Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas (502 Views)

Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / No Gonking Of John Thomas This Year 2021 / She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas by gabbynak(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2018
As Nigerian Fertility experts began consultation on ethics in Assisted Reproduction Technique, the high rate of infertility among Nigerian men has been linked to high consumption of chemically grown and processed foods. In an interview with journalists during a Public Discussion on Ethics in Invitro Fertilisation, IVF, practice in Nigeria, the President Association for Fertility and Reproductive Health, AFRH, Dr. Faye Iketubosin , who traced the problem on the food chain said these foods have been causing harm to both to both men and female....See More...

SOURCE: Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas

Re: Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas by BeingFrank(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
So we all starve to death? . There are many things we can't totally avoid these days. From electromagnetic radiations, GMO crops etc. My advice is take enough naturally grown fruits and vegetables as possible.
Re: Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas by MssIndependent(f): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2018
BeingFrank:
So we all starve to death? . There are many things we can't totally avoid these days. From electromagnetic radiations, GMO crops etc. My advice is take enough naturally grown fruits and vegetables as possible.
Me chop anything chopable biko. No time to think weather e balance or na processed.
Re: Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas by gabbynak(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2018
MssIndependent:
Me chop anything chopable biko. No time to think weather e balance or na processed.
But even if it doesn't affect you kind off base on the article, be watchful dear about what goes into your system. It applies to both sex. Even if it doesn't lead to infetility in females, your weight ad body physiology should also be considered.
Re: Processed Food Go Reduced The Power Of Your John Thomas by gabbynak(m): 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
BeingFrank:
You are right! But that doesn't mean we should throw away cautiousness.

(1) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Doctors Of Nowadays Encourage People To Always Have S*x / Do You Get Extra Hot Moment You Reached 30 Years? Lady Asks / Sex Beyond Measures........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.