Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age (12028 Views)

Applying For Army Short Service Commission With Age Disparity / Job Tips For The Unemployed / JOB TIPS: Tips on How To Find The Perfect Job For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age by ridwan20u: 12:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
This Course Involves Searching for Products
Online That Are Cheap Enough and That When
Imported, There Would Be Enough
Maximization of Profit e.g. jewelries, books,
clothes etc.

http://boxloaded.com.ng/product/home-based-importation/
Re: Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age by sirelexzy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nice one Op.
very helpful post.
Re: Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age by ElRapido: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yusuf54:
Hello Fellow Nairalanders...Today is my Birthdayyyyy...1 Million Likes for Me

Shey Nairaland users reach one million sef with all these people with multiple accounts everywhere.
Re: Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age by spiritedtete: 2:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm I wish I was born today... honestly people born in the late 70s and 80s even early 90s.... never have this much privilege to excel before certain age.

Who born you well to look at an elder's eyes when talking...

Who are you to talk back when an elder is talking

Who are you to sit... the same place with an elder...

Tell me how do you get opportunity when your age is downplayed.

"Growing up" in being successful has everything to do with age

Children are very lucky now
Re: Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age by abbeymighty(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
For original and undiluted virgin coconut oil choose Dee-efs virgin coconut oil. Available in various sizes from 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1ltr. For more details contact 08033808419 or 08035726083. A try will convince you.

Re: Job Tips: Why Being Successful In Life Has Nothing At All To Do With Age by dellaziz(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2018
abbeymighty:
For original and undiluted virgin coconut oil choose Dee-efs virgin coconut oil. Available in various sizes from 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 1ltr. For more details contact 08033808419 or 08035726083. A try will convince you.

Where can I get d oil?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is Better, Federal Govt Job In A Parastatal Of Private University? / Lagos Begins Recruitment For Agripreneurship Programme / Rite Foods Nig Ltd, Shagamu, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.