Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (103673 Views)

Kilifi cult: Kenya Police exhume 26 more bodies (Disturbing Photos) / Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by blessedolu: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
While in the Village, I asked a family Friend who's also a Babalawo a question regarding the reason why Babalawos and their families don't do this money rituals, "isoye" (juju for being brilliant) and they live in penury. His response scared me:
"Every juju has repercussions. It's like a trade-by-barter kind of deal. You trade the devil's riches and blessing with your soul. The intended wealth of the people you sacrificed will be compressed and given to you at a reduced timing. Let's say you are supposed to live 70yrs and make it from age 30. All d wealth may be compressed into 10-15yrs. Even in the course of spending the money, you will be haunted till you die. Besides, Babalawos do collect whatever they want to collect for the "service" before the rituals and they watch off their hands shortly after as a sign of not being part of the act.
Secondly, it's juju for being brilliant and outstanding in life. You will get those and die a youth. It may be a day to your graduation, finishing youth corps or a day to your wedding.
No Babalawo wants these for himself nor their wards. That's why they don't do it. And it's foolishness doing it too.

5 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
If you can believe the big Bang Theory, where a hot, infinitely small & dense mass expands like a balloon to form our universe and you don't believe Blood or human parts can turn to money, you're being stupid on purpose

God bless you..
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by RevenGeMission: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Magic or Talisman or devil does not mean u can cut someone's breast n use it and do something n money will start coming out from ur wardrobe.

Who come sign the Money? Soludo or Sanusi

PrecisionFx:

Have u daddy already taken u to a babalawo and the babalawo come show u evidence of turning human breast to Raw cash?

SMH
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by TruckPark: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
Oga just put your full name, picture, with your age and mothers maiden name at the gate of LAUTECH, TASUED, OOU, UNILAG, UNIPORT, UNIBEN etc.. I promise you a lucky fellow would buy Benz with that... Isslike you were born in Yankee abi.. I won't say more.
If American movie is not making you believe some messages passed through nollywood ritual movies are done in reality, ask a member of your family and stop disturbing us here abeg.
****Take a tour to 3-4 letter states in Nigeria..

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by RevenGeMission: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thank you

xreal:

Thank you.

This thing is so simple.

If you believe in God and his powers; you should believe that Satan/devil exists and powerful.

Satan works hard to 'win' the hearts of Man, just as God does.

Do you know that people 'pray', communicate, and even have physical encounters with the devil?

Evil spirits exists, certain acts/sacrifices and incantations appease and invites them.

Money Ritual is very real.

Satan gives the money or creates an effortless way in which the money comes; but, Satan requests for certain things in return, things that will make God condemn the person, things that will make the human heartless, things that will make the person loose his/her soul. It's trading ones soul for money. Soul entails eternity.

Don't doubt its existence.

Prov 1:10

Prov 1:25-33

Repercussion awaits..

Satan no dey sleep at all, him agents no dey slumber.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Grupo(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
rmventures:
I read the replies of many people on this thread and those threads that are related to God's existence and now I understand why the Bible tagged the atheist as fools. The fact that you've not seen something or you've not experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. How can some people people say that money ritual is not real? It's like saying death itself is not real and if you think it's not, just stand on a rail road while the train is coming, you will surely understand.
Perhaps if you believe there's no charm or anything diabolical is not real then check my signature, I will just take you to a man, tell you to just slap him and just go your way then expect what follows.
So if you believe there is evil power and you know who is surely behind it then why don't you believe in the good one and the one who is behind it? Because your heart is hardened with stone you won't, anyway it's not your fault it's because something beyond you is driving you so you're helpless in this matter except you run to who can help you (Jesus).
The truth is that God will not come down again to prove to humanity that He exist because He has already done that 2018 years ago through Jesus Christ the Son, it's whether to believe or not because your belief or unbelief doesn't stop Him from being who He is. Also Satan will not come down to tell you that he exist. Both God and the Satan use the platform of man's heart to communicate their existence the only difference is that God uses persuasion method while Satan uses manipulation method.

The fact is that you can't sit on the fence in this matter, it's either you belong to God or to the devil. So there is nothing call atheist only those that are been controlled and manipulated by the force beyond them unknowingly to them thinking that they're holding on to their personal belief. It's pity that ignorance of these people is of the highest level no wonder the bible call them fools.

I take up your challenge at bolded. But we are going to do the experiment in a controlled environment, away from the so called man's shrine. Why? You could connive with the man to use physical means to harm me just to corroborate your claims.

So, we shall meet in an empty football pitch, in the presence of armed security, so that you people don't harm me physically. Then, I will slap the man and watch him harm me spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by RevenGeMission: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Galaticos444:
u believe in it cos u ar an afonja and it's a tradition in ur place.
\

I didn't realize Otokoto shrine was in Ibadan and Cliford Orji is from Ondo town

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:

SMH

People who have no proof always shake their head.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
blessedolu:
While in the Village, I asked a family Friend who's also a Babalawo a question regarding the reason why Babalawos and their families don't do this money rituals, "isoye" (juju for being brilliant) and they live in penury. His response scared me:
"Every juju has repercussions. It's like a trade-by-barter kind of deal. You trade the devil's riches and blessing with your soul. The intended wealth of the people you sacrificed will be compressed and given to you at a reduced timing. Let's say you are supposed to live 70yrs and make it from age 30. All d wealth may be compressed into 10-15yrs. Even in the course of spending the money, you will be haunted till you die. Besides, Babalawos do collect whatever they want to collect for the "service" before the rituals and they watch off their hands shortly after as a sign of not being part of the act.
Secondly, it's juju for being brilliant and outstanding in life. You will get those and die a youth. It may be a day to your graduation, finishing youth corps or a day to your wedding.
No Babalawo wants these for himself nor their wards. That's why they don't do it. And it's foolishness doing it too.

U ant cut human breast and use it to create loads of money. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
If you can believe the big Bang Theory, where a hot, infinitely small & dense mass expands like a balloon to form our universe and you don't believe Blood or human parts can turn to money, you're being stupid on purpose

The big bang as u already noted is a theory, There's no practical aspect of it and it has never been proven. Science takes the big bang theory as a "Possible" process that formed the earth.

It is unite different with the so called money rituals.

U simply can't cut someone's breast n use it to create money in ur wardrobe n become stupendously rich overnight. U picked all that up from Nigerian movies while growing up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
Me am just a socio psychologist observing you as you reason along.

#hint#

Mataphysical stage of nigerians mental evolution.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
\

I didn't realize Otokoto shrine was in Ibadan and Cliford Orji is from Ondo town

Skulls or ritual dens are found across Nigeria. But it is in the south west that ritualists are arrested almost on a daily basis. Or have u forgotten where the phrase ""Skull Mining"" Originated from?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
Uglymugg:

If a hacker wires money from a bank, do you think he'll publish it in a newspaper that he got his money through unethical means?

Hacking is a well established n 100% proven way to make Money. Ritual is not.

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Hacking is a well established n 100% proven way to make Money. Ritual is not.

What part of Unethical don't you understand.
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by yrex01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
life is doing this op n he doesn't seem bothered !! sha no let ur mouth put u for trouble !! mumu
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Uglymugg:

What part of Unethical don't you understand.

I worked with ur analogy, Bring a new one if u no longer like this one.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by RevenGeMission: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
PrecisionFx:

People who have no proof always shake their head.
?? even if you read this comment and you compare it with the one below, does it make any sense to you ?? If Money ritual doesn't work , why are people mining skull on daily basis ? and Yes, there was video and Pictures of the several headless bodies of people in Otokoto and i still have Pictures of dried legs and arms found in Clifford's den

You shot yourself in the foot , bye bye

PrecisionFx:

Skulls or ritual dens are found across Nigeria. But it is in the south west that ritualists are arrested almost on a daily basis. Or have u forgotten where the phrase ""Skull Mining"" Originated from?
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
rmventures:
I read the replies of many people on this thread and those threads that are related to God's existence and now I understand why the Bible tagged the atheist as fools. The fact that you've not seen something or you've not experienced it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. How can some people people say that money ritual is not real? It's like saying death itself is not real and if you think it's not, just stand on a rail road while the train is coming, you will surely understand.
Perhaps if you believe there's no charm or anything diabolical is not real then check my signature, I will just take you to a man, tell you to just slap him and just go your way then expect what follows.
So if you believe there is evil power and you know who is surely behind it then why don't you believe in the good one and the one who is behind it? Because your heart is hardened with stone you won't, anyway it's not your fault it's because something beyond you is driving you so you're helpless in this matter except you run to who can help you (Jesus).
The truth is that God will not come down again to prove to humanity that He exist because He has already done that 2018 years ago through Jesus Christ the Son, it's whether to believe or not because your belief or unbelief doesn't stop Him from being who He is. Also Satan will not come down to tell you that he exist. Both God and the Satan use the platform of man's heart to communicate their existence the only difference is that God uses persuasion method while Satan uses manipulation method.

The fact is that you can't sit on the fence in this matter, it's either you belong to God or to the devil. So there is nothing call atheist only those that are been controlled and manipulated by the force beyond them unknowingly to them thinking that they're holding on to their personal belief. It's pity that ignorance of these people is of the highest level no wonder the bible call them fools.

So what u are trying to tell me is that anything people tell u especially strange stuff that u don't understand or think can happen u will believe without asking for evidence.
The problem is that u people don't know what the word evidence means,we are not necessarily saying that unless we witness it as in see the whole thing unfold with our naked eyes then we would believe,although if that happens then it would be good,but if one can present a logical explanation as to how these things happen then we can regard them as true.
Maybe atheist are fools but a lot of countries of the world have a significant number of atheists and yet live a high quality life,Japan which has one if not the highest life expectancy for any human is a predominantly atheist country,but then Nigeria probably has more christians than Muslims what is this nation like,you Christians don't even understand what you worship Like If I ask the question "Is listening to secular music Godly or ungodly for a christian" we won't get to a conclusion because the opinions will be so different, fix yourselves before calling other people fools because they demand for proof before believing,the good thing about atheists like myself is that all I ask is proof once you present your proof if it is more logical than mine your argument becomes superior as simple as that,so if you want to convince us that money ritual is what most people think it is provide visual or logic explanation if not go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Don't be ridiculous, it do happen. I have seen many.
Good for you,seen you believe it because you have seen it not because it is logical and explainable, I guess I would have to see it like u to believe it
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by olasteve19(m): 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Robynwelo1:

O ga o! They are testing efficacy in the same place the charm was prepared. Don't be fooled nigga, that cutlass was as blunt as bamboo. Let me use razor blade on your brother, bring him.
so you're saying blunt cutlasses won't leave any cut....even strong punches tear skin......i just pray non of you fall victim of real voodoo
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
blessedolu:
So this is the explanation as to why the babalawos never try it out themselves, hmmmmm,guys should we believe her,how una see the matter

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
?? even if you read this comment and you compare it with the one below, does it make any sense to you ?? If Money ritual doesn't work , why are people mining skull on daily basis ? and Yes, there was video and Pictures of the several headless bodies of people in Otokoto and i still have Pictures of dried legs and arms found in Clifford's den

You shot yourself in the foot , bye bye

Ur sense is simply licking. Yorubas are skull miners, How does that translate to ""Money Ritual is real""
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by treasureboy09(m): 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Op what kind kind of evidence do you really need, so you think a ritualist will tell you he is ritualist so he could get himself arrested..... If you don't believe that the process works, NL is not the place for you seek evidence. Why not visit a "Babalawo" so you could clear you doubt......

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by HausaOverlord: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2018
That's my problem with naija people, no concrete evidence only hearsay, my uncle told me, my grandmom said so, my cousins friends aunt and the likes, why oyinbo no dey run am, abi them no need money, why is it that this crap is very much rampant in only the west of Africa? Shey other Africans no need money too.

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by rmventures(m): 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
So you want proof whether anything spiritual is real or not? If I ask you to meet me at a particular place tomorrow will you? Maybe you will or will not but what prove do you have that you will see tomorrow or what evidence to show that when something called spirit lives the body of a man what is left is called remains? Can you show me what exactly left the body that makes a man functionless or you want to say that nothing left? What makes you you exactly, the body or something within? If it's something within do you see it? Yes you believe that you're human not just a body but you want to see God before you believe He exist right? That's quite logical indeed! If you actually want to see God before you believe Him then you have to bring out what exactly makes you you out to stand before you by then you can see Him. If all the works of nature you see around is not enough evidence that there is something called divinity, then you might need to go the world beyond to get enough proof. You see somebody died through a diabolic means you said you want proof, I shake my head, I just pray you don't fall into the hand of the wicked. Only the concerned can tell the full story.
darkchild64:

So what u are trying to tell me is that anything people tell u especially strange stuff that u don't understand or think can happen u will believe without asking for evidence.
The problem is that u people don't know what the word evidence means,we are not necessarily saying that unless we witness it as in see the whole thing unfold with our naked eyes then we would believe,although if that happens then it would be good,but if one can present a logical explanation as to how these things happen then we can regard them as true.
Maybe atheist are fools but a lot of countries of the world have a significant number of atheists and yet live a high quality life,Japan which has one if not the highest life expectancy for any human is a predominantly atheist country,but then Nigeria probably has more christians than Muslims what is this nation like,you Christians don't even understand what you worship Like If I ask the question "Is listening to secular music Godly or ungodly for a christian" we won't get to a conclusion because the opinions will be so different, fix yourselves before calling other people fools because they demand for proof before believing,the good thing about atheists like myself is that all I ask is proof once you present your proof if it is more logical than mine your argument becomes superior as simple as that,so if you want to convince us that money ritual is what most people think it is provide visual or logic explanation if not go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Forget the noise, there is no true atheist in Nigeria.
What exactly do you mean by there's no TRUE Atheist in Nigeria?.your earlier assumption that Atheists are Scarce in Nigeria smacks of NAIVETY and your second statement is reinforcing that notion..
What is your definition of an Atheist and how do you mean that there is no true Atheist in Nigeria?
Being an Atheist is NOT exactly like being a Firebrand Feminist,he is NOT required to shout out to the whole world that he is an Atheist,it's all about the inner conviction..you either believe there is a God or you don't..
He probably has more life pressing issues to worry about and doesn't give two f#cks about religion nor care to engage in religious tussle with any Fanatic..
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
darkchild64:

I completely concur with u,the nollywood industry plays a vital role in the way Nigerians perceive things including money rituals,the thing is this I understand how an average Nigerian thinks,while seeing nollywood films they tend to believe that most of what they see is real,now of course in some cases that is the case but then sometimes u begin to wonder a lot of people are so certain that juju,witches and wizards and the likes exist but the only evidence they have is that they have heard of them or seen films where they are portrayed

In early 2000's, there was a man that used to come and perform some publicity dark power stunts at gariki market in Enugu, the man, dressed like a native doctor would spread his amulets, charms and talismans on a mat, people would gather to watch him perform.

I've seen with my own eyes where the man challenged an onlooker to put his hand in his pocket and it won't come out, the onlooker bemused at this put his hand into his right pocket, immediately the hand got stuck.

The man tried everything possible to pull his hand from his pocket, it refused, the man descended into tears, a full grown man weeping cos his hand got stuck in his own pocket, till the native doctor reversed the spell and the man pulled out his hand immediately. He flagged the next bike and ran for his life.

Still there, the native Dr asked the onlookers if anyone wants money? Some came out and lined up, he hit their chests with a small miniature open coffin, after that he dropped the coffin, closed it, and cast some spells on it, upon opening it, Lo and behold money!

My friend, I've seen powers
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by mercyville: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
Devilish belief..
Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
donbenie:
What exactly do you mean by there's no true Atheist in Nigeria?
your earlier assumption that Atheists are Scarce in Nigeria smacks of NAIVETY and your second statement is reinforcing that assumption..
Sorry, I don't know you are the official spokeperson of Atheist Movement in Nigeria just as Muric speak officially for Fulani terrorists.

donbenie:

What is your definition of an Atheist and how do you mean that there is no true Atheist in Nigeria?
Being an Atheist is NOT exactly like being a Feminist,he is NOT required to shout out to the whole world he is an Atheist,it's all about the inner conviction..he probably doesn't give two f#cks about religious issues nor care to engage in religious tussle with any Fanatic..
Atheism in Nigeria is a movement for deluded souls. I have never met one physically, but have met many online. None can prove the non-existence of God logically without copying what one stupid Oyinbo said.

Ask one Atheist about the origin of life and he will point Big Bang and one stupid primordial atom.

Then ask him again how that primordial atom came to be and the energy that triggered that bang, they will resort immediately to insults.

As far as you are a Nigerian, the proof of the existence of a supreme being is all around you. You don't need to go far to see them.

I have seen people that were shot but nothing happened.

The fact we are surviving Buhari's calamity is a proof that God exists.

I respect foreign Atheist, but Nigerian ones are fools. (No offence)

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by ChristianNorth: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
God bless you.

Atheism in Nigeria is a movement for deluded souls.

I am in Samaru, Zaria. Come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) by donbenie(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
ChristianNorth:

Sorry, I don't know you are the official spokeperson of Atheist Movement in Nigeria just as Muric speak officially for Fulani terrorists.

Atheism in Nigeria is a movement for deluded souls. I have never met one physically, but have met many online. None can prove the non-existence of God logically without copying what one stupid Oyinbo said.

Ask one Atheist about the origin of life and he will point Big Bang and one stupid primordial atom.

Then ask him again how that primordial atom came to be and the energy that triggered that bang, they will resort immediately to insults.

As far as you are a Nigerian, the proof of the existence of a supreme being is all around you. You don't need to go far to see them.

I have seen people that were shot but nothing happened.

The fact we are surviving Buhari's calamity is a proof that God exists.

I respect foreign Atheist, but Nigerian ones are fools. (No offence)
Atheism is NOT a movement..it is a NON believe in the existence of God by an individual..I don't know where in the world you are getting the idea of a movement from..it is NOT a movement and he is NOT required to argue anything with you..
He IS an adult who like you have gone through life with his own experiences and chooses to interpret his own experiences his own way..he is NOT under any obligation to PROVE anything to you NOR any other person..if you believe he is DELUDED,well that is your cup of tea am sure he has more important things to worry about than what you think of him..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.