Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Reno Omokri On GEJ v. PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri On GEJ v. PMB (302 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Reno Omokri On Baby’s Dedication / Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion / Leaked Phone Call Between Ex Gov Amosun & Shettima On GEJ, 2015 Elections & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On GEJ v. PMB by Adelaide2: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
Ex President Jonathan’s former health minister is now a Professor at America’s Duke University. His former agriculture minister is now the President of the African Development Bank. His former finance minister sits on the board of Twitter, Gavi, Lazard and the Asian Infrastructure and Investment Bank. His communications minister is now the Chairperson of the global Alliance for Affordable Internet. All this is happening while President Buhari and his finance minister are still looking for their certificates!-Reno Omokri
Re: Reno Omokri On GEJ v. PMB by OHOnairaland: 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
Back in my primary school time, we were thought how the name NIGERIA came about, the person that designed the Nigerian flag and what green white green signified. We were also tutored on the Nigerian coat of arm, the symbols thereon and what they stood for. I have grown up now as an adult only to realise that I don't know what our Naira - the Nigerian currency stands for nor how it came about. This is really shameful. I have not read about it anywhere and no school has ever thought me about it, not in the primary, secondary nor tertiary. Could there be a secrete surrounding the name as someone was making me believe recently? He said it meant Never Allow Igbos Rule Again. If it is not being taught, I personally think that such omission couldn't have been unintentional. Who can resolve the quagmire for me?

(1) (Reply)

Ict University Usa Honour Ekweremadu Wit Lifetime Achievement Award In Education / Drama As Police, DSS Lay Siege To Saraki, Ekweremadu's Homes / I’m Happy Those Lawmakers Left APC – Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection At NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.