Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi (38543 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche To Comedians: Don't Tell Lies To Make People Laugh / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by daveP(m): 12:25am On Jul 22, 2018
This man never jam.

The demoniac of Gardarenes that was breaking chains with bare hands and maiming himself, perhaps that one would be called one disorder with a strange name.

I repeat, this one never jam.

Even doctors that research daily give credence to the effect and place of the spiritual influence in all they do and experience while on duty.

A madman is In a psychiatric ward in a hospital, room 8.

A Man of God walks into the floor of the ward and is yet to even enter room 1 when the madman, chained to his bed and was previously quiet began to shout "ah pastor so you've come to send me back home again. gimme more time now" in Yoruba; loud and clear......

Lemme stop there.

SMH to peeps that reason like Aroms

When the jam jams, he would know the know!!!

2 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by djon78(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2018
namet:
The Bible was written by Jewish people, who're not Christians. Also, remember that Jesus was a criminal who broke the law and that is why he was killed.

Hence, is it not possible that most stories in the Bible, if not all, are untrue and mere fabrications by Jewish people meant to serve an agenda?

Would you use and believe in the Bible if it were written by Muslims who continue to practice Islam? The Jews wrote the Bible for Christians but they refuse to believe in Christianity; they don't believe in the Bible they wrote.

Can you cook food that you don't eat well for others to eat?

There are many Christian Jews today. Moreover even from the time of Christ, the jews persecuted Christians, that's why someone like apostle Paul who was called to the gentiles was persecuted by his fellow Israelites.

But what happened to them the jews? During the trial of Christ, when Pilate was trying Jesus, he washed his hands of any guilt.... But the jews said let the consequences of their act fall on them and their children. Do you know that what they asked for, they got it?

Josephus the Jewish historian said that seventy years after that emperor Nero of Rome burned Jerusalem down, scattered the jews around the world and it lasted for over 2000years. It was in 1948 after the holocaust that the Jewish state of Israel was created again.

Moreover the jews were still successful wherever they were scattered because of God's blessings on Abraham. Up till today, the jews have the highest number of noble laurates in science, physics, chemistry and medicine. Albert Einstein was a Jew, Steven Spielberg, Calvin Klein etc, they are the major controllers of global finance and banks even today. And America a Christian nation is there number one ally thats because of Abraham's blessings is on them.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2018
I understand Africans are not allowed to think, or maybe we refuse to think for ourselves.

When Jesus came, as presented in the Bible, the messages he preached were in direct contrasts to laid down laws. For instance, in the Old Testament when laws were broken and sins committed, the consequences were served instantaneously by men and justice was crude and served tit for tat, so to speak.

But when Jesus came, he preached things that were contrary to laid down laws. In the New Testament, Jesus promoted the concept of forgiveness for crimes and sin, not judging people and leaving punishment for crimes and sin to God.

Basically, Jesus did what Nnamdi Kanu tried to do. He brought a different message which Nigerians didn't like and the Nigerian state saw as a crime punishable by death.

I am not the one saying Jesus's messages were crimes. I'm just saying that at that time, his messages were considered dangerous or inimical to the interest of the status quo. That is why they convicted him to death and hung him in the cross. This was a treatment meted to a convicted criminal!

The Jewish people never believed Jesus and his doctrines which forms the Christian religion. It is why they still refuse to adopt Christianity or even take it seriously today.

sexdoll:

bros eh, this your statement don dey make laff like wetin.

bros abeg eh, if no mind, abeg can you tell me the crime wey im commit wey make dem murd am?
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by stonemasonn: 12:47am On Jul 22, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
I learnt that the biggest church in the world is being built in Abuja by one Pastor. The Church is bigger than that in Vatican city and those in Jerusalem.
Same way David Mark built multimillion Church in Benue in his community that has no pipe borne water.

Same way Ilorin people raised 1.5billion to build airconditined mosque. Same ilorin whose general hospital cant operate on accident victims because "theres no light" and their generator is faulty.

Dear God, if you must create me again, I will rather you create me a Dolphin in the Pacific rather than create me Black man.
I will prefer a turtle in the ocean.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by LegendaryLover(m): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2018
see your mouth...you speak(write) as though every pastor is that way...just writing ill of your spiritual leaders day and night.
most muslim alfa deceive their followers even worse- into killing of innocent christians through the koran, yet i have never one day seen a muslim speak ill of theirs online angry angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by raquel97: 1:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Kneephy:
I suppose this pastor would have heard about a word called Placebo.
Treat 'em with the original cure yet they won't get well until being treated with the fake cure their brain has been wired to react to.

Everything is Based On Belief .
pls, I'm not getting how those candles managed to enter those bottles
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by zimakod(m): 3:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Nayou talk am oooh. shocked
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by hopefulLandlord: 5:06am On Jul 22, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
I will never regret being an atheist.

I like this choice of words
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by QualityHealthCa: 5:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Pavore9:

I understand your need to change environment. I am glad to see many Priests and Reverend Sisters from different parts of Africa going back to universities in Nairobi to do Bachelor's and Masters degree in Counseling psychology as it is glaring that one can not spiritualize psychological issues and still expect change.

Nigeria do not have the appropriate structure and manpower to deal with psychological issues.

My own discontent is why it has to be priests going for counselling psychology? Why can't other individuals go for it to help people?

The problem is simply because anything Psychological, Africans prefer their spiritual leaders to be in the limelight helping. Infact even the physical health, Africans will still listen to their "spiritual fathers" than a doctor. This is why the counselling psychology department of those universities will be fraught with Priests and Priestesses. These 2 will continue using man's knowledge to fleece naive members calling it "wisdom from above".

Nonsense.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by QualityHealthCa: 5:29am On Jul 22, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Can you kindly explain why you're bsy disturbing everyone on nairaland.com by begging for a 20k cleaner job then

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by deebrain(m): 5:32am On Jul 22, 2018
I usually laugh whenever I see people come online and vibrate confidence-- I wish experience can just go round.

As someone with some occultic stuff years back, see, you will be amazed. Ordinary headache can be used to kill at will. And you must have gone to all the best hospitals with their excellent theories.

If evil or wicked people has never happened to you or focused on you, appreciate your life. Be grateful to your fore fathers that did the battles, whose benefits you enjoy today. Stop thinking its because you are knowledgeable than those in battle.

This is however not to assume all "evil" are spiritual. Go for regular checks. Do exercise. Prepare for your day. Have a free mind. Be positive. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL HAVE THEM DO TO YOU (the most important). Anyone that does these amongst others, will excel- even evil will respect him/her.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by dhesire(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Adieza:
Logic is very far from the bed of a typical Africa. If you are a pagan, all strange diseases are caused by the demons and witches. If you are a fake christians, all strange diseases are also caused by the devil and evil spirit. No difference.

1. Autism = Devil
2. Anorexia = caused by spirit husband. (I like this one)
3. Bulimia = Devil
4.Dementia = Spirit and devil
5. Depression = Devil
6. Postnatal depression = Witches and Devil
7. Dissociative amnesia = Spiritual attack
8. Heart Attack = Spiritual attack
9. Stroke = Spiritual attack.

I am amazed how many people belief these stuff. even the educated ones. In science all these diseases have names and processes to treat them. But in Africa we want to blame everything on Witchcraft and the devil.

So my logic here is, have you ever wonder why the devil is always wining?

Now the good side. Every little thing that went well is God.
The eagles won a match = God.
Christiano Ronaldo got a new contract = God.
Buhari rigged an election = God
Trump won and election = God
Got a new Job = God.
The neighbor got killed by Dangote truck = God.
The pastor bought a new plane = God.

I even heard God has helped Nigeria to start a new airlines now. People were typing amen and prophesying the other day about it. When I asked them what they were smoking they got upset.

Logic: Basically, what you are saying is you have no control over your life. You blow to and fro with the wind. God and the devil are draggging you to and fro. Whoever wins at a certain moment determines the state of your life. Think about it. It means you are just a game of chess between God and the devil.

People, believe me, the day God intervene and do something you will not need someone to tell you he did it. If you believe God ordained Donald Trump after all what he has done to women and minorities then you need to get your mind examined and I have a bridge to sell to you in San Francisco. Please take that God far away from me. Not my type.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=423104024862378&id=158338594672257

'my pastor' never lied to me with any of these stuff you listed here, maybe your pastor is lying to you.
Please, don't group all pastors together because some other ones are ignorant.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Donald95:
You never experience anything before, that's the reason why you are talking this way.

After our driver got an incurable Elephantiasis, my dead cousin broke a massive key used to lock the door, using a strong wind to pull of house roof on his wake keeping, also constant break down of Ambulance and continuation of journey after some incantations with kola nut, I believed that Satan get power.

Must you comment?
I know that God also has but the problem is that nowadays Christians doesn't know how to handle it.

You won't understand until a strong spiritual youth dies prematurely in your family and no proper spiritual investigation and rituals was made B4 burial.

You will watch Horror movie life with your bare eyes not Airbender
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by DKM123: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2018
The MOST COMMON ONE is infertility! This one takes the cake.

From Spiritual Husband to
"wicked step mother" to
"Village people" to
"Ogbanje to Mother Inlaw Eating all the baby in her womb" to
"you have been "carrying pregnancy for 4years" to........all kind of lies.

I have an aunt who has been all over the place and even has so many enemies because she suspects everyone of being the cause of her childlessness. Spiritual battle up and down. She is in her 50s.

Last year, I told her about someone I know who tried IVF with a certain Prof of Gynae and had a set of twins. She decided to try her luck too. Now she has a set of TRIPLETS at 50something.

If only she had spent that time used in visiting all the deliverance churches all over Nigeria and concentrated researching science and personal prayers to God , her kids will be grown by now.

3 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by McCoy662(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2018
Donald Trump in one of his speeches said "to make America great, we need to be hard-working, a whole lot of intelligence and........prayer". But in Africa, we'd say "to make Africa great, we need prayer, prayer and prayers". Religion has beclouded our senses of reasoning. All we know is going to church to pray for everything which is not even working for us. I seriously believe that we are serving the white God and even though He is working for them there, He is not really working for us here.
so many things have gone wrong all because we refused to use our brain but instead put everything in prayers.

I don't blame this man, I think as much too
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by GoldHorse(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

I believe there is God. The problem is with religion enslaving people with Jesus, Mohammed and the likes.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Daviddson:
I never cease to laugh in my mind whenever I read this man's post on Facebook. He's a complete version of Freeze, the only difference being that he's totally irreligious and doesn't hide it unlike Freeze who is an atheist but has decided to continue to deceive people by saying "I'm a born again Christian, but I don't believe that...'premarital sex is a sin', 'I don't believe Fela was...",etc He even said Illuminati people are better than pastors; a perfect example of an atheist and an attention seeker. grin.
Nairaland's GoTV must have copied this line from him. Dude is a Muslim, but never ceases to claim being a born again Christian.

What are ur evidences that freeze is an atheist?
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

My own discontent is why it has to be priests going for counselling psychology? Why can't other individuals go for it to help people?

The problem is simply because anything Psychological, Africans prefer their spiritual leaders to be in the limelight helping. Infact even the physical health, Africans will still listen to their "spiritual fathers" than a doctor. This is why the counselling psychology department of those universities will be fraught with Priests and Priestesses. These 2 will continue using man's knowledge to fleece naive members calling it "wisdom from above".

Nonsense.
Absolutely! correct!
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by itu404(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Dear Aroms and friend,[who posted on Nairaland] your half truth and'pastors bashing' antics is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. You will be naive to think that some sickness is not the result of attacks , spiritual in nature. your so called'lies 'told by your pastor is just another way of throwing shades at the clergy. This cheap shot has been going on for sometime and we are not surprise anymore, for Jesus said it will come. Today, many pastors are well educated and went through some of the finest schools in the world. Many in the filed of science you so boost of. You use your cheap social media to insult their intelligence and deceive the gullible- are you saying, these Pastors mounts their pulpits and ' blast off', that depression is cause by the Devil The days of illiterate and half educated pastors are over. many can match you in your profession in case you do not know that. How many religion are in Nigeria? That Christianity, is being persecuted on social media is no accident, but a ploy of people like you, because you hate the progress and contribution its teaching have made on the Nigeria man and woman. Schools, hospitals scholarships and gainfully employing thousands of Nigerians just piss off you guys, bad belle people. If not the doctrines of perseverance and being positive in life that it offers, your country, our country,would have become another war zone long ago and maybe the small room you post your nonsense would have been a pile of rubles. but we all persevere and offer hope. let other religion come out and say what they have contributed to the betterment of that country, too. lately you all wants the church to do what you pay your government , via taxes to do . Shameless lots The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall never prevail staging it. The other one say he is an atheist. good for you, too.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Pavore9: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2018
QualityHealthCa:

Nonsense.

The issue here is many are not interested in going to study it. In Nigeria, many who are studying or studied Guidance and counselling likewise Psychology did it or are doing it not because of passion but rather than continue to be frustrated by their inability to secure their dream courses they opt for them. In Nigeria, you get to study Counselling psychology from the Masters level and going through the course outline, I realize that most of the content is what is taught at the Bachelors level of Counseling Psychology in Kenya.

Those Priests and Sisters here realized the inadequacies thus the need for further studies. I know 2 Nigerians Reverend Sisters who are presently doing their bachelor's degree in counseling psychology in Nairobi, one told me she worked in an all girls boarding school in Nigeria where staff are at loss with how to effectively relate with the students as they always see them as rebels ignoring the fact that according to Erik Ericsson Psychosocial stages of development those adolescents are dealing with identity conflict. With her going to Nigeria in January to spend a term in the school to work briefly, she let the school administrator know that a school counselor should never also be a subject teacher in the school as it hampers therapy and whatever students share in therapy remains between the counsellor and the students (clients). She psycho-educated the students that going to therapy does not mean one is sick.

That in the course of work during the term that through congruence, empathy and unconditional positive regard those young girls were able to share so much with her because they sensed confidentiality and zero judgement. Through Psychoanalysis,SFBT and Cognitive Behavior Therapy she helped those students to get unstuck as the students were so surprised because they were expecting condemnation and the use of the scriptures to drive home why they need to change and this is what is motivating her to wanting to specialize in Adolescent therapy.

Studying Counseling Psychology is open to anyone who has a passion for it. Nigerians still feel it is the domain of spiritual leaders to offer psychological support when in reality they have no capacity to be a help and even in their ignorance they find it difficult to refer those who come to them to certified professionals as they feel diminished doing so as they want to continue portraying the image of being a one-stop solution! A good number of Kenyan Priests I know do refer their church members to go see a counselling psychologist as presenting issues needs to be psychologically dealt with not spiritually

There is a huge career prospect in training as a counselling psychologist as we need more of them than many of our religious leaders who are messing things by dabbling into what they have no competence in.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Welrez(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2018
I have come to the conclusion that the only religion worthy of being a member is that of love and humanity. Religion, if it must exist, should be universal in humanity and love and not as a tool for stupidity and exploitation.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by bunminikan(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2018

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 1:22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
According to these bible verses I think the writer is best described as a 'GREEK'
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by gustav25: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2018
itu404:
Dear Aroms and friend,[who posted on Nairaland] your half truth and'pastors bashing' antics is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. You will be naive to think that some sickness is not the result of attacks , spiritual in nature. your so called'lies 'told by your pastor is just another way of throwing shades at the clergy. This cheap shot has been going on for sometime and we are not surprise anymore, for Jesus said it will come. Today, many pastors are well educated and went through some of the finest schools in the world. Many in the filed of science you so boost of. You use your cheap social media to insult their intelligence and deceive the gullible- are you saying, these Pastors mounts their pulpits and ' blast off', that depression is cause by the Devil The days of illiterate and half educated pastors are over. many can match you in your profession in case you do not know that. How many religion are in Nigeria? That Christianity, is being persecuted on social media is no accident, but a ploy of people like you, because you hate the progress and contribution its teaching have made on the Nigeria man and woman. Schools, hospitals scholarships and gainfully employing thousands of Nigerians just piss off you guys, bad belle people. If not the doctrines of perseverance and being positive in life that it offers, your country, our country,would have become another war zone long ago and maybe the small room you post your nonsense would have been a pile of rubles. but we all persevere and offer hope. let other religion come out and say what they have contributed to the betterment of that country, too. lately you all wants the church to do what you pay your government , via taxes to do . Shameless lots The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall never prevail staging it. The other one say he is an atheist. good for you, too.
You sir ,made an absolute stinker of shit here
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Tiimy(m): 10:48am On Jul 22, 2018
Adieza:
Logic is very far from the bed of a typical Africa. If you are a pagan, all strange diseases are caused by the demons and witches. If you are a fake christians, all strange diseases are also caused by the devil and evil spirit. No difference.

1. Autism = Devil
2. Anorexia = caused by spirit husband. (I like this one)
3. Bulimia = Devil
4.Dementia = Spirit and devil
5. Depression = Devil
6. Postnatal depression = Witches and Devil
7. Dissociative amnesia = Spiritual attack
8. Heart Attack = Spiritual attack
9. Stroke = Spiritual attack.

I am amazed how many people belief these stuff. even the educated ones. In science all these diseases have names and processes to treat them. But in Africa we want to blame everything on Witchcraft and the devil.

So my logic here is, have you ever wonder why the devil is always wining?

Now the good side. Every little thing that went well is God.
The eagles won a match = God.
Christiano Ronaldo got a new contract = God.
Buhari rigged an election = God
Trump won and election = God
Got a new Job = God.
The neighbor got killed by Dangote truck = God.
The pastor bought a new plane = God.

I even heard God has helped Nigeria to start a new airlines now. People were typing amen and prophesying the other day about it. When I asked them what they were smoking they got upset.

Logic: Basically, what you are saying is you have no control over your life. You blow to and fro with the wind. God and the devil are draggging you to and fro. Whoever wins at a certain moment determines the state of your life. Think about it. It means you are just a game of chess between God and the devil.

People, believe me, the day God intervene and do something you will not need someone to tell you he did it. If you believe God ordained Donald Trump after all what he has done to women and minorities then you need to get your mind examined and I have a bridge to sell to you in San Francisco. Please take that God far away from me. Not my type.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=423104024862378&id=158338594672257
stupid Nigerians don't go n pray stay here n b forming aetheist n b blaming God for all the bad things in ur life when there are people born disfigured u should thank him for d way u are
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Tiimy(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2018
Even If God Himself comes down to earth to show himself to us people will still go to hellfire that shows how stupid humans are
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Dcaliphate(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2018
LazyNairalander:
I have gotten 1k likes on nairaland today. I hereby dedicate it to all those who hit the like button. God bless you all with all your heart desires.
Sweet!
Sweeter!!
Sweetest!!!
Feeling I have right now it wasn't easy making sense in the public.

check my SIGNATURE.
We that have over 2,600 likes nko? We've not been able to take it to the bank neither has it boiled rice for us.. ..we are still looking for what to do with it.
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by hamer: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
If you don't believe it keep it to your self..l don't know how mature pple can't use their head to think. Dat's what's causing Poverty in Nigeria dey are so lazy dey don't want to use their brain to think rather ague everything why not experiment it yourself. Lazy youths everywhere
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by OldBeer: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
djon78:

You can believe whatever you want to believe it's your prerogative. I don't need your affirmation. I have stated what I said. The natural man cannot receive the things of the spirit of God. Never. Never.

See how you stupidly deflected his question.
He asked you the name of your illness, you are busy speaking Latin, forming philosophy.
Gerrarahia
Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Same way I will never regret following Jesus, its all about choice.

1 Like

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by djon78(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Stanchem:

Same way I will never regret following Jesus, its all about choice.

Me too, with all honesty and sincerity, Jesus is the best thing that ever happened to me!!!

2 Likes

Re: '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi by djon78(m): 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2018
Tiimy:
Even If God Himself comes down to earth to show himself to us people will still go to hellfire that shows how stupid humans are

You can say that again. Man who is fickle, nothing but breath, whose life is just a vapor. I use to remember the quote I saw on trailers back then; if men were God.

But thank God man is man and God is God. God will always reign supreme. The book of psalms states that from generation to generation he is God and will remain so everlasting to everlasting...... That's awesome!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Dedicates RCCG New Auditorium / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Why I'm Convinced That No One Will Make Heaven, Be You A Christian Or A Pagan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.