Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (48935 Views)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Toluensdollars(m): 12:50am On Jul 22, 2018
PDP can and will never win d gubernatorial elections in Osun state, those people are with d governor and as such will vote for he's political party aspirants. Una no go understand, if u know u know. Nah my state. APC is goal, 4get PDP.

8 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 22, 2018
blazer2018:
He just keeps riding on his late brother's fame like kilode...let see how far it will take him.... grin

I can't believe this, so he even put serubawons picture on his poster! Smh.

This one na baby of the house. He must have had everything handed to him by his elder brothers. What was his profession in the US sef?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Showruleworld: 12:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations..... APC. Will surely win pain state... This adelake is not a politician..... Is just... Join by chance...... Bye PDP in Nigeria....

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:54am On Jul 22, 2018
I can't Stop laughing. Tinubu's puppet will still defeat Dancing Senator and Iyiola Omisore.

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Showruleworld: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2018
Congratulations..... APC. Will surely win osun state... This adelake is not a politician..... Is just... Join by chance...... Bye PDP in Nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by BabaRamota1980: 12:55am On Jul 22, 2018
blazer2018:

I guess the margin was too close for him to be jubilant about...it was a close shave...and he would see it as an insult to d runner up whom i think would even need a lot of placating to remain in PDP.

Its outcomes like this that make true patriots give up about contesting elections.

Where does Adeleke even begin to measure to Ogunbiyi, in terms service tenure and political exposure?

To begin with Osun was not created out of Oyo because it had resources to stand on its own...but rather to address new political alignments for Yoruba. Currently Osun is lagging. To fast track and upscale its peerage you need good hands with deep political connections in the region. Adeleke is new comer and has no clue. By time he begins to get a clue half the State Federal allocations had entered private pockets. He is there for that purpose...to create gap in Executive decision making so hawks can dip hands in treasury.

We boasted of a caliber of highly savvy and competent cadre of Governors across SW and now with this Adeleke we are heading East and about to install clowns like they have in Biafra. Obiano comes to mind. Shiooor!

9 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by blazer2018: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2018
janellemonae:

I can't believe this, so he even put serubawons picture on his poster! Smh.

This one na baby of the house. He must have had everything handed to him by his elder brothers. What was his profession in the US sef?

As in ehn...baby of the house indeed... grin

As for his profession in d US; I've got no clue.

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Babiod: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2018
RevenGeMission:
Hmmmm

They are hoarding billions with all the security and investigative outfits in the country

How much loan did or is Aregbe serving ?

How much is the outstanding debts to workers

How much is outstanding debt to contractors

How much is total debt to pensioners

Finally how much was the bailout
Osun has 4 million people. Its debt profile of N179 billion is to be
repaid in 20years, per annum, ascribed by them am sure it's a lot more,they're just trying to shield light away from it,Now hope u know even after the bailout funds he still refused to pay full salary what about that,there are still federal allocation and IGR from the state coffers,why do you think Osun pensioners were calling on buhari not to pay their pensions through him,buh directly, how dhould I know outstanding debts to contractors,am I working with them,they have been busy abandoning project on a on and off basis without completion going for about 5-6years because of money.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 22, 2018
blazer2018:
He just keeps riding on his late brother's fame like kilode...let see how far it will take him.... grin

The funny thing is dt his elder brother was a staunch member of the APC.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by blazer2018: 1:02am On Jul 22, 2018
janellemonae:

The funny thing is dt his elder brother was a staunch member of the APC.

Don't mind him...but i think his brother's structure followed him to PDP.

The only reason dis jester might have a slim chance is because of this salary palaver...it might hurt APC if something is not done about soonest.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by klax(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2018
But I don't see anything wrong in his being elected though I don't know him that much in as far the primary was conducted and he won narrowly to me the election is fair enough had it be he won with wide margin same you people will say the guy bought delegates but with this result I see it as a true and fair election.

Though as some said the other guy is presumed better but may I ask *can someone proof why do he or she think he is better? I can read some people saying the other guy is richer than Adeleke but is richness a criteria for being a good politician? Some said what has Adeleke achieved since he became senator and I ask them to name a single senator in the entire country that has done anything better just one senator?

I don't know this Adeleke guy but I think he might do well if given the opportunity beside in every election one person must win either with one vote and one must loose and life goes on fighting not necessary or turning it into war like what apc did in ekiti.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Its outcomes like this that make true patriots give up about contesting elections.

Where does Adeleke even begin to measure to Ogunbiyi, in terms service tenure and political exposure?

To begin with Osun was not created out of Oyo because it had resources to stand on its own...but rather to address new political alignments for Yoruba. Currently Osun is lagging. To fast track and upscale its peerage you need good hands with deep political connections in the region. Adeleke is new comer and has no clue. By time he begins to get a clue half the State Federal allocations had entered private pockets. He is there for that purpose...to create gap in Executive decision making so hawks can dip hands in treasury.

We boasted of a caliber of highly savvy and competent cadre of Governors across SW and now with this Adeleke we are heading East and about to install clowns like they have in Biafra. Obiano comes to mind. Shiooor!

The thing tire me. Ogunbiyi would have won this election hands down. A picture of a finance guru with a sturdy career and new vision for the state.

The APC candidate represents continuing the old vision while this adeleke guy seems like an immature guy wt no vision. Instead of projects, na to dey party and share money.

I would rather vote for continuity though, maybe we strike gold and we get a Fashola, who outdid his master.

To me aregbe has been a complete hustler with a clear vision. He showed his intent and did a lot of good things. I think the financial challenges in osun are much and he was limited by his own level of exposure/education, not out of uselessness.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:09am On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:
I'm sorry for Osun in advance
that is if he wins
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by blazer2018: 1:10am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

I am aware of d fact that he's not even doing a good job as a Senator; now he wants to turn back the hands of time for Osun...what a clown

5 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Kingosytex(m): 1:14am On Jul 22, 2018
IslamicRebel:
Is he a Yoruba muslim?
No! He is a yoruba atheist.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 1:17am On Jul 22, 2018
moscobabs:

U are definitely from my brother from ileogbo.. PDP will surely loose again since the voted Adeleke as their governorship candidate
Yes, but I don't want my people to suffer for another 4 years
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Galacious1: 1:22am On Jul 22, 2018
Adeleke and the likes can all dance to the bottom of the ocean

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 1:28am On Jul 22, 2018
klax:
But I don't see anything wrong in his being elected though I don't know him that much in as far the primary was conducted and he won narrowly to me the election is fair enough had it be he won with wide margin same you people will say the guy bought delegates but with this result I see it as a true and fair election.

Though as some said the other guy is presumed better but may I ask *can someone proof why do he or she think he is better? I can read some people saying the other guy is richer than Adeleke but is richness a criteria for being a good politician? Some said what has Adeleke achieved since he became senator and I ask them to name a single senator in the entire country that has done anything better just one senator?

I don't know this Adeleke guy but I think he might do well if given the opportunity beside in every election one person must win either with one vote and one must loose and life goes on fighting not necessary or turning it into war like what apc did in ekiti.

Akin Ogunbiyi has achieved more as civilian than the dancing senator... Thank God you said that you don't know him. You can just google his records to confirm the people's claim. Ogunbiyi is a man of the people, that was why many politicians had to gang up against him. This man has no godfather and he sponsored his own campaign. People are getting angry and they are suspecting a fowl play electoral board.

If what happened in Osun PDP primaries should happen at the national level, then Buhari will surely win too. APC will easily battle PDP and defeat them.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Thegamingorca(m): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Merimental:
It should read -- BREAKING: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun Governorship election...oh yes dey will RIG IT AGAIN!!!

It should have read davido to soon join politics
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:

Yes, but I don't want my people to suffer for another 4 years

The reality is that osun cannot afford all those public servants. People need to forget govt jobs and be productive. If only they had continued on the right path when Akande sacked so many people. The govt would have been streamlined but olagunsoye promised them their jobs back just to win the election. At the end of his tenure, wasn't he collecting bank loans to pay salaries?! (And dt was when oil was still selling at high levels o).

Which one is better bank loan or half salary? The best is actually for these pple to get off the payroll. Let pple resign and find other things to do and make, and employ pple. Let all these royal fathers also encourage their illustrious sons to come and invest at home by giving them incentives like free land. Let successful pple feel free to invest without the fear of being jazzed by village pple.

This money dt dey are complaining about sef is money from FG dt osun is not really contributing to. Is it our money? In fact every states recurring expenditure should not exceed its IGR. Let's start telling ourselves the real truths. We need to start striving for financial independence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Lacisa: 1:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Showruleworld:
Congratulations..... APC. Will surely win pain state... This adelake is not a politician..... Is just... Join by chance...... Bye PDP in Nigeria....
Surprise is possible when u write people off as a human. We all have 1 vote each. Most people felt Fayemi will loose out because they believed with Fayose's popularity, PDP would win. Never rule out surprise especially when God is involved.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by phabulux: 1:58am On Jul 22, 2018
thereturnoflucy:
Nice...we might soon have a dancing Governor.

Checkout the Biography and life history of Senator Ademola Adeleke Here

Yes, you might - if you think PDP will take a state in Yorubaland.

Much as I like the dancing senator, he joined a corrupt party.

THIS is governorship and not a senatorial election!

He should have kept his melodrama to the National Assembly!cheesy
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by seguno2: 2:04am On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:
I'm sorry for Osun in advance

Are you also sorry for Osun in arrears since Aregbesola is owing salaries, deductions and pensions for several months and years?
Abi na now wey your brain just dey wake up?
That is a question.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by seguno2: 2:09am On Jul 22, 2018
janellemonae:
The reality is that osun cannot afford all those public servants. People need to forget govt jobs and be productive. If only they had continued on the right path when Akande sacked so many people. The govt would have been streamlined but olagunsoye promised them their jobs back just to win the election. At the end of his tenure, wasn't he collecting bank loans to pay salaries?! (And dt was when oil was still selling at high levels o).

Which one is better bank loan or half salary? The best is actually for these pple to get off the payroll. Let pple resign and find other things to do and make, and employ pple. Let all these royal fathers also encourage their illustrious sons to come and invest at home by giving them incentives like free land. Let successful pple feel free to invest without the fear of being jazzed by village pple.

This money dt dey are complaining about sef is money from FG dt osun is not really contributing to. Is it our money? In fact every states recurring expenditure should not exceed its IGR. Let's start telling ourselves the real truths. We need to start striving for financial independence.

I thought that oil prices were high during Jonathan’s rule, which was when Aregbesola became governor?
How much debt did Oyinlola leave in 2010? How much is the debt today under Aregbesola?
What % increase of civil servants occurred under Aregbesola in eight years?
Can you answer all the questions instead of peddling lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by EASY39(m): 2:15am On Jul 22, 2018
Imole Ti De L'osun
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Adegunmountain(f): 2:42am On Jul 22, 2018
neutralmind:
Senator Adeleke is a poor choice in my opinion. No track record or experience, also not popular. His constituency small in terms of numbers.

The APC Candidate also has K leg. He's the outgoing Chief Of Staff to Aregbe. Osun people are not entirely pleased with Ogbeni Aregbes performance anyway.

Watch out for Iyiola Omisore (SDP candidate ).... Maybe the odds may swing in his favor
this one understand politics...Kudos
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 3:19am On Jul 22, 2018
seguno2:

Are you also sorry for Osun in arrears since Aregbesola is owing salaries, deductions and pensions for several months and years?
Abi na now wey your brain just dey wake up?
That is a question.

I voted for Omisore in 2014 just kick out Aregbesola and my local government was one of the few LGs where PDP won during that election. So I'm a solid PDP member. The dancing senator failed us as a senator. Even the scholarships he gave students in Adeleke were hijacked by his political cohorts.

Adeleke is not the people's choice, you can find out from people in Osun state. Akin Ogunbiyi has gained enough ground for PDP already. But you know his supporters won't be happy with the Sen Adeleke thereby giving APC more chance to overtake PDP. I wish I could explain but online the Osun citizens will understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:19am On Jul 22, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Bleep the Adelekes family.... Na them Osun people con worship undecided
So na Thief.nubu, Osun people come worship?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:28am On Jul 22, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Don't want this guy

The stupid idiot will dance away for four years grin grin grin

Thanks
How has dancing become a crime, last time I checked dancing connote happiness and I don't think he should be demonised for expressing his happiness in the possible ways he feels like.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 3:30am On Jul 22, 2018
janellemonae:

I seriously agree with you, the productivity level in Osun is too low. That's Osun need a candidate with strong investment and planning ability. Akin Ogunbiyi is very powerful investor, he's also an exporter. He is into insurance win thousand of people on his payroll. He has the plan and his not corrupted. What happened in Osun PDP is just political gang up against him.

In 2012, thousands of workers retired (because of the contribution pension scheme). Most of these retired workers are on level 10-15. Ever since then, the governor refused to employ people. The work force in Osun is not much compared to most states, the productivity can be increased with right tools. Osun state IGR can be increased only by a solid candidate and the dancing senator can't do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.