Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (48932 Views)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by walexydo: 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:

Akin Ogunbiyi is a rich, he is from my town and I know him very well. He has plans for Osun, but it seems Osun is moving from fry pan to fire..

Adeleke is a failure even as a senator... what more could he do as a governor.

As for me, no election... I can't vote for another demon
since u said u know him very well , I can bet with u that he can not even win election in his home town or family house if d election is conducted in a free and fair manner even the direct primary election was rigged for him because he is tinubu's cousin.The man is not loved even among his brothers in his family house, u can confirm this information I am giving u freely.The only way he can win this election is by rigging , meanwhile we don't want quarter salary in Osun state

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by thayora: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations to Pa Iyiola Omisore in advance...victory loading
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
i hope u are aware of d margin in d past senatorial bye election. The reality on ground is that Osun people are tired of Association of Past Criminals.
If fayose can lose ekiti,who in osun pdp will stop apc? You and other torn umbrella bearers dont want oyetola to win because of your hatred and spite for buhari and apc.you know adeleke is not competent.if you analyse the two major candidates objectively,oyetola is more efficient.he is already part of the present govt,knows how aregbe is managing osun and must have formulated a better way to handle the salary issue.he is well experienced unlike adeleke who is a learning senator.hes into what i call politainment.he is not going to clear the salary backlog,he will likely worsen things.the only way he can clear the salaries is if he can make pdp give the state subventins,uses the family's wealth or oil price increases to over 100 dollars per barrels.i dont see that happening.he will waste the meagre state resources on dancing competition,festivals,carnivals,jamborees or parties.he will elevate politainment(political entertainment).
Osun needs someone to complete the infrastructures left by aregbe,induce industrisation,attract investors,encourage commercial agriculture.i heard almost every osun family has somebody abroad and they usually repatriate money.these people overseas can be encouraged to come back and invest in the state or partner with the government to work out an economic strategy for the state.osun needs someone that will negotiate with its creditors to either cancel its debts or slash it.ogunbiyi would have been the best person but as it stands,its oyetola.up apc

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
thayora:
Congratulations to Pa Iyiola Omisore in advance...victory loading
Thats if he was in pdp or apc but he would end up like olusola oke of ondo.the osun polls would be like that of ondo.pdp's stronghold in osun was ifeland and recently 60 percent of osun west.but with omisore defecting to another party,he will take ife part of osun east while apc will take the ijesa area.apc will win heavily in the central.pdp will take osun west with apc trailing closely.let me study the last senate bye poll and refresh my memory
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

If fayose can lose ekiti,who in osun pdp will stop apc? You and other torn umbrella bearers dont want oyetola to win because of your hatred and spite for buhari and apc.you know adeleke is not competent.if you analyse the two major candidates objectively,oyetola is more efficient.he is already part of the present govt,knows how aregbe is managing osun and must have formulated a better way to handle the salary issue.he is well experienced unlike adeleke who is a learning senator.hes into what i call politainment.he is not going to clear the salary backlog,he will likely worsen things.the only way he can clear the salaries is if he can make pdp give the state subventins,uses the family's wealth or oil price increases to over 100 dollars per barrels.i dont see that happening.he will waste the meagre state resources on dancing competition,festivals,carnivals,jamborees or parties.he will elevate politainment(political entertainment).
Osun needs someone to complete the infrastructures left by aregbe,induce industrisation,attract investors,encourage commercial agriculture.i heard almost every osun family has somebody abroad and they usually repatriate money.these people overseas can be encouraged to come back and invest in the state or partner with the government to work out an economic strategy for the state.osun needs someone that will negotiate with its creditors to either cancel its debts or slash it.ogunbiyi would have been the best person but as it stands,its oyetola.up apc
Not Managing Osun but d best word is stealing from Osun. Mr Aregbe steals to an extent of cutting down and export all the trees in Public schools.Mr Oyetola is Very efficient to be half salary manthra. All of u shouting infrastructure but i barely see a good road network in Osun towns. i hope u know that d state resources becomes meager because of Aregbese indebtedness to Islamic bank which initiated State of Osun. Mr Senator i pray that from henceforth anywhere u labour they will begin to give you half of ur entitlement. whether APC or PDP I want good governance and for your information APC IS SYNONYMOUS TO FAILURE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
Very efficient to advice Aregbe to be paying half salary. All of u shouting infrastructure but i barely see a good road network in Osun towns. i hope u know that d state resources becomes meager because of Aregbe indebtedness to Islamic bank wchich initiated State of Osun. Mr Senator i pray that from henceforth anywhere u labour they will begin to give you half of ur entitlement.
From what am seeing in the federal allocations,osun has been collecting less than 1 billion naira monthly.i stand to be corrected please.this is due to loan deductions.aregbesola overreached himself by investing massively in the infrastructure/education right from his first term since the state allocation was huge as of then.the fall in oil prices dealt the state a huge blow.he forgot that he was no longer in lagos where he had huge capital funds as works commissioner.so how can he pay full salary with less than a billion naira? Its even a miracle that hes even paying half.tell us how adeleke will pay full salaries
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by johnnyvid(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

From what am seeing in the federal allocations,osun has been collecting less than 1 billion naira monthly.i stand to be corrected please.this is due to loan deductions.aregbesola overreached himself by investing massively in the infrastructure/education right from his first term since the state allocation was huge as of then.the fall in oil prices dealt the state a huge blow.he forgot that he was no longer in lagos where he had huge capital funds as works commissioner.so how can he pay full salary with less than a billion naira? Its even a miracle that hes even paying half.tell us how adeleke will pay full salaries
let him enter first start paying salaries first before you complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Then they shouldn't border occupying the seat for d next 8yrs again. Infrastructure and education hmmmm. and in your mind a good government can achieve result investing in education without taking care of the teachers. And d infrastructure go to Ede, Iwo, Ife and give me a snapshot of 1km road constructed by Aregbe and i will give u 100 carton of Orijin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by olalat(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
because someone do dance doesn't mean he cannot work and do well, then our sick president should not be at the hem of affairs too, that is also a disability. Do you knowhow the chase Akande out, the same measure will soon be melted out to this crook people. A party that cannot fulfill there promise. Do you know our useless governor signed mou to start paying full salary and pension by second quarter of the year, this is July already.
https://www.nairaland.com/4261741/osun-workers-suspend-strike

Useless people that can't keep to promise
Let's see those if he will be able to use those oyes and likes that were matching for him in 2014. They have been dumped
did you partake in 2003/election? Can you give account of how the election was won and loss. What I'm saying is, the economic realities of the nation today is beyond the capacity of a state like osun. APC or PDP, the can't do jack to change the economic fortune of the State. We are too dependent on national allocation. Besides, how was Osogbo during PDP reign. You need to travel to know the value of aregbesola effort s in developing the state. Its a fact the Aregbe goofed when it comes to workers remuneration with the level of debt incured but partially I don't blame the man in a state with overbloated civil service. Modulated salary scheme is one of the best ways to manage the current precarious situation we find ourselves. To shock you, APC may win osun again. Adeleke isn't a better alternative. Omisore isn't. I have sympathy for sheu anyway. Let's see what's coming. We cannot afford using our meager allocation for party ride at this period. Shalom.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by olalat(m): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
Not Managing Osun but d best word is stealing from Osun. Mr Aregbe steals to an extent of cutting down and export all the trees in Public schools.Mr Oyetola is Very efficient to be half salary manthra. All of u shouting infrastructure but i barely see a good road network in Osun towns. i hope u know that d state resources becomes meager because of Aregbese indebtedness to Islamic bank which initiated State of Osun. Mr Senator i pray that from henceforth anywhere u labour they will begin to give you half of ur entitlement. whether APC or PDP I want good governance and for your information APC IS SYNONYMOUS TO FAILURE.
where do you live in osun. Where is Your base. Which town are you from. Anyway, you can only see what you choose to see. Though I travel home once in a while but I do know Osogbo is no more the way I left it 2009. Hope you notice that too. I know some inner roads constructed in my home town. I can see those schools. I pass through the dualised Osogbo- ikirun road. Oga, I'm active in agric sector and that I think is the only way forward for a state like osun. Go farming. Green is the future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
olalat:
did you partake in 2003/election? Can you give account of how the election was won and loss. What I'm saying is, the economic realities of the nation today is beyond the capacity of a state like osun. APC or PDP, the can't do jack to change the economic fortune of the State. We are too dependent on national allocation. Besides, how was Osogbo during PDP reign. You need to travel to know the value of aregbesola effort s in developing the state. Its a fact the Aregbe goofed when it comes to workers remuneration with the level of debt incured but partially I don't blame the man in a state with overbloated civil service. Modulated salary scheme is one of the best ways to manage the current precarious situation we find ourselves. To shock you, APC may win osun again. Adeleke isn't a better alternative. Omisore isn't. I have sympathy for sheu anyway. Let's see what's coming. We cannot afford using our meager allocation for party ride at this period. Shalom.
Can't say much because I don't know you. But am sure it's either you are one of their beneficiaries or someone from a neighboring state that doesn't know how the effect of his stupid rule pinches. God in His infinite mercy will not let us experience their rule in this state again. They are always worst right from his grandpa tenure (Bisi Akande). Bunch of useless idiot party

They can increase Lautech school fees to 300,000 and 250,000 but to pay workers their full salary is a problem to them. Some people half salary for a year is not even up to 300k. Heartless people

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
let him enter first start paying salaries first before you complain.
On several occasions,you complained of him paying half salary
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
Then they shouldn't border occupying the seat for d next 8yrs again. Infrastructure and education hmmmm. and in your mind a good government can achieve result investing in education without taking care of the teachers. And d infrastructure go to Ede, Iwo, Ife and give me a snapshot of 1km road constructed by Aregbe and i will give u 100 carton of Orijin.
Deomelo has all those pix,i will contact him.by the way,the infrastructure cant permeate every part of osun at once,its gradually.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by johnnyvid(m): 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

On several occasions,you complained of him paying half salary
let dr. Ademola adeleke enters first and see how he and his team will resolve the salary issues and other issues at hand.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
olalat:
You summarized everything sir.oyetola is the lesser evil here.if adeleke has not been able to use his family wealth to help osun west,i dont see him helping the entire osun.finally,the few projects he tried to do were hijacked by his aides

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
Don't mind those people. Everybody lives in Osogbo for their mind. They make live unbearable to most citizen. Even traders are not left out
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
let dr. Ademola adeleke enters first and see how he and his team will resolve the salary issues and other issues at hand.
When he hasnt resolved the problems of osun west? Let oyetola continue.try and learn from osun
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by johnnyvid(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

When he hasnt resolved the problems of osun west? Let oyetola continue.try and learn from osun
i will pause here. let me come and be going.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
Don't mind those people. Everybody lives in Osogbo for their mind. They make live unbearable to most citizen. Even traders are not left out
You talk with so much bitterness.you know oyetola is more competent but you just hate apc and buhari no matter how good their candidate is.analyse the 2014 guber polls and osun west bye poll
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
i will pause here. let me come and be going.
You are pausing in other to return as johnnyessence or activist? The most powerful people in pdp are fayose and wike.fayose has been floored so who is like fayose in osun pdp?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

You talk with so much bitterness.you know oyetola is more competent but you just hate apc and buhari no matter how good their candidate is.analyse the 2014 guber polls and osun west bye poll
Who is now their good candidate? Gboyega? Is he not part of this administration? Birds of the same feathers. The chief of staff. It shows how he will even treat the workers. Mtcheww

2014 was based on propaganda. All those oyes and the likes that was matching aimlessly then with the mind that they will be absorbed permanently into the system. They have been trashed after use

Then, he will always blame Jonathan for his misfortune( they ceased his allocation, allocation was cut down and those stupid lies). Now everybody eyes don clear. We shall see
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by olalat(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
Can't say much because I don't know you. But am sure it's either you are one of their beneficiaries or someone from a neighboring state that doesn't know how the effect of his stupid rule pinches. God in His infinite mercy will not let us experience their rule in this state again. They are always worst right from his grandpa tenure (Bisi Akande). Bunch of useless idiot party

They can increase Lautech school fees to 300,000 and 250,000 but to pay workers their full salary is a problem to them. Some people half salary for a year is not even up to 300k. Heartless people
Beneficiary!!! Nah. Coming from neighboring state? Nop. I'm a bona fide indigen of osun state. I travel home to partake in every elections. I have bn to many startes in the country therefore I know the difference. Visit kwara state near to you there, you will see the difference. What I'm saying is aregbesola tried in osun state consider the prevailing national economic situation. Millions of PDP can not change osun state fortune for now. You can bet it with me, its either he follow the current salary template or he makes worse. Unfortunately, that's the situation we find ourselves for now. If you doubt me, ask adeleke how he intends to be paying the salaries and pensions.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by olalat(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:

Beneficiary!!! Nah. Coming from neighboring state? Nop. I'm a bona fide indigen of osun state. I travel home to partake in every elections. I have bn to many startes in the country therefore I know the difference. Visit kwara state near to you there, you will see the difference. What I'm saying is aregbesola tried in osun state consider the prevailing national economic situation. Millions of PDP can not change osun state fortune for now. You can bet it with me, its either he follow the current salary template or he makes worse. Unfortunately, that's the situation we find ourselves for now. If you doubt me, ask adeleke how he intends to be paying the salaries and pensions. He can't do jack cos there is no means to not cos he lacks the will to do.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by johnnyvid(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

You are pausing in other to return as johnnyessence or activist? The most powerful people in pdp are fayose and wike.fayose has been floored so who is like fayose in osun pdp?
let me come and be going. you are noted already. bye
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
Who is now their good candidate? Gboyega? Is he not part of this administration? Birds of the same feathers. The chief of staff. It shows how he will even treat the workers. Mtcheww

2014 was based on propaganda. All those oyes and the likes that was matching aimlessly then with the mind that they will be absorbed permanently into the system. They have been trashed after use

Then, he will always blame Jonathan for his misfortune( they ceased his allocation, allocation was cut down and those stupid lies). Now everybody eyes don clear. We shall see
Thats how you guys boasted in ekiti but here we are.the direct primary was a dress rehearsal to mobilize people ahead of the polls.if pdp had adopted that method,they would never get up to 100,000.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by delpee(f): 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
If it turns out to be true that Senator Adeleke has no certificate, does it mean that Dr Ogunbiyi automatically becomes the flagbearer?

It sounds strange though coming from a family of well educated and enterprising people.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
let me come and be going. you are noted already. bye
You will now reappear another time in another thread still repeating these same issues.i just analyzed the 2014 guber polls and the recent osun west rerun.adeleke wkn with about 31,000 votes,27,000 of which were from ede land.in the remaining 8 lgas he won,it was marginal showing how strong apc is.apc won only in ejigbo lga.same thing will happen on 17 september,i see him winning ede land by 30,000 difference while struggling in other osun west lgas.
In 2014,omisore won ife areas with almost 30,000 votd difference.the apc won osogbo and olorunda with almost 50,000 gap.over 60 percent of apc votes were from the central zone.i see the same thing happening.up apc,up oyetola
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
walexydo:
since u said u know him very well , I can bet with u that he can not even win election in his home town or family house if d election is conducted in a free and fair manner even the direct primary election was rigged for him because he is tinubu's cousin.The man is not loved even among his brothers in his family house, u can confirm this information I am giving u freely.The only way he can win this election is by rigging , meanwhile we don't want quarter salary in Osun state

Yes, we all know Tinubu is trying to impose another candidate on us. But it won't work cos people will gladly vote for PDP. Part of which Akin Ogunbiyi would have done easily.

APC is dead in Osun, only greedy politicians are supporting APC.... Imagine the 1/2 salary for June has not be paid till now. No sane Osun worker will vote for APC cos they are hungry. Trust me, it won't be like Ekiti Election.

Even is they try to rig it, it won't work. I just hope Akin Ogunbiyi will just become the PDP candidate ( if you know this man...). Akin Ogunbiyi is a man of the people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Thats how you guys boasted in ekiti but here we are.the direct primary was a dress rehearsal to mobilize people ahead of the polls.if pdp had adopted that method,they would never get up to 100,000.
Results that was inflated. For their mind, this election will be marked down just like the senatorial election. Stand with your vote ni.

Saw the picture of the APC primary election in my area online, of all the people online, it's only one retiree that was there. Even mere looking at him, you will know this one is suffering. I know him very well, his car has stopped working and couldn't get a means to repair it since, just to see how unfortunate the man is but not everybody is reasonable
Among those that vote are pdp members that were paid to come and vote for Tinubu's cousin. Na free money, they cannot reject it but come Sept 22, they are voting for pdp
Let's wait till den, we are saying bye bye to the tyrant and his evil party
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by johnnyvid(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

You will now reappear another time in another thread still repeating these same issues.i just analyzed the 2014 guber polls and the recent osun west rerun.adeleke wkn with about 31,000 votes,27,000 of which were from ede land.in the remaining 8 lgas he won,it was marginal showing how strong apc is.apc won only in ejigbo lga.same thing will happen on 17 september,i see him winning ede land by 30,000 difference while struggling in other osun west lgas.
In 2014,omisore won ife areas with almost 30,000 votd difference.the apc won osogbo and olorunda with almost 50,000 gap.over 60 percent of apc votes were from the central zone.i see the same thing happening.up apc,up oyetola
that is in your mind and also in your dream. i won't say much cos' you want me to talk. i won't reply you here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Ekiti indigen voted out PDP because Fayose is owing them 6months salary, not knowing PDP is even better than the demon Aregbegbese that is owing 36months half salary( 18months).

Wait till Sept 22, e go shock you

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:

Yes, we all know Tinubu is trying to impose another candidate on us. But it won't work cos people will gladly vote for PDP. Part of which Akin Ogunbiyi would have done easily.

APC is dead in Osun, only greedy politicians are supporting APC.... Imagine the 1/2 salary for June has not be paid till now. No sane Osun worker will vote for APC cos they are hungry. Trust me, it won't be like Ekiti Election.

Even is they try to rig it, it won't work. I just hope Akin Ogunbiyi will just become the PDP candidate ( if you know this man...). Akin Ogunbiyi is a man of the people.

Saw one retarded pensioner queueing for the APC primary election but mere seeing him, u can see suffering all over him. His car has been parked for like 2years ago. He doesn't have money to repair it but the 1,000 and some cups of rice they share at the ward meeting has beclouded his sense of reason. Some people are born to suffer sha

Do you know the governor signed mou to start paying full salary by second quarter of this year (April), this is July already. They are so heartless

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.