your family, you are a fool and should be held responsible for allowing a third party destroy your marriage or joy.

If you know your stand in your marriage, your parents will know their boundary.
don't talk like a baby..jah no go let u see problems wey go mak u denied Christ...wat mata is prayer and determination... Even man of God self dey feel ham..just b humble.some people don talk pass u.. Bt wen d real test set in..dey fail...I pray for grace..
Re: Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones by fredopareto(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
post=69539374:

Lol, cheesy you are so very ON POINT!

Some families even see churches as an obstacle.. they're redeemed we re Catholic.. we can't marry them.. i mean.. isn't it the same God ?.. 

Food For thought!
my main concern reason why I refuse to take up my calling..except God use me to unite all church..imagine..redeem can't attend mountain of fire..MF can't attend Christ embassy.. Embassy can't attend white garment..white garment can't attend synagogue. Etc and all of dem dey CAN..dis one will say dis year God said,anoda too God said..either opposite oR contradict.e.g God say dis yrs plenty of rain anoda God say plenty of sun..although God is dynamic BT not confusing.if dere is changes it communicate back..yet dsame country..different message...I doubted if we re serving God BT church or pastor cus there is only one God

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child After 28 Years Of Marriage / Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) / Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.