Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Road To Ireland - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Road To Ireland (16066 Views)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road To Ireland by Bishopp007: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2018
nursennenny:
HND to masters

How is that even possible?

From the little I know,u need to do a Top-up degree program for one year and thereafter apply for a masters program .

When you contact the school u are interested in ,they will help you with more information.

Don't reply on mere assumptions or hearsay,contact the school by email or call ,they must definitely reply you .

It's 100% possible, i think the first thing to do is to make enquiry from the school.
Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
ItzBIM:

Quick question why not Canada ?

Canada is busy killing people's dream anyhow, lots of my friends have been littered by Canada this year alone though I warned them about trumps craze crossing over to Canada this year and it happened. If u have enuf cash at ur disposal try Holland or Ireland.
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Canada is busy killing people's dream anyhow, lots of my friends have been littered by Canada this year alone though I warned them about trumps craze crossing over to Canada this year and it happened. If u have enuf cash at ur disposal try Holland or Ireland.

Please how did Canada kill their dream
Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 12:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

Please how did Canada kill their dream

When u pay visa fee plus admission fee both amounting to More than 400k after which ur visa is denied.

1 Like

Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

When u pay visa fee plus admission fee both amounting to More than 400k after which ur visa is denied.

Jesus!!! Christ!!! omo that's suicide oooo

well how cheap is Holland tuition fee
how sure are you that Holland won't deny someone visa
Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

Jesus!!! Christ!!! omo that's suicide oooo

well how cheap is Holland tuition fee
how sure are you that Holland won't deny someone visa

Happened to 3 of my guys just this month after waiting for close to two months.
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Happened to 3 of my guys just this month after waiting for close to two months.

So why choose Holland then??
Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

So why choose Holland then??

Ur visa is 98percent sure after u pay ur school fees n deposit 10000 euro that will be refunded back to u.
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Ur visa is 98percent sure after u pay ur school fees n deposit 10000 euro that will be refunded back to u.

You mean 1K Euros or 10K Euros??
Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

You mean 1K Euros or 10K Euros??

Guy 10k.no be beans but if you have d pay it's worth it.
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Guy 10k.no be beans but if you have d pay it's worth it.
Omo that's why few pple would attempt such... 10k Euros na die ooooo!!!

1 Like

Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

Omo that's why few pple would attempt such... 10k Euros na die ooooo!!!

10k is just for deposit, u will still pay about 8k for school fees. No be beans but is worth the money.
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

10k is just for deposit, u will still pay about 8k for school fees. No be beans but is worth the money.
Baba how many pple can afford it?
meeeeeen its crazily expensive ooooo....cheeei!!!! abeg other countries with Good Opportunities suppose dey na

4 Likes

Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

Baba how many pple can afford it?
meeeeeen its crazily expensive ooooo....cheeei!!!! abeg other countries with Good Opportunities suppose dey na

Ireland is cool from what Iam seeing.
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Ireland is cool from what Iam seeing.
Omo Ireland cost jooor!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

Omo Ireland cost jooor!!!

That means u have to hustle for naija small so that ur money go come up.no try all these careless countries make u no suffer die.
Re: The Road To Ireland by Empress2014(f): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
meoella:

Hello Nnenna, I called you earlier, but your response as made me to quote you and set the record straigh though am not a frequent visitor here.

A colleague drew my attention to this post and am surprised you came on Nairaland to Lie that you applied and got your visa by yourself whereas I helped you with your admission and your visa application from start to finish. As far as am concerned, you taking the glory shows how ungrateful you are and even posting the checklist and visa requirement i gave you here without my consent shows more about your character.

Its just sad that you now claim to be a visa expert and you are going to mislead a lot of people here because the rules are changing day by day. There are more than 40% visa refusals this September for Irish visa and you dont even have a clue of the factors responsible for that. Your case was different because someone who knows about it helped you. Then why mislead others?

My advise to you is to be true to yourself, and learn to be grateful to those who helped you on your way. Am not here to blame you for giving out the information, but please do the right thing.

Thank you and have a great day

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

That means u have to hustle for naija small so that ur money go come up.no try all these careless countries make u no suffer die.

Hahahahahahaha! well Ukraine cheap to go to sha!! then you can migrate from there
Re: The Road To Ireland by S88E: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

Hahahahahahaha! well Ukraine cheap to go to sha!! then you can migrate from there
Are presently in Ukraine
Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

My brother I don't know u right from Adams but Iam begging u shelve that plan Abeg, my guy wey try that route is no where to be found today. If ur money no complete just chill dey enjoy naija small small pending when e go complete.

3 Likes

Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

My brother I don't know u right from Adams but Iam begging u shelve that plan Abeg, my guy wey try that route is no where to be found today. If ur money no complete just chill dey enjoy naija small small pending when e go complete.

lwkmd....u mean d guy is dead or what
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2018
S88E:
Are presently in Ukraine

Nope I'm not...Check the Ukraine thread of guy called KYdreams here on NL ...he has positive things to say about Ukraine ...he is there presently
Re: The Road To Ireland by lastempero: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordally:

lwkmd....u mean d guy is dead or what

Can't tell Bro, no form of communication with d family
Re: The Road To Ireland by lordally(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Can't tell Bro, no form of communication with d family

well it doesn't mean anything bad has happened to him sha!!! most pole cut of any form of communication from dia family once dey travel out!!!

did he go dia with a student visa
Re: The Road To Ireland by nursennenny(f): 3:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Bishopp007:

It's 100% possible, i think the first thing to do is to make enquiry from the school.
Ooohhh thanks ,I never knew of that .
We learn everyday .
Thanks dearie
Re: The Road To Ireland by DadR: 7:33am On Aug 23, 2018
Hey guys,

Are there tuition fee schools in Ireland for Masters students?
Re: The Road To Ireland by bujebudanu1(m): 2:24am On Nov 14, 2018
nursennenny:
grin grin grin

I don't always do things for the name

You check the hidden potentials wherever u are going .

Not cos it's a popular place

Ireland offers just as much or even more than Canada

My opinion anyway smiley

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: The Road To Ireland by Jessiejagajaga: 12:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
nursennenny:
oooohhh thanks cheesy
Wish you all the best .

Pls nursennenny I need your assistants on some information about your school I have been trying to get in touch with u via email but it's been abortive pls can u reply me... I would appreciate it thanks
Re: The Road To Ireland by Olalekank(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
nursennenny

Congrats! I was thinking of Ireland over a year ago but was discouraged due to their "high tuition" and rare scholarships. Is that the general cost in your school or it spans across various schools in Ireland?

Seeing the cost of £9000 for tuition And accommodation is a fair one. Do you have any idea where loans can be taken to fund the one year MSC programs there?

I'm guessing you're in for nursing?

I'd be awaiting your response earnestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo State Bans Alcoholic Beverages At Motor Parks / Who Knows This Accident Victim From Cross River State (pic) / Beware: Online Dynamic Ltd “immigration Visas To Canada”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.