Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) (54901 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Chi Marine Temple: Native Doctor Does Juju For Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Police Officer Lynched By Mob After They Mistook Him For A Motorcycle Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Danelo(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2018
b like say d beating affect bros brain

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2018
azraeljaheel:

I swear... Suit and be on low-cut or dey wear native aka Senegal that type dose aboki wey dey change money dey wear... Then you are a free man... You fit carry pikin head put for nylon make e dey drip blood Dem go belive say you be good citizen say Na fish dey d nylon lmao grin
Exactly! grin grin grin @fishbrain
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2018
Mutemenot:
Them don tip you small. Mine was 3 years back, 25k delivered me. Gradually every Nigerian 'll partake
Mine was 30k but na long story....
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2018
1shortblackboy:
oga please dont support bad thing. it is wrong for the police to conclude someone is a criminal because of their look. what is the definition of decent. decency is not objective its subjective

The problem isn't even with the police alone bt with us. since yahoo boys became popular police now use dress tag on everybody. No more free fashion. The use the excuse to fight crime to harass everybody
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
Skmoda360:

Mine was 30k but na long story....
D story no short bro.
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nukilia: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2018
soul2:

Shame on your father and your generation

grin grin grin Don't tell me you're pained
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2018
Mutemenot:
Them don tip you small. Mine was 3 years back, 25k delivered me. Gradually every Nigerian 'll partake
I have payed 10k,sooner everybody will pay
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
dkronicle:
If sars never stop you, be happy. The only time dey caught me was when i was dead broke. Na dem gan gan tell me say make i dey go. They carry me for motor from masha to lawanson because i was with swift connection bag.
lol bad narket yeye sars people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by plainol(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2018
SARS is the only legitimate criminal organisation in Nigeria that is allowed to commit murder, raid, kidnap, extort, maim, torture, sniff, smoke, take bribe and ransom and so on.....

What I'm just scared of is with the way they are not being checked by their corrupt Oga at the Top, they will surely one day offend a Shekau or a Bin Laden and the story will then change for the ........

History has it that the same Nigerian Police are the cause of Boko Haram when they murdered M Yusuf after the Military handed him over to them.

If they were to be the one in charge of El Zakzazy, I know they would have turned Shites to an organised militant group that would have been dealing with them.

They are not worth the uniform given to them.
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by srclark: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
CastedBlog:
Nigerian singer Dollarmachine has revealed his own SARS Brutality and its quite different, According to the Rapper he was brutalized and taken to the station for custody, But was immediately released after he proved to them that he was a musician, He said they begged him allowed him go free without payment or bail.

See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/sars-officials-begs-nigeria-singer.html

nobody sabi you oga stop all this trash and trying to trend by force dollarmachine
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Caseless: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
MufasaRebirth:

So you mean to tell me say na like this SARS dey harass people during Jonathan administration
SARS has been this bad. It's because they've left highways now and moved to check activities of Yahoo boys that you hear them now more than before.
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 12:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
guy God punish u thr
u dey run G
dey use wack ass music as cover up
hez a G boy on code
i have many guys like this
dem get fronts as cover up
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
centboy123456:

what do you mean dress well so can't I dress good again na wow lets me ask u have u ever been out of the country all dis village people self

No vex....I have not been out of the country but have lived for six years in the UK.

Who do you think the police will harass first

1. A well dressed man looking all suave and trim even though he is a real criminal or

2. A man with plaited hair, ear rings, tattoos and wearing baggy clothings. Nobody called him a thief. ....his appearance made him look like a .........

Na investigation go show say im no be criminal and that would be after chopping better beating.

Learn to make your points without throwing insults...may u not insult who you are not supposed to insult amen.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2018
Where is the beat ing
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Jung:
That's the essence of the brand sir. The dress sense, the hairdo, all of it is what sells for them sir. Do not impose your views on others sir.

Bye sir.

I beg you, you don't have to reply me. I haven't eaten and I'm in a tempestuous mood this morning sir.

And 2baba,wizkid, davido doesn't sell abi?
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Adejayho: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:
Yeah, why will SARS kill such a young promising musician So tragic, RIP cool
have you taken your drugs today sir
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
Jung:
That's the essence of the brand sir. The dress sense, the hairdo, all of it is what sells for them sir. Do not impose your views on others sir.

Bye sir.

I beg you, you don't have to reply me. I haven't eaten and I'm in a tempestuous mood this morning sir.

/
Everything with advantages comes with disadvantages.

Your look, your brand equals SARS beatings, extortion.

Can you at least agree to that?

/

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
OK so them fit kill you by mistake before they realise say you be akala pikin,, I will keep saying it, the day the son of a serving senator will be killed by SARS in error is the day they will be scrapped but till that day it's going to be business as usual.
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

Nigeria is not yet the United States. And In Nigeria, you are addressed according to how you dress.

You can be an entertainer,and still look decent. I don't get the crazy looks/hair/sense of dressing those claiming to be singers in Nigeria carry about.

Some of these guys look really scary.

Which US?

Dialo wan comot wallet then give an 41 shots.

1 Like

Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
Jediel1:
With dis ya hairstyle u no wnt make sars stop u
Ur surname na buhari abi?
when did hairstyle become a crime in Nigeria
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

Nigeria is not yet the United States. And In Nigeria, you are addressed according to how you dress.

You can be an entertainer,and still look decent. I don't get the crazy looks/hair/sense of dressing those claiming to be singers in Nigeria carry about.

i just have one thing to say to you " you have lost it"
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Horus(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-QdBHBxVw

Secrets Things You Need to Know About SARS In Lagos
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by newoffer: 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Destroe:
Yeah, why will SARS kill such a young promising musician So tragic, RIP cool

did u borrow gig or u just joking. U wit unripe mentality. read wat u wrote
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2018
XaviDayo:

No vex....I have not been out of the country but have lived for six years in the UK.

Who do you think the police will harass first

1. A well dressed man looking all suave and trim even though he is a real criminal or

2. A man with plaited hair, ear rings, tattoos and wearing baggy clothings. Nobody called him a thief. ....his appearance made him look like a .........

Na investigation go show say im no be criminal and that would be after chopping better beating.

Learn to make your points without throwing insults...may u not insult who you are not supposed to insult amen.

you have live in d UK for 6 years and u still reason like this my brother u can lie for Africa

and for d note I didn't insult you
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Truly, he look like a badt boy from the pics but the Nigerian police has no mercy at all
can I send you a pm
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by pelicanbeau(f): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2018
Whobedatte:
can I send you a pm

I don't care, but for what that you cannot explain here? I hate men not able to explain themselves publicly but in a confinement of themselves and the poor lone baby...
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by rawe45: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2018
pelicanbeau:

I don't care, but for what that you cannot explain here? I hate men not able to explain themselves publicly but in a confinement of themselves and the poor lone baby...

When you see beauty...
Re: SARS Beg Dollarmachine, Say They Mistook Him For Bad Boy (Photos) by Superjazz: 1:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
HungerBAD:
Thank God it ended well.

Buhari and his cohorts that had looted Nigeria in severe hunger, how do they look

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady’s Brain Removed 2 Days After Woman Was Raped And Killed In Bayelsa.Graphic / Lagos Police Arrest Gay, Rapist With Nude Pictures, Videos Of Victim / Fisherman Reveals Scary Things He Found In A Bottle He Retrieved From A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.