Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

The Trinity And Identity Of God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity And Identity Of God (11679 Views)

Real Identity Of 3 Wise Men Who Visited Jesus' Birthplace Revealed By Expert / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Well done, but I see that you choose to jump verse 36 where he exclusively said "because I said I am the Son of God" and not "because I said I am God the father"

Stop misinterpreting Christ words like the Jews.

sorry sir, maybe next time I'll write the whole of Genesis to revelation so I don't have to jump verse..
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

I want you to give me a definite answer. Who created the world?

OK fine.

God

Genesis 1:1

You must also answer my questions with definite answers too.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Nice question. We are beginning to head somewhere.

The bible has made us to understand that No one has in anytime seen God the father:

John 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Hebrew 1:2-3
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Col 1:15 "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:"

2 Cor 4:4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

What you should understand is that one of the main purpose of christ coming was to make the father known to us, that is to declare him unto man. Jesus took all what is of his father and showed or made it known to us. Everything is of the father. The proceeding verse of that John 14:9 you quoted even explained it more better and clearly by saying "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works."

11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works 'sake." John 14:10-11

The bible also said that it pleased God the father to dwell in Christ fully

Col 1:19 "For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;"

Seeing Jesus is seeing God the father, this is the reason why Jesus said "He who has seen me has SEEN the Father"

Remember the father sent the son, Jesus did not send himself. He did nothing of his own accord but the will of the father who sent him.

Now let's go by your notion that says Jesus is the same person as the Father Yahweh...
can you kindly answer the question you asked earlier about who were the "us" in Genesis 1?

If in fact Jesus is Yahweh the father then your trinity doctrine will be left with one party missing out of the three as one logic. It will be Jesus or Yahweh and the Holy Spirit.

So who are the "Us" in Genesis 1?
Get this straight : there is nowhere in scripture , where the word Trinity is mentioned ; but can we deny the concept there ? No ! But back to your question : Genesis 1 :1-5 gives us detail of who the "Us" is . In Genesis 1:1, we are told of a God. In verse 2, there is a Spirit hovering over the face of the waters .In verse 3, God is using a voice to create; this voice is the Word of God (Jesus) .These three are what the Bible referred to as the "US" or in Hebrew, Elohim(which is plural for God ).

1 Like

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

sorry sir, maybe next time I'll write the whole of Genesis to revelation so I don't have to jump verse..

Hahahaha...you don't need to, but it seems your fallacy was detected quick.

Can you show me any explicit verse where Jesus said he is God the Father?

But at least I have shown you where he identify himself as Son of God.

That is a head start.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

OK fine.

God

Genesis 1:1

You must also answer my questions with definite answers too.

You said God ba?
But John 1:3 says, All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
All things were made by him (Christ). If you say God made the world doesn't it mean we're saying about the same thing. That Jesus and God are one.?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Do you really listen to yourself and see how hypocritical you sound right now. You have been misquoting the bible since to support your false trinity doctrine. And all of a sudden the same bible verses I am quoting for you have lost their credence because it's not direct word from Jesus? Wow!

Can you show me where Jesus directly or explicitly said he is God the father?

If John 14:9 is Jesus explicit words how about John 14:10-11 I quoted to explain it?

How about John 10:36 where Jesus himself confirms to the Jews that he is the Son of God?

I ask you again, show me any explicit verse from Jesus saying he is God the father?
Brother , your illusions are still getting the better of you. Must Jesus be called God categorically or verbatim before He is acknowledged as God ? So the Bible who calls Him God is wrong ,abi?Lol..but what about those who worshipped Him . Why did He not rebuke them? I know you not answer because you folly is entrenched in confusion .
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
Get this straight : there is nowhere in scripture , where the word Trinity is mentioned ; but can we deny the concept there ? No ! But back to your question : Genesis 1 :1-5 gives us detail of who the "Us" is . In Genesis 1:1, we are told of a God. In verse 2, there is a Spirit hovering over the face of the waters .In verse 3, God is using a voice to create; this voice is the Word of God (Jesus) .These three are what the Bible referred to as the "US" or in Hebrew, Elohim(which is plural for God ).

yeah
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Hahahaha...you don't need to, but it seems your fallacy was detected quick.

Can you show me any explicit verse where Jesus said he is God the Father?

But at least I have shown you where he identify himself as Son of God.

That is a head start.

No I can't show you any explicit verse where Jesus said he is God the father.

But I can show you John 1:1.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
The word was God. This verse statement isn't figurative it. It is literal.
John 10:30; I and my father are one. Is not figurative. It is literal.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shelumiel:

True.

just like rapture was not mentioned in the bibe but the concept cannot be denied.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Do you really listen to yourself and see how hypocritical you sound right now. You have been misquoting the bible since to support your false trinity doctrine. And all of a sudden the same bible verses I am quoting for you have lost their credence because it's not direct word from Jesus? Wow!

Can you show me where Jesus directly or explicitly said he is God the father?

If John 14:9 is Jesus explicit words how about John 14:10-11 I quoted to explain it?

How about John 10:36 where Jesus himself confirms to the Jews that he is the Son of God?

I ask you again, show me any explicit verse from Jesus saying he is God the father?
Puhahaha...you are still asking that dumb question ? Open to John 14:9 . Read it and weep. Lol...
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
And also lets try not to use insulting words here. We are all believers here. We're trying not to win an argument here but to explain what we understand on this topic of trinity.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Right hand means the place of authority and power.

The Father is not a physical Being that someone can sit at his right hand. Like I said, we will only see JESUS CHRIST. In Him the Father dwells and will dwell forever.

Act 7:55-56 55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and[b] set him at his own right hand[/b] in the heavenly places,

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Hebrew 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Luke 22:69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Do you have any version that used power or authority? I am presently using kjv

Though I know the father is not a physical entity. Just for more clarity

Thanks!
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

Great.

I wouldn't call myself a trinitarian per say. I'm a believer of Christ. And that's what I know..

And your illustration with using hammer to smash to mirror is flawed cos Christ cannot be separated from God.

Not helping....

Trinity says they are separate that is father, Son and Holy spirit different from the other but as one

And you have not said anything about the holy spirit yet?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by OneJ: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
Another question to for you : If the Trinity is a fallacy , they why did God use the word "Us" in Genesis 1:26 and Genesis 11:7? Who are the "Us" ?

Shelumiel, the "Us" is some one ,the Bible called "the only begotten son of God (or only begotten god) who is at the Father's side". (John 1:14,18).
Jesus is not Almighty God himself.

Rather, the Almighty God was in a conversation with another person, evidently, His only begotten son, Jesus christ.
Gen3:22 " Jehovah (Yahweh) God then said " Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good & bad"

Gen 1:1 "In the beginning God Almighty created the heavens & the earth"

John 1:3 ,10 " THROUGH him all things were made".... the world was made THROUGH him"
Heb1:1, 2 " In the past ,God spoke to our forefathers.... but in these last days HE has spoken to us by HIS SON (Jesus) whom HE (God Almighty) APPOINTED HEIR of all things, AND THROUGH whom HE (God Almighty) made the universe"

Jesus worked as "the craftsman" through whom (Yahweh ) Jehovah God, his Father, created the universe.

A craftsman built a mansion ,yes. But the original owner/financier actually built the mansion

Prov8:22-30 " Yahweh ( Jehovah) produced me ("possessed me/ made me/ brought me forth"wink as the first (the beginning) of His works" ..... when HE marked out the foundation of the earth, I was the craftsman at his (Father's) side".

Any power, authority, glory /honour that Christ received, Yahweh (JEHOVAH )had permitted & granted it.
"The Father loves the son and has given all things into his hand." John 3:35.

This is not rocket science.

shalom aleichem.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

I think one major problem we Christian have is that we don't know the difference between a figurative statement and a literal statement.

Christ sitting on the right hand of God is a figurative statement and not a literal one. There's no chair in heaven that God or Christ is sitting on. Just like when you say President buhari is sitting in Aso Rock. It doesn't mean he's is literally sitting in Aso rock. It means he's sitting in a place of authority as the president of Nigeria. Christ on he right hand of God that Christ sits on a place of authority.

Believe me, I don't know it all. In as much as I teach what I know, I am also open to learn from others too.

But don't forget that throne(s) were also mention in heaven in the book of Revelations.

The scripture must agree in it entirety as well.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am sure that even if Christ had said "I am Yahweh Himself and Yahweh is me and I mean this literarily and not figuratively" most of us here still won't have been able to understand what he's saying.

The sin of man really did blinded man from seeing or knowing God, that even when he came to us in flesh we still cannot recognize him.
Either that or it is English language that have problem with us..

upon all the sayings in the scriptures;
1.... the word was with God, and the word was God.
2.. I and the father are one.
3... if you see me you've seen the Father.
4... Christ the image of God.
5... By him and through him the world was created.
6... His name shall be called immanuel, translating God with us.
7... His name shall be called wonderful.... Mighty God (uppercase G), everlasting Father (Isa 9:6)
8.... Before Me there was no God formed , Nor shall there be after Me. I, even I, am the Lord, and besides Me there is no Savior.” Isaiah 43:10,11
9... To those who have obtained like precious faith with us by the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
10...Isaiah 44:24 - (God created the world by Himself alone)
John 1:3 ; Colossians 1:16 - (Jesus made all things).
11.... therefore the Jews sought to kill Him, because He not only broke the Sabbath, but also said that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God (even the Jews understood what he meant by Son of God. John 5:17,18
12... He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him. John 5:23.
13.... “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I AM [He], you will die in your sins.” John 8:24.

I'd like you all to read John 8:24 from any translation you like..

Hope somebody will not say I jumped verses..

1 Like

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Act 7:55-56 55 But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,

56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Ephesians 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and[b] set him at his own right hand[/b] in the heavenly places,

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Psalm 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Hebrew 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

Matthew 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Luke 22:69 Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Do you have any version that used power or authority? I am presently using kjv

Though I know the father is not a physical entity. Just for more clarity

Thanks!

you answered yourself in Matthew 26:64.
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Shelumiel: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
OneJ:

Shelumiel, the "Us" is some one ,the Bible called "the only begotten son of God (or only begotten god) who is at the Father's side". (John 1:14,18).

Rather, the Almighty God was in a conversation with another person, evidently, His only begotten son, Jesus christ.
Gen3:22 " Jehovah (Yahweh) God then said " Here the man has become like one of us in knowing good & bad"

John 1:3 ,10 " THROUGH him all things were made".... the world was made THROUGH him"
Heb1:1, 2 " In the past ,God spoke to our forefathers.... but in these last days HE has spoken to us by HIS SON (Jesus) whom HE (God Almighty) APPOINTED HEIR of all things, AND THROUGH whom HE (God Almighty) made the universe"

Jesus worked as "the craftsman" through whom (Yahweh ) Jehovah God, his Father, created the universe.

A craftsman built a mansion ,yes. But the original owner/financier actually built the mansion

Prov8:22-30 " Yahweh ( Jehovah) produced me ("possessed me/ made me/ brought me forth"wink as the first (the beginning) of His works" ..... when HE marked out the foundation of the earth, I was the craftsman at his (Father's) side".

Any power, authority, glory /honour that Christ received, Yahweh (JEHOVAH )had permitted & granted it.

shalom aleichem.
You have not answered the question : who is the "US"? Simple .
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shelumiel:

Ok...but Shelumiel says God the father/Yahweh is in fact Jesus the word so how does trinity ended up with 3 distinct different persons as one?
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Believe me, I don't know it all. In as much as I teach what I know, I am also open to learn from others too.

But don't forget that throne(s) were also mention in heaven in the book of Revelations.

The scripture must agree in it entirety as well.

The book of revelations is too lengthy in to explain. most times thrones was used figuratively in the Bible to signify authority.

I said most times not all the time.
king David throne throne in the Bible meant a literal throne..
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

You said God ba?
But John 1:3 says, All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
All things were made by him (Christ). If you say God made the world doesn't it mean we're saying about the same thing. That Jesus and God are one.?

I gave you my answer with clear explanation but you asked for definite answer. And I also provided but you on the other hand is replying with indefinite answers if I may ask.

Jesus and God the father are one in what sense here?

Your answer will show how your trinity doctrine makes you speak from both sides of your mouth.

Does Jesus have a God?
Did Jesus prayed to and worshipped God?
Is Jesus equal to the Father he prayed to?
Is the Father he prayed to Greater than Jesus?

Please I need definite answer as well.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

You said God ba?

I gave you my answer with clear explanation but you asked for definite answer. And I also provided but you on the other hand is replying with indefinite answers if I may ask.

Your answer will show how your trinity doctrine makes you speak from both sides of your mouth.

Does Jesus have a God?

Please I need definite answers as well.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
OneJ:

shalom aleichem.

You likened Jesus to be the craftsman and God to be the original owner. That's good.
but
John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him and through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made... 1:14 - And the Word became flesh and dwelt among..
"By him" (tells us about the owner, Jesus) and "through him" tells us about the craftsman (also Jesus.. And the next statement (...and without him, nothing was made that was made) shows that we can't separate the owner from the craftsman .

you also said
the Father gave all things to his son right? But It's 42:8 says; I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.
Since God cannot share his glory with another doesn't that mean that Jesus must be God Himself?

1 Like

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
Brother , your illusions are still getting the better of you. Must Jesus be called God categorically or verbatim before He is acknowledged as God ? So the Bible who calls Him God is wrong ,abi?Lol..but what about those who worshipped Him . Why did He not rebuke them? I know you not answer because you folly is entrenched in confusion .

All your questions above has been answered by me at bold. Please don't pretend I did not. In the previous pages.

Jesus was called God in the Bible FYI. Hebrews 1:8
John 1:1

I want you to show me where he claimed to be God the Father/Yahweh as you earlier stated in the Bible.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by OneJ: 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

I think one major problem we Christian have is that we don't know the difference between a figurative statement and a literal statement.

Christ sitting on the right hand of God is a figurative statement and not a literal one. There's no chair in heaven that God or Christ is sitting on. Just like when you say President buhari is sitting in Aso Rock. It doesn't mean he's is literally sitting in Aso rock. It means he's sitting in a place of authority as the president of Nigeria. Christ on he right hand of God that Christ sits on a place of authority.

U guys always misapply " I and my Father are one" . Christ & his father are one just like Christ and his followers John 17:11,21.
Besides, this is what Christ actually meant Amos3:3. Just like man & wife matt19:4-6.

His Father, Yahweh( Jehovah) granted that authority to Jesus his son . (John 3:35. Hebrew 1:1,2) .Do you agree?
Jesus & his Father are different entities. Do U agree ? John 14:1. 17:3. 1Cor 15:27
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:

No I can't show you any explicit verse where Jesus said he is God the father.

But I can show you John 1:1.
In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
The word was God. This verse statement isn't figurative it. It is literal.
John 10:30; I and my father are one. Is not figurative. It is literal.

John 17:21-22
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

This should not be figurative to please, make sure not to read your man made doctrine into it.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Shelumiel:
Puhahaha...you are still asking that dumb question ? Open to John 14:9 . Read it and weep. Lol...

No truth in you.

Shalom!
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Perfectbeing:
And also lets try not to use insulting words here. We are all believers here. We're trying not to win an argument here but to explain what we understand on this topic of trinity.

I am here to reason together and to learn as well, if you or anyone turn it into a banta of insult I leave you to yourself.

And that is where Shelumiel is heading.
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Maamin:

Does Jesus have a God?

Please I need definite answers as well.

use scriptures to explain scriptures.

John 20:27-28;
Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Thomas clearly called Jesus God. (G in uppercase) and he wasn't rebuked by Jesus but rather Jesus replied in verse 29, because you've seen you believe. Blesses is he who believe without seeing.
Jesus would have corrected him, if He wasn't God

1 Like

Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
OneJ:

Gen 1:1 "In the beginning God Almighty created the heavens & the him all things were made".... the world was made THROUGH him"

shalom aleichem.

Well done, as comprehensive as this is, they will come and tell you that Jesus is Yahweh the father but in trinity Jesus is separate from the Father as well as the holy spirit. What a confuse doctrine. Smh!
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Maamin(m): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
OneJ:

shalom aleichem.

Well done, as comprehensive as this is, they will come and tell you that Jesus is Yahweh the father but in trinity Jesus is separate from the Father as well as the holy spirit. What a confuse doctrine. Smh!
Re: The Trinity And Identity Of God by Perfectbeing(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
OneJ:

U guys always misapply " I and my Father are one" . Christ & his father are one just like Christ and his followers John 17:11,21.
Besides, this is what Christ actually meant Amos3:3. Just like man & wife matt19:4-6.

His Father, Yahweh( Jehovah) granted that authority to Jesus his son . (John 3:35. Hebrew 1:1,2) .Do you agree?
Jesus & his Father are different entities. Do U agree ? John 14:1. 17:3. 1Cor 15:27

This is exactly what I was saying. We don't know when the passage is literal or figurative..

what about John 1:1... the word was with God and the word was God".
Is that figurative.. was that a verse explaining Jesus' followers are being the word of God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Household Enemies, Wickedness And Witchcraft / Prophets Speaks On Cause Of Ebony’s Death, She Went For Juju (video) / Archbishop Ibezim: Many Talents Decaying Because People Rather Pray Than Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.