Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k (1937 Views)

Slay Queen Shows Off The Money She Made From Sex. Shows Off Sex Skill / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' / Nigerian Woman Marries Her Only Boyfriend Years After She Asked God For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Escabado: 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
You remember the girl I meet two days ago that requested for 70k to see her parents in the village . She called today to say she can accept 50k to show I love her.that I should care for her and make her my number one priority . I told her to come to my place so we can pass night and discuss more and then I can give her 10k the following day . She refused and said if I really care about her that I can transfer the money to are account and not asked to come and sleep in my place .

grin Laff wan finish me , but what exactly does this girl take me for. Money miss road abi wetin

Guys how do I follow this girl. Tell me your mind

9 Likes

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Sundrus: 4:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
When una dey chase them like hegoats why them no go dey demand money from una carelessly. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Bennysam: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
They want to eat without work

1 Like

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by tyup(m): 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Escabado:
You remember the girl I meet two days ago that requested for 70k to see her parents in the village . She called today to say she can accept 50k to show I love her.that I should care for her and make her my number one priority . I told her to come to my place so we can pass night and discuss more and then [b{i can give her 10k the following day[/b] She refused and said if I really care about her that I can transfer the money to are account and not asked to come and sleep in my place .

grin Laff wan finish me , but what exactly does this girl take me for. Money miss road abi wetin

10k is even too much.....I'm sure if ur fellow nigga man ask for such Dash, you go shenk am

1 Like

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by LagBlogger(m): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Transfer 5 kobo to her, it is not the amount that matters but the thought.

1 Like

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Saviolamemphix(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
If u give that gel 1 naira u are a mugu

4 Likes

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
tyup:

10k is even too much.....I'm sure if ur fellow nigga man ask for such Dash, you go shenk am
Na you go tell am who to dash money? Shey make him give you him fellow nigga akant details make you wire dead presidents to am.
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by tyup(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
CamusMidas:

Na you go tell am who to dash money? Shey make him give you him fellow nigga akant details make you wire dead presidents to am.

ion need his money nigga

the koko be say for a lady to get 10k from you ur fellow nigga should have gotten 50 to 100k
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
tyup:

ion need his money nigga

the koko be say for a lady to get 10k from you ur fellow nigga should have gotten 50 to 100k
I mean you should send his niggas the money since he doesn't care about them.
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by TJaguar(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
You again grin
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by tyup(m): 7:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
CamusMidas:

I mean you should send his niggas the money since he doesn't care about them.

Tell his niggas to contact me then
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by seanwilliam(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Escabado:
You remember the girl I meet two days ago that requested for 70k to see her parents in the village . She called today to say she can accept 50k to show I love her.that I should care for her and make her my number one priority . I told her to come to my place so we can pass night and discuss more and then I can give her 10k the following day . She refused and said if I really care about her that I can transfer the money to are account and not asked to come and sleep in my place .

Rephrase her point that if she cares about u ,she should come over
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
tyup:

Tell his niggas to contact me then
You same to be more bothered, I believe you can still go a great length of contacting them yourself.
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by SarutobiEky(m): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Escabado:

bro..drop her Facebook ID here..make we follow am up...she dey mad gan undecided wait OP you be dey consider to give am 10k? cry
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Mcslize: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Drop the girl number let me chat with her. She will use her own money travel come see me for house.
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Sixfeetbelle: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
tyup:

ion need his money nigga

Why should a fellow nigga get more than the lady when they're both human beings?
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
If she truly said all that to you then she has started seeing you as mumu already.
Please brother please, prove her wrong and make us proud I beg you.

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by baralatie(m): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
get a negotiator!
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by baralatie(m): 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
at home and watching last night in

and I am in shock watching how a young teenage american girl masterminded the killing of a young man by implicating her man friend to commit murder.later telling the police that her man friend was abusive and forced her to tag along
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by LikeAking: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Never give her anything until you Bleep her tau tau.

Never make her your number one.

Make your self scarce at this moment.

She one scam you.

1 Like

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by LikeAking: 12:49am On Nov 12, 2020
seanwilliam:

Rephrase her point that if she cares about u ,she should come over

Confam.
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by SavageResponse(m): 1:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Escabado:

Have patience, she will still reduce it to 5K grin

3 Likes

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by tyup(m): 5:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why should a fellow nigga get more than the lady when they're both human beings?

That's the Bro code

Bros Bfr hoes....You as a lady can't ask me for money and I'll give in to the demand either you come thr a guy or get ready to have ur request pending
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by cooooooks(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Which one is 'fellow'?

Who/what are we?

tyup:

ion need his money nigga

Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Oturatetuala(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Girls girls girls
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Sixfeetbelle: 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
tyup:

That's the Bro code

Bros Bfr hoes....You as a lady can't ask me for money and I'll give in to the demand either you come thr a guy or get ready to have ur request pending

Words from an entitled nigga is all I see in your write-up.
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by tyup(m): 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Words from an entitled nigga is all I see in your write-up.

no one is feeling entitled here... u dont get the message and that's not my problem
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by tyup(m): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
baralatie:

and I am in shock watching how a young teenage american girl masterminded the killing of a young man by implicating her man friend to commit murder.later telling the police that her man friend was abusive and forced her to tag along

soo....
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
baralatie:

what's the title of the movie bro
Re: She Has Reduced The Money She Asked me From 70k To 50k by baralatie(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
azawuoba:

what's the title of the movie bro
it is not a movie it is on id....investigative series of already solved police cases
this one is last night in

(1) (Reply)

I Want Fvuck But I No Wan Spend Money. (woman Na Calamity) / My Husband Threatened To Leave Me After I Caught Him And Our Neighbour's Wife / Please Help Me I Think I’m Ruining My New Relationship With A Good Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.