Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103716 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
HardMirror:
as if you have been able to prove there is any supreme being
The proofs are all around you. I don't need to prove the existence of a supreme being to an African man.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 5:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
kjhova:

Of course, no offense.

One, I am not aware of any "movement" of atheists and certainly won't be party to such. "Movement"... I chuckle!

Second, there are no souls. This is part of the absurdities of religion ab initio.
Deluded souls.

Good luck.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
donbenie:
If you say so,Mr ChristianNorth..if you say so.. grin
Good for you.

Speak for yourself, not some hordes of deluded souls.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by mcyemite(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Bigprick9inches:
man, u guys should stop screaming about ogun state. yes they believe in fetish shit that dont work. thats exactly what op is saying na

Lol
I live here, I work here, I see thing,I know things.

You don't need to go far, right outside your gate you will see it. They don't even wait till night fall.

This people are ain't joking bro..
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
ChristianNorth:

I don't owe you any apology or explanation.

The way you believe that religious books are cooked up books, is same way I believe that atheism is a movement for deluded souls.

who asked for your apology?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Bigprick9inches: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2018
mcyemite:

Lol
I live here, I work here, I see thing,I know things.

You don't need to go far, right outside your gate you will see it. They don't even wait till night fall.

This people are ain't joking bro..
but the whole shit they waste their time on dosnt work man
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Rhea:

Ok. I caught glimpse of a notorious cult kingpin being dissected open like catfish in one of our militant universities back in the day. He bled like a sacrificial he-goat despite all the talk of bulletproof charm. Maybe his babalawo credit ran out that day, or perhaps there was network problem in the land of the juju. Don't rely on those charms. When you hear gunshots, bail like usain bolt
There are rituals and there are medicines. two different things.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2018
CodeTemplar:
There are rituals and there are medicines. two different things.
Don't ever put your faith in the hands of native doctors. You may die for nothing if you do.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 4:50am On Jul 24, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

I don't know why people brag about useless things that doesn't work. Ogun people are too fetish. The government needs to tell the people that ritual murder doesn't bring money.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 4:55am On Jul 24, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Deluded souls.

Good luck.
You are a Christian but please let atheists be. Religion is a personal issue.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2018
Pchidexy:
You are a Christian but please let atheists be. Religion is a personal issue.
Oga I asked one HardMirror a question about atheism and all the so-called atheists invaded my mention introducing themselves as one.

I hate it when people show themselves.

"Ok let just believe the Big Bang theory is true, the primordial atom that expanded and exploded into our universe, who did it come to be and what was the source of that energy? None of them was able to answer that.

The most delusional part of this madness is the believe that Atheism is not a movement. Unless they don't understand what a movement is.

Atheism is a rudderless movement of people deceiving themselves and trying to dodge some moral obligations.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:46am On Jul 24, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Oga I asked one HardMirror a question about atheism and all the so-called atheists invaded my mention introducing themselves as one.

"Ok let just believe the Big Bang theory is true, the primordial atom that expanded and exploded into our universe, who did it come to be and what was the source of that energy? None of them was able to answer that.

The most delusional part of this madness is the believe that Atheism is not a movement. Unless they don't understand what a movement is.

Atheism is a rudderless movement of people deceiving themselves and trying to dodge some moral obligations.

You like the sound of your own voice
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by sowanbe: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
slyfoxxjoe:
I have a feeling if it actually worked, it would be more rampant than it currently is, especially in this Buhari economy, everyone in Nigeria by now would be either rich, dead or missing a few body parts grin but as it is now, the only people who venture into it seem to be wretched, desperate and uneducated Nigerians..mostly those from rural areas. At least that's what I can tell from the pictures of those caught in the act.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Pchidexy(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Your type see themselves as righteous and without blemish. Jesus Christ did not form any movement called Christianity. People formed it. Stop being judgemental.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by kjhova(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Deluded souls.

Good luck.

I can't help you, mon ami, I can't.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by mcyemite(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bigprick9inches:

lol..i hope these people doesnt develop interest in your case..
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
Martinez19:
I am an atheist. Other atheists on nairaland you will come to know are johnydon22, hopefulLandlord, hahn, Seun(the owner of Nairaland), 1Sharon, Tozara, Ladyhippolyta88, proudgorgeousga, akintom, segunojo886, Adepeter2027, dalaman, CAPSLOCKED etc. Have a wonderful deconversion journey.
:I am not an atheist ooo.

Even though I don't subscribe to Abraham religion.
I just saw your mentions so please stop mentioning me.

Religion is a personal thin.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
:I am not an atheist ooo.

Even though I don't subscribe to Abraham religion.
I just saw your mentions so please stop mentioning me.

Religion is a personal thin.
lol. Guess he made that deductions from your past posts on this forum. Whats up
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. Guess he made that deductions from your past posts on this forum. Whats up
I
Maybe I am not a vocal critic of religion I believe it is something personal.
I may have criticised it to prove a point depending on the topic.
And I am good. smiley
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I
Maybe I am not a vocal critic of religion I believe it is something personal.
I may have criticised it to prove a point depending on the topic.
And I am good. smiley
ok. Religion is not a personal thing tho.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
HardMirror:
ok. Religion is not a personal thing tho.

I WANTED SOMEONE ELSE TO TELL HER THAT.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

why wld any one say religion is personal. It is not even designed to be personal
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Na you and hardmirror know.
It is personal and you can't dictate on the beliefs of others everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they want to believe.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na you and hardmirror know.
It is personal and you can't dictate on the beliefs of others everyone is entitled to believe in whatever they want to believe.
including those who believe they should create their caliphate even at the cost of blood. Thinking like yours gets humanity know where. You need to understand the true value and purpose of religion is political. Cant talk much for now, but don't be a pawn deceiving yourself with carefully crafted dogmas to keep you in line. Those things you think you belief, question their origin, research and validate, you would be shocked at how political religion is and why it is never personal.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
HardMirror:
including those who believe they should create their caliphate even at the cost of blood. Thinking like yours gets humanity know where. You need to understand the true value and purpose of religion is political. Cant talk much for now, but don't be a pawn deceiving yourself with carefully crafted dogmas to keep you in line. Those things you think you belief, question their origin, research and validate, you would be shocked at how political religion is and why it is never personal.
I have read about different religions and I identify with none personally(not an atheist either) but I cannot question the faith behind what others believe.

I have read mainly on Christianity because that was what I practised and I know the political connections with the Roman catholic church,the council of Nicea,trent and how the king James bible came about.
How king Henry v the 3rd broke away and had the church of England.

Actually thinkings like mine gives space for others,those who believe they should create a caliphate at the cost of human lives do not see religion as a personal thing.

Oga I am not deceiving myself with religious dogma but I respect the views of the religious even if you show some people the history of their religion some would not still believe.
It is a personal thing and those who want to associate with it have freedom of religion to do so.
Political or not.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I have read about different religions and I identify with none personally(not an atheist either) but I cannot question the faith behind what others believe.

I have read mainly on Christianity because that was what I practised and I know the political connections with the Roman catholic church,the council of Nicea,trent and how the king James bible came about.
How king Henry v the 3rd broke away and had the church of England.

Actually thinkings like mine gives space for others,those who believe they should create a caliphate at the cost of human lives do not see religion as a personal thing.

Oga I am not deceiving myself with religious dogma but I respect the views of the religious even if you show some people the history of their religion some would not still believe.
It is a personal thing and those who want to associate with it have freedom of religion to do so.
Political or not.
shld we leave religion as it is? Saying religion is a personal thing means we shld let people be regardless of what they believe and practice. Religion can never be personal. You beliefs affect and determines who you are. And that is everyone's business.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
So how do you want to end it.
I did not come to planet earth to start carrying peoples faith as a problem as for me it is personal as long as you do not hurt others with it.
So it cannot be my business.
HardMirror:
shld we leave religion as it is? Saying religion is a personal thing means we shld let people be regardless of what they believe and practice. Religion can never be personal. You beliefs affect and determines who you are. And that is everyone's business.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So how do you want to end it.
I did not come to planet earth to start carrying peoples faith as a problem as for me it is personal as long as you do not hurt others with it.
So it cannot be my business.
it shld be your business. Why was slavery abolished? Child marriage. What is wrong with it? There are so many things religion permits which are not socially acceptable today. Religion cant remain private, it wld infringe with the norms of society. How shld it end? We shld keep speaking the truth we know. Religion is a delusion, founded on lies, i wont fold my arms and say it is ok as long as it is kept private. It is a lie and i wld rather expose such and let us face life squarely as it is. See the bigger picture
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Child marriage,slavery hurt people and I earlier stated that one could practice whatever they believe without having others hurt.And besides in the modern era people are more educated to know bettterI nor fit follow you argue so good luck on your campaign.
HardMirror:
it shld be your business. Why was slavery abolished? Child marriage. What is wrong with it? There are so many things religion permits which are not socially acceptable today. Religion cant remain private, it wld infringe with the norms of society. How shld it end? We shld keep speaking the truth we know. Religion is a delusion, founded on lies, i wont fold my arms and say it is ok as long as it is kept private. It is a lie and i wld rather expose such and let us face life squarely as it is. See the bigger picture
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Child marriage,slavery hurt people and I earlier stated that one could practice whatever they believe without having others hurt.And besides in the modern era people are more educated to know bettterI nor fit follow you argue so good luck on your campaign.
are u sure they hurt people? Lol! You have no idea. Ok ok! Let me play along. I am a christian, just practicing my religion privately. Always keeping it to myself. In my prayer sections, the holy spirit reveals to me that my colleague at work is a witch and against my progress. Well i still keep it private but well the witch is still a witch and my enemy. We smile and gist at work, but i am on guard knowing she is a witch. Welcome to reality. This is a fact. This is happening to thousands of people in nigeria right now. They aint gonna confront you, they keep it private, but they so sure, their mum, brother, sister, neighbour, etc is their enemy. You really cant see the big picture. Keep saying religion is private. Lol
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okay they don't hurt people why are you against it?
Mr man I nor get time for argument I have ideas oga mind your business don't mention me again.
And for the last time it is not my business.As for your example I see no problem there.

Call me deluded or whatever I don't care.
HardMirror:
are u sure they hurt people? Lol! You have no idea. Ok ok! Let me play along. I am a christian, just practicing my religion privately. Always keeping it to myself. In my prayer sections, the holy spirit reveals to me that my colleague at work is a witch and against my progress. Well i still keep it private but well the witch is still a witch and my enemy. We smile and gist at work, but i am on guard knowing she is a witch. Welcome to reality. This is a fact. This is happening to thousands of people in nigeria right now. They aint gonna confront you, they keep it private, but they so sure, their mum, brother, sister, neighbour, etc is their enemy. You really cant see the big picture. Keep saying religion is private. Lol
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HardMirror(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Okay they don't hurt people why are you against it?
Mr man I nor get time for argument I have ideas oga mind your business don't mention me again.
And for the last time it is not my business.As for your example I see no problem there.

Call me deluded or whatever I don't care.
lol!!!! Oh lord!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.