Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? (2579 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / c8 Reasons Why Smart People Prefer Prostitution To Dating / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Carolece(f): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
I could answer a more reality question.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Onchedu(m): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2010
@African Queen. trust me, It sounds hot compared to how cold it'l actualy be.

Prostitution for what! there's a lot of things I would tolerate from my woman & let fly. sleping with another person will never be one of them. If she ever was my girl, she'd know me well enough to know that & remeber it always.

I really can't be proud of a stupid woman. what kind of man would that make me?

When I'm mean, I'm MEAN without diplomacy.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by lallafati(f): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2010
Onchedu:

Prostitution for what! there's a lot of things I would tolerate from my woman & let fly. sleping with another person will never be one of them. If she ever was my girl, she'd know me well enough to know that & remeber it always.

I really can't be proud of a silly woman. what kind of man would that make me?

Exactly my thoughts.
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by abrahym(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2010
It ok! Love is blind
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Africanqueen2(f): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2010
Onchedu:

I really can't be proud of a silly woman. what kind of man would that make me?

Na ur mind sha. . . So u won't even say thank you for saving my life?
abrahym:

It ok! Love is blind
who tell u?
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Onchedu(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2010
African_queen:

Na your mind sha. . . So u won't even say thank you for saving my life?

Thank U for dragging my treasure thru gutter? Nope. No thank U's there. In her next life she will know the order of importance of things with some of us men.

Its not even the sex she had for money that would be her crime o. It's that she was stupid enough to even think of it enough to go ahead with it. I'd rather she even abandoned me there too and married someone else. More honorable thing to do. If I wake, I'll pay my bills. If I die, I die with the knowledge that I had me a woman of virtue while I lived and that would make dead me feel good. grin grin grin
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Africanqueen2(f): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2010
Onchedu:

Thank U for dragging my treasure thru gutter? Nope. No thank U's there. In her next life she will know the order of importance of things with some of us men.

Its not even the sex she had for money that would be her crime o. It's that she was silly enough to even think of it enough to go ahead with it. I'd rather she even abandoned me there too and married someone else. More honorable thing to do. If I wake, I'll pay my bills. If I die, I die with the knowledge that I had me a woman of virtue while I lived and that would make dead me feel good. grin grin grin
Checked
Re: What If She Went Into Prostitution To Pay Your Hospital Bills? by Mike07031028714: 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Are you sure of the girl you want to marry? Watch Nigerian girls dancing naked at a sex party in Ghana
https://wowne.ws/2020/12/31/watch-slay-queens-dancing-at-a-sex-party-in-ghana-18/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Not A Wood! / Housing And Relationships / Why Do Most Ladies Like Frowning(burning Face)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.