Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi (38541 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by crafteck(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
They are called arrows. Lol
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by TheLoser: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sleep Apnea
Cancer
Vomiting blood
Stooling uncontrollably when you come down from a jeep, few hrs ago and die and your neighbour who is not morally better off than you start saying that they used you for ritual

Not Pastors only though, Traditionalists and Afas/imams infact those ones are Worse!

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:
You never experience anything before, that's the reason why you are talking this way.

After our driver got an incurable Elephantiasis, my dead cousin broke a massive key used to lock the door, using a strong wind to pull of house roof on his wake keeping, also constant break down of Ambulance and continuation of journey after some incantations with kola nut, I believed that Satan get power.

I know that God also has but the problem is that nowadays Christians doesn't know how to handle it.
Youre a good story teller
Radarada

4 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by stave9ja(m): 10:22pm On Jul 21, 2018
Confused
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by HajimeSaito(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hakeem12:
Religion has taken the power of reason from a lot of people and left them with faithfoolness.

We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.

Kindly explain how these verses create selfishness:

1. Luke 3:10-11 And the people asked him, saying, What shall we do then? He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.

2. Ephesians 4:27-28 for anger gives a foothold to the devil. If you are a thief, quit stealing. Instead, use your hands for good hard work, and then give generously to others in need.

3. Matthew 5:42 Give to everyone who asks you for something. Don’t turn anyone away who wants to borrow something from you.

4. Proverbs 22:9 Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.

5. Proverbs 19:17 The one who is gracious to the poor lends to the LORD, and the LORD will repay him for his good deed.

6. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you. A large quantity, pressed together, shaken down, and running over will be put into your
lap, because you’ll be evaluated by the same standard with which you evaluate others.

7. Psalm 41:1-3:Oh, the joys of those who are kind to the poor! The LORD rescues them when
they are in trouble. The LORD protects them and keeps them alive. He gives them prosperity in the land and rescues them from their
enemies. The LORD nurses them when they are sick and restores them to health.

8. Proverbs 29:7 The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it.

9. 1 Timothy 6:17-18 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living
God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to
communicate.

10. Psalm 112:5-7 Good comes to those who lend money generously and conduct their business fairly. Such people will not be overcome
by evil. Those who are righteous will be long remembered. They do not fear bad news; they confidently trust the LORD to care for
them.

11. Acts 20:35 In every way I showed you that by working hard like this we should help the weak and remember the words that the Lord
Jesus himself said, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.”

12. Psalm 37:26 The godly always give generous loans to others, and their children are a blessing.

13. Proverbs 11:25-27 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself. He that withholdeth corn,
the people shall curse him: but blessing shall be upon the head of him that selleth it. He that diligently seeketh good procureth
favour: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him.

14. Psalm 112:9 They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor, their righteousness endures forever; their horn will be lifted high in
honor.

5 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by winningwinner(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Hmmm, i cannot fit comment

Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature
Let's talk!
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by winningwinner(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
Hmmm, i cannot fit comment

Still thinking about creating a website? Get started today! No advance payment required. Check my signature
Let's talk
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by purem(m): 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2018
tongue
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Akmukoro: 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
this man is talking as if science has an answer to every question. the truth of the matter is there are so many unanswered questions in science. like a professor once said when l was in school science goes back band forth. l am also wondering why this so called irreligious people think their brains work better than that of others.

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
vizkiz:
Only a simpleton wouldn't believe the supernatural exists.

Baba dey lie small small Na.

How come dead man take turn Air bender? angry
Lolssss...This is extremely funny.

I don laff tire here.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by lexy2014: 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
Hakeem12:
Religion has taken the power of reason from a lot of people and left them with faithfoolness.

We keep on being told that religion, whatever its imperfections, at least instills morality. On every side, there is conclusive evidence that the contrary is the case and that faith causes people to be more mean, more selfish, and perhaps above all, more stupid.
its not faith that causes selfishness &meanness. Its d doctrine of men that people follow. D doctrine were people think Christianity is about church&their pastors &not d lifestyles they live.

2 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by bettyLad(f): 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
I remember my first pregnancy, I was all alone at home as my hubby was away from the country, sometimes I just get bored and cry for no reason, I wouldn't feel like speaking to anyone ,little things get me angry, hubby contacted his pastor and all the so man of God could say was that I was having attacks from my spiritual husband and I need to undergo thorough deliverance ,I was shocked that a man of God could say such. well two years later the pastor died, autopsy conducted on him says his heart stopped beating and he stop breathing which could b termed as heart attack,up till now people still says he died of spiritual attack .. fear some men Of God

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by QualityHealthCa: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2018
theoldpretender:
Problem is lack of adequately trained people to deal with the issues.

All these problems require psychiatrists, therapists, psychologists, GP's and a host of resources that are not available in Nigeria. For thngs like dementia , anorexia,bulimia...they may require residential care that isn't just available in Nigeria.

Autisim...there are less than 3 centers in Nigeria for autisim treatment./therapy...and none are run by government.

Again, we have poor public health systems in this country...plus we equate riches with good health.

I know , we can blame the church for all these problems....but where are the alternatives? These things need well trained people and facilites. and all these COST MONEY.

I don't want to start another argument again abeg.

Nigerians personally see anything hospital as a spiritual attack or a curse. They've been conditioned so, that's why someone said up there that an Abuja based Pastor is building the largest auditorium in the world. It simply shows where we place our priorities.

I and my immediate elder brother are having psychological issues but despite being a doctor and trying my best to open my other siblings eyes to it, to get their empathy and understanding, they remain adamant it is a spiritual attack and have been praying for years for us, tins have only gotten worse.

At the end of the day, instead of them to realize it's not working, they rather resort to treating us like the pariahs of the family.

This is Africa, especially Nigeria for you. We love lies and fairytales. Anyone seen trying to be logical is insulted for trying to be God.

We'll remain the way we are forever believe me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by lexy2014: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Akmukoro:
this man is talking as if science has an answer to every question. the truth of the matter is there are so many unanswered questions in science. like a professor once said when l was in school science goes back band forth. l am also wondering why this so called irreligious people think their brains work better than that of others.
what he is saying is that these are everyday things that happen to us but in this part of d world we give it religious connotation instead of sitting down and thinking thru d situation. There's a reason God said to man "I give u dominion over d earth".
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by j1mmy: 11:30pm On Jul 21, 2018
Donald95:
You never experience anything before, that's the reason why you are talking this way.

After our driver got an incurable Elephantiasis, my dead cousin broke a massive key used to lock the door, using a strong wind to pull of house roof on his wake keeping, also constant break down of Ambulance and continuation of journey after some incantations with kola nut, I believed that Satan get power.

I know that God also has but the problem is that nowadays Christians doesn't know how to handle it.

I think the writer was referring to illiterate low mentality and low awareness apes like you...but you still don't get it!
Monkeys!

2 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by j1mmy: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
Akmukoro:

Majority of believers are in 3rd world countries
+
majority of illiterates are in 3rd world countries.
Majority of people without commonsense are in 3rd world countries
Majority of the easily brainwashed are in 3rd world countries.

3 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Pavore9: 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

I don't want to start another argument again abeg.

Nigerians personally see anything hospital as a spiritual attack or a curse. They've been conditioned so, that's why someone said up there that an Abuja based Pastor is building the largest auditorium in the world. It simply shows where we place our priorities.

I and my immediate elder brother are having psychological issues but despite being a doctor and trying my best to open my other siblings eyes to it, to get their empathy and understanding, they remain adamant it is a spiritual attack and have been praying for years for us, tins have only gotten worse.

At the end of the day, instead of them to realize it's not working, they rather resort to treating us like the pariahs of the family.

This is Africa, especially Nigeria for you. We love lies and fairytales. Anyone seen trying to be logical is insulted for trying to be God.

We'll remain the way we are forever believe me.

Have you considered psychotherapy, to explore your emotions?
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by djon78(m): 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
The natural is the very lowest form of existence. Until you experience the supernatural you will never know.

Why was Jesus healing many that were sick in his days. He even raised the dead.

I was sick, hospitalized, even went for MRI scan. During the peak of my sickness, I was seeing dead relatives anytime I slept, or I will be in a house and all the people I know in that house were dead. It was a terrible nightmare.
After having this episode for like 3 nights, an inner voice told me to open to colossians 2 where it said Jesus spoiled principalities and powers. That voice told me to bind those strange spirits I did. Guess what that night instead of the nightmare I was rather praying in the dream, I never saw dead relatives again.

What I went through, there were many cases of them that happened during that period and all died. Today I am sound, Alive, robust, many people don't believe when I tell them.

God is a healing God. The only way you can access his powers is by faith. Roman's 10 Vs 17 says that faith comes by hearing God's word.

Hebrews 11 Vs 6 states that without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith is God's currency. And God deposited that faith in every human being but many can't access it. Jesus said all things are possible to him that believe.

In John 4, when Jesus was talking to the woman of Samaritan he made one powerful statement; God is a spirit. Man is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. But any man that has not Jesus is spiritually dead. Anyday he dies, he will be eternally separated from God. Jesus tasted death for every man, but you must receive him as Lord and Savior to experience that.
Any true believer any day he dies will not taste death again because Jesus tasted death for that man.

Another thing God's will is to heal our diseases, but why are many sickly today? It is simply because of ignorance. Hosea 4 Vs 6 stated that my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Ignorance has rubbed many people of that.

Also to balance it, medical science was a great gift from God to mankind. But medicine has its limitations. I have seen people that medical science gave months to live but God's higher power delivered them from death.
In addition healthy eating and lifestyle also helps us being healthy. There are wonderful natural foods that God put in nature, vegetables, fruits, drinking lots of water, taking adequate rest and sleep will all go a long way in keeping our bodies strong. Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by QualityHealthCa: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
Pavore9:

Have you considered psychotherapy, to explore your emotions?

All of that is involved in Psychology, I'm yet to try any of those as I got plans to leave this shithole first.

That's my no1 agenda for now. This country is a dangerous place for people like us to stay in...1st tins 1st is to pick race and never look back biko!

The reason my intl exams are my top priority for now. Psychotherapy is a lifelong process. I've already downloaded a Psychology textbook and I plan listening to Podcasts by Gary Van Wilmmerdam as well to help me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2018
People rig elections and win, they also say God
Civil servants loot monies meant for projects to build personal houses, they claim it is God

Jonathan ones said "God will help us to get electricity." I don't know which country God helped to electrify. But, if Nigerians continue to wait for God to electrify Nigeria or to change a bad leadership, we're in some deep s.hit!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by djon78(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2018
j1mmy:

Majority of believers are in 3rd world countries
+
majority of illiterates are in 3rd world countries.
Majority of people without commonsense are in 3rd world countries
Majority of the easily brainwashed are in 3rd world countries.

Story story, those relatives they fly back their corpse from US, Canada, UK etc who die of terminal diseases like cancer over there, what about them. For example Do you know the number of Americans on pain drugs, terminal sicknesses are even more than in Africa?

The main problem here is stress and toiling.

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by QualityHealthCa: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
djon78:

The natural is the very lowest form of existence. Until you experience the supernatural you will never know.

I was sick, hospitalized, even went for MRI scan. During the peak of my sickness, I was seeing dead relatives anytime I slept, or I will be in a house and all the people I know in that house were dead. It was a terrible nightmare.
After having this episode for like 3 nights, an inner voice told me to open to colossians 2 where it said Jesus spoiled principalities and powers. That voice told me to bind those strange spirits I did. Guess what that night instead of the nightmare I was rather praying in the dream, I never saw dead relatives again.

What I went through, there were many cases of them that happened during that period and all died. Today I am sound, Alive, robust, many people don't believe when I tell them.

God is a healing God. The only way you can access his powers is by faith. Roman's 10 Vs 17 says that faith comes by hearing God's word.

Hebrews 11 Vs 6 states that without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith is God's currency. And God deposited that faith in every human being but many can't access it. Jesus said all things are possible to him that believe.

In John 4, when Jesus was talking to the woman of Samaritan he made one powerful statement; God is a spirit. Man is a spirit, has a soul and lives in a body. But any man that has not Jesus is spiritually dead. Anyday he dies, he will be eternally separated from God. Jesus tasted death for every man, but you must receive him as Lord and Savior to experience that.
Any true believer any day he dies will not taste death again because Jesus tasted death for that man.

Another thing God's will is to heal our diseases, but why are many sickly today? It is simply because of ignorance. Hosea 4 Vs 6 stated that my people perish because of lack of knowledge. Ignorance has rubbed many people of that.

Also to balance it, medical science was a great gift from God to mankind. But medicine has its limitations. I have seen people that medical science gave months to live but God's higher power delivered them from death.
In addition healthy eating and lifestyle also helps us being healthy. There are wonderful natural foods that God put in nature, vegetables, fruits, drinking lots of water, taking adequate rest and sleep will all go a long way in keeping our bodies strong. Thanks

You failed to tell us the disease you were suffering from. You just succeeded in doing what pastors do best, to scare people with unnamed sickness in order to make them submit to perpetual mental slavery.

I'm being quite honest and open herr, I really want to believe in your God, kindly give me a reason to by stating the name of your illness, since you said others also suffered from it and didn't survive then. Tell me the diagnosis or at least the symptoms, otherwise I'll be forced to believe you're just spewing horseshit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2018
maasoap:

Freeze is not a Christian just because he called out to your daddy GO? Okay now.
He is not a Christian. He is more of an atheist. He should come out clean instead of hiding
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by j1mmy: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
djon78:

Story story, those relatives they fly back their corpse from US, Canada, UK etc who die of terminal diseases like cancer over there, what about them. For example Do you know the number of Americans on pain drugs, terminal sicknesses are even more than in Africa?
The main problem here is stress and toiling.

You lack insight due to small mindedness
Correction,
the main problems there are
1, lack of family planning and population control (people having children they cannot feed or cater for)
2, spending development time and money on belief system, religion, juju and other fetishes.
3, Lack of basic commonsense found in many parts of the world.
4, Follow follow mentality that does not help with innovation
The list goes on...

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by djon78(m): 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

You failed to tell us the disease you were suffering from. You just succeeded in doing what pastors do best, to scare people with unnamed sickness in order to make them submit to perpetual mental slavery.

I'm being quite honest and open herr, I really want to believe in your God, kindly give me a reason to by stating the name of your illness, since you said others also suffered from it and didn't survive then. Tell me the diagnosis or at least the symptoms, otherwise I'll be forced to believe you're just spewing horseshit

You can believe whatever you want to believe it's your prerogative. I don't need your affirmation. I have stated what I said. The natural man cannot receive the things of the spirit of God. Never. Never.

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
The Bible was written by Jewish people, who're not Christians. Also, remember that Jesus was a criminal who broke the law and that is why he was killed.

Hence, is it not possible that most stories in the Bible, if not all, are untrue and mere fabrications by Jewish people meant to serve an agenda?

Would you use and believe in the Bible if it were written by Muslims who continue to practice Islam? The Jews wrote the Bible for Christians but they refuse to believe in Christianity; they don't believe in the Bible they wrote.

Can you cook food that you don't eat well for others to eat?

djon78:

Hebrews 11 Vs 6 states that without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith is God's currency. And God deposited that faith in every human being but many can't access it. Jesus said all things are possible to him that believe............
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by sexdoll: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
Adieza:
Logic is very far from the bed of a typical Africa.

I am amazed how many people belief these stuff. even the educated ones. In science all these diseases have names and processes to treat them. But in Africa we want to blame everything on Witchcraft and the devil.

So my logic here is, have you ever wonder why the devil is always wining?

Now the good side. Every little thing that went well is God.
The eagles won a match = God.
Christiano Ronaldo got a new contract = God.
Buhari rigged an election = God
Trump won and election = God
Got a new Job = God.
The neighbor got killed by Dangote truck = God.
The pastor bought a new plane = God.

I even heard God has helped Nigeria to start a new airlines now. People were typing amen and prophesying the other day about it. When I asked them what they were smoking they got upset.

Logic: Basically, what you are saying is you have no control over your life. You blow to and fro with the wind. God and the devil are draggging you to and fro. Whoever wins at a certain moment determines the state of your life. Think about it. It means you are just a game of chess between God and the devil.

People, believe me, the day God intervene and do something you will not need someone to tell you he did it. If you believe God ordained Donald Trump after all what he has done to women and minorities then you need to get your mind examined and I have a bridge to sell to you in San Francisco. Please take that God far away from me. Not my type.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=423104024862378&id=158338594672257

you don't have to be amazed.

you should just know that a large majority of people in this part of the world have an IQ of below average.

that, my brother, is nothing but an euphemism to cover the shocking and depressing fact that ours is a country populated by so many fools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by QualityHealthCa: 11:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
djon78:

You can believe whatever you want to believe it's your prerogative. I don't need your affirmation. I have stated what I said. The natural man cannot receive the things of the spirit of God. Never. Never.

Lol there they go again...all scare tactics, no single proof. I didn't expect a different answer than this.
They'll say them raise deadbody, show us proof they'll reply "you can believe anything you want, a natural man cannot receive these things never. Never".

I'm really disappointed with this jibberish OS reply...

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by sexdoll: 12:02am On Jul 22, 2018
namet:
The Bible was written by Jewish people, who're not Christians. Also, remember that Jesus was a criminal who broke the law and that is why he was killed.

Hence, is it not possible that most stories in the Bible, if not all, are untrue and mere fabrications by Jewish people meant to serve an agenda?

Would you use and believe in the Bible if it were written by Muslims who continue to practice Islam? The Jews wrote the Bible for Christians but they refuse to believe in Christianity; they don't believe in the Bible they wrote.

Can you cook food that you don't eat well for others to eat?

bros eh, this your statement don dey make laff like wetin.

bros abeg eh, if no mind, abeg can you tell me the crime wey im commit wey make dem murd am?
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by djon78(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2018
j1mmy:

You lack insight due to small mindedness
Correction,
the main problems there are
1, lack of family planning and population control (people having children they cannot feed or cater for)
2, spending development time and money on belief system, religion, juju and other fetishes.
3, Lack of basic commonsense found in many parts of the world.
4, Follow follow mentality that does not help with innovation
The list goes on...

Really I lack insight?? Haha I really laugh. I asked a question you never answered it?

Westerners have their own serious challenges, my sister and husband just relocated to Canada, my aunt that visited me some couple of months ago is a doctor in US. My younger sister a medical doctor is presently in the US for a training, so dear you are not talking to a novice and my dad is a retired surgeon, mum retired as a chief of nurse, director of health in my state for many years.

We have our challenges, the westerners also have their own challenges.

I have seen professors of medicine living overseas die of terminal diseases and they are flown back for burial.
See we have our own blessings here, our natural foods here are organic and healthy. If our people shun fast food and eat more of our natural foods, a lot of sickness will be mitigated. My dads mum(myvgrandma) died at 106 naturally. My dads elder brother is 87 and still vibrant, you won't believe it.. So we have our own unique problems.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Pavore9: 12:09am On Jul 22, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

All of that is involved in Psychology, I'm yet to try any of those as I got plans to leave this shithole first.

That's my no1 agenda for now. This country is a dangerous place for people like us to stay in...1st tins 1st is to pick race and never look back biko!

The reason my intl exams are my top priority for now. Psychotherapy is a lifelong process. I've already downloaded a Psychology textbook and I plan listening to Podcasts by Gary Van Wilmmerdam as well to help me...

I understand your need to change environment. I am glad to see many Priests and Reverend Sisters from different parts of Africa going back to universities in Nairobi to do Bachelor's and Masters degree in Counseling psychology as it is glaring that one can not spiritualize psychological issues and still expect change.

Nigeria do not have the appropriate structure and manpower to deal with psychological issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.