Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? (571 Views)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Date Someone Younger Than Her? / I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / 100-Year-Old Prestatyn Bride To Marry Her Toyboy Lover 26 Years Younger Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by monikmotivatioa: 9:30am On Jul 20, 2018
Well I hope you are not expecting me to tell you that this question is coming from women.A lot of people,virtually everywhere in the world accept that men should be older than their wives and when women get attracted to younger men,it becomes something unusual or abnormal. Is it okay to marry someone younger than I am?

If you are wondering if it is okay for a woman to marry someone younger than she is,I also want you to wonder as well if it okay for girls younger than 18 years to start giving birth to children or for women older than 45 years or in their 50's to begin having babies.

You see,there are many things we do not have control of in life. If a child marries before she is 18 years and is in her puberty age what stops her from getting pregnant and having children at that age? And if a woman is married but has not conceived until she is 45 years and above is it by her own making or choice? What is not normal or okay about the things of nature that come their own way and at their own time? Is it okay to marry someone younger than I am? Continue reading: http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/07/is-it-okay-to-marry-someone-younger.html
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2018
why would a normal-thinking rational sane man who has money and a very bright future marry a living fossil?
whats important in a woman if not her body. what does she bring to a man? money? no. brains? no. so it has to be the body. and the fresher the better.
dont make me remind you about that milk thing again...

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2018
to each their own misery

if a man desires to marry an older/younger wife, then so be it (so long as it aint against the law), and same goes for women... there are far more important things to worry about in life than what other people are doing with their lives.

me, so long as the babe is RIGHT for me, i dont give a damn how old she is.
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by donbachi(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2018
The older the berry,the sweeter the juice...most older women always want to be the controller general.while,some will cheris the younger guy and treat him like the baby he is..as,for me.i dont see anything wrong with that.enjoy.
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by mimimile93: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2018
with LOVE all things are possible. Let LOVE leads
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2018
mimimile93:
with LOVE all things are possible. Let LOVE leads
I thought you don't believe in love
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 20, 2018
peadophilia signals
Re: Is It Okay To Marry Someone Younger Than I Am? by mimimile93: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I thought you don't believe in love
O girl I beliv in love o. Thanks for evrytin

(1) (Reply)

99% Of All Hoes Made Their Money From Nigerian Men – Kenyan Model, Huddah Monroe / True Love Or Money? –19yrs Old Teen Weds 39yrs Old Bride Kisses Her Passionately / Reasons Why You Are Still Not Married.... You Will Be Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.