Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (54774 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Police Officer Lynched By Mob After They Mistook Him For A Motorcycle Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:18am On Jul 21, 2018
the sars who do all these are mostly full of afonja touts and situated in lagos! trust me..
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by greggng: 10:19am On Jul 21, 2018
What a shame after brutalising him
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by TheUbermensch: 10:20am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

Nigeria is not yet the United States. And In Nigeria, you are addressed according to how you dress.

You can be an entertainer,and still look decent. I don't get the crazy looks/hair/sense of dressing those claiming to be singers in Nigeria carry about.

Some of these guys look really scary.

Such a stupid reply.

Don't we have people who dress like Saints but commit the most despicable crime? Why should someone be taken for a criminal or a bad person because of his fashion style? it further goes to show that people of the Nigerian police are low thinking illiterates who are in dire need of a psychological re-evaluation.

5 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:21am On Jul 21, 2018
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy everyone is having their fair share in this country. What a nation! Everybody must chop beating one way or the other haba! grin grin Shame on those supporting the Buhari regime.
Very soon ladies won't be excluded grin grin grin
Nigeria my country grin

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2018
MrImole:

I'm sure the future of this guy is bright, but see what weed has done to him.
hahaha. He didn't even read d post
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2018
The news of SARS brutality is always coming from either Lagos or Edo state.
How come we rarely hear report of their nefarious activities in other parts?
You know the answer. Y'all should change your ways and stop promoting fraud!!
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Afonja007: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

Nigeria is not yet the United States. And In Nigeria, you are addressed according to how you dress.

You can be an entertainer,and still look decent. I don't get the crazy looks/hair/sense of dressing those claiming to be singers in Nigeria carry about.

nigeria is not united state but here fulani can carry ak47 God go still deal with una type

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:
na Buhari create SARS abi?

Shut Up
Buhari is the chief security officer
Don't you trade any blame here
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2018
Jung:
That's the essence of the brand sir. The dress sense, the hairdo, all of it is what sells for them sir. Do not impose your views on others sir.

Bye sir.

I beg you, you don't have to reply me. I haven't eaten and I'm in a tempestuous mood this morning sir.

Honestly, i wonder how Nigerians think, so only people who dress well are seen as law abbiding or innocent in nigeria,...A very Ancient mentality i must say, well... from now on i will be dressing well (whatever that means) and it wouldn't matter if i am a criminal as long as i wear suit i guess. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by technuel: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:
Yeah, why will SARS kill such a young promising musician So tragic, RIP cool
See what Tramadol has done to my fellow human being.
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Noblewhiz(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2018
haven't heard of this guy though but THIS IS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Aguata1stson(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2018
what is your definition of a "bad boy"

for effective Fumigation again Bed bugs, roaches, mosquitoes, scorpion, flies, Anti snake.

whatever infestation that is giving you sleepless night, call/watsapp PEST SOLUTIONS INTEGRATED SERVICES ON

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:

You no sabi anything, who him be for the country? I bet u no know grin
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by jhubril(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2018
#GoSARS
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

Fine, but those young guys who are well dressed and drive good cars nkor... Nothing concerns foolish SARS with ur decency oo. They just hate to see young men looking good or living a good life., yahoo or not.. You get harrassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by albertgabriel: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2018
angryMr BUHARI agents..Sars
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

just shows how un exposed ppl are in Nigeria what are you insinuating.........and ppl liked your comment
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by jacoik(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

fact bro. But this your name tho(hungerbad) e be like say buhari government resides with u
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by jacoik(m): 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:
Yeah, why will SARS kill such a young promising musician So tragic, RIP cool
when did they release u from quarantine center
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by nairalanduseles: 10:58am On Jul 21, 2018
Jung:
That's the essence of the brand sir. The dress sense, the hairdo, all of it is what sells for them sir. Do not impose your views on others sir.

Bye sir.

I beg you, you don't have to reply me. I haven't eaten and I'm in a tempestuous mood this morning sir.

its only in Nigerian ppl think like this.........i have never been harrased in my life my cops.....and i have dreads and i never wear pants or suits.........i feel for people in Nigeria..........so sad ppl don't even know their rights and support bullying by the men who u pay

2 Likes

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by jacoik(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2018
MrImole:

I'm sure the future of this guy is bright, but see what weed has done to him.
lolxxxxxxx I swear u killed d guy badddddddest. I no know weda he read d story well
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2018
tstx:
By their hairstyle, Watches and trousers (if you wear rugged jean pass sars you will never come out unscathed,)

See my signature

Hmmmmmm brother oSARze has spoken smiley

If I trhow you slap from the other side of the world eh undecided so is it everyone that will rock low haircut or rock suit and tie... Bro freedom of speech freedom of dress... As far you dey comfy in am ABEG WEAR am cool
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2018
Caseless:

You are a fool for asking this question. Do you know the meaning of commander in chief? Maybe Buhari is no longer leaving in Nigeria...... Foolish youths, and with this kind of thinking, I wonder the type of future this country will have.
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

oga please dont support bad thing. it is wrong for the police to conclude someone is a criminal because of their look. what is the definition of decent. decency is not objective its subjective
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2018
the afonja police are giving this country a bad name
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 21, 2018
gypsey:
Honestly, i wonder how Nigerians think, so only people who dress well are seen as law abbiding or innocent in nigeria,...A very Ancient mentality i must say, well... from now on i will be dressing well (whatever that means) and it wouldn't matter if i am a criminal as long as i wear suit i guess. grin grin

I swear... Suit and be on low-cut or dey wear native aka Senegal that type dose aboki wey dey change money dey wear... Then you are a free man... You fit carry pikin head put for nylon make e dey drip blood Dem go belive say you be good citizen say Na fish dey d nylon lmao grin
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by bionixs: 11:09am On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

sars dont share same view with you.just be YOUNG and FRESH, dress fine,dont mean like a banker,in designers with gucci bag and shoes in a clean car. answer your call with your iphone,you are a suspect
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by AgentGoat: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2018
Nukilia:
grin grin cheesy everyone is having their fair share in this country. What a nation! Everybody must chop beating one way or the other haba! grin grin Shame on those supporting the Buhari regime.
Is it today police brutality starts How buhari take start it?

You useless modafuvka undecided
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by soul2: 11:18am On Jul 21, 2018
Nukilia:
Shame on those supporting the Buhari regime.

Shame on your father and your generation
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2018
XaviDayo:
Peele but u sef. ....try dress well. Must u guys look razz coz u sing? I know some thieves wear suits and all but try give ya self peace of mind by dressing well.

what do you mean dress well so can't I dress good again na wow lets me ask u have u ever been out of the country all dis village people self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin / When Karma Comes In The Form Of A Masculine Gay Rapist / Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.