Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (48941 Views)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:

Yes, we all know Tinubu is trying to impose another candidate on us. But it won't work cos people will gladly vote for PDP. Part of which Akin Ogunbiyi would have done easily.

APC is dead in Osun, only greedy politicians are supporting APC.... Imagine the 1/2 salary for June has not be paid till now. No sane Osun worker will vote for APC cos they are hungry. Trust me, it won't be like Ekiti Election.

Even is they try to rig it, it won't work. I just hope Akin Ogunbiyi will just become the PDP candidate ( if you know this man...). Akin Ogunbiyi is a man of the people.

Am disappointed in you.after adeleke won the primaries,your still hoping for ogubbiyi? You see how apc will win because of ignorance.how can aregbesola pay full salaries with 1 billion?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
Ekiti indigen voted out PDP because Fayose is owing them 6months salary, not knowing PDP is even better than the demon Aregbegbese that is owing 36months half salary( 18months).

Wait till Sept 22, e go shock you
I am still askking,how will your dancing senator pay full salaries with 1 billion monthly? You seem to forget that in ekiti,fayose is owing compete 8 months and with no projects on ground,aregbesola has enough infrastructure to show.he has been rated 2nd best in terms of infrastructure after ambode.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
Results that was inflated. For their mind, this election will be marked down just like the senatorial election. Stand with your vote ni.

Saw the picture of the APC primary election in my area online, of all the people online, it's only one retiree that was there. Even mere looking at him, you will know this one is suffering. I know him very well, his car has stopped working and couldn't get a means to repair it since, just to see how unfortunate the man is but not everybody is reasonable
Among those that vote are pdp members that were paid to come and vote for Tinubu's cousin. Na free money, they cannot reject it but come Sept 22, they are voting for pdp
Let's wait till den, we are saying bye bye to the tyrant and his evil party
I was right afterall,you just hate buhari.please compare oyetola and adeleke and see who is better and stop this bitterness
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
johnnyvid:
that is in your mind and also in your dream. i won't say much cos' you want me to talk. i won't reply you here.
Because it doest favor your pdp,its now a dream? By sept 17,you will boast of pdp winning everywhere.by 18,you will shout rigging
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

I am still askking,how will your dancing senator pay full salaries with 1 billion monthly? You seem to forget that in ekiti,fayose is owing compete 8 months and with no projects on ground,aregbesola has enough infrastructure to show.he has been rated 2nd best in terms of infrastructure after ambode.
because he (Aregbegbese) has borrowed more than wot they state will be paying in the next 20yrs. The worst governor in the state ever, even if not on Nigeria now

Which state is Nigeria is owing workers more than Aregbegbese? Owing 36 halfmonths salary and pension making it 18 full months. Which state is owing such?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Rated by who? By his cronies? Where are the infrastructure? The schools and the roads he built that his predecessors dnt do. Fayose is owning 6 months while Aregbegbese is owing 36 half months or 18 full months(the worst in Nigeria ever). Tell me which state is owning 18months salary and pension? Association of thieves

He plunges the state into debt that will be paid for years

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

You will now reappear another time in another thread still repeating these same issues.i just analyzed the 2014 guber polls and the recent osun west rerun.adeleke wkn with about 31,000 votes,27,000 of which were from ede land.in the remaining 8 lgas he won,it was marginal showing how strong apc is.apc won only in ejigbo lga.same thing will happen on 17 september,i see him winning ede land by 30,000 difference while struggling in other osun west lgas.
In 2014,omisore won ife areas with almost 30,000 votd difference.the apc won osogbo and olorunda with almost 50,000 gap.over 60 percent of apc votes were from the central zone.i see the same thing happening.up apc,up oyetola
They don't even know the correct date of election, na to dey rant online they know
Our own election is 22 Sept, go ND vote for Oyetola to enter his sitting room on 17th Sept.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
Can’t stand him and his dance.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Am disappointed in you.after adeleke won the primaries,your still hoping for ogubbiyi? You see how apc will win because of ignorance.how can aregbesola pay full salaries with 1 billion?

Who told you that only 1bilion naira is being paid to Osun as monthly allocation?... What about the past bailout funds? What about the debt Aregbe put Osun into. But dancing senator is still better Oyetola

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by maasoap(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
folly22:
Who are those that will vote for APC in other district, the workers and pensioners being owned 36months half salary or traders dt don't make sales or being owned by the workers. We will chase them out like we did Akande (if you don't know, you can go and ask). Aregbegbese only made use of those oyes and the likes during his second term bid. He used and dumped them, it's not their fault Sha, all their thought was that Aregbegbese will retain them as permanent worker (only for their mind). It will shock you people.

There are no OYES right now hoping for permanency, everyone knows what is on ground.
If anyone tells you that no worker will vote for APC, that person is deceiving you. May be such person meant to use the words "shouldn't vote for APC".
I voted against Akande in 2003 and I'm not sure you were old enough at that time to vote. So, it is understood if you actually think that the situation of things with Akande is the same with Aregbe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
maasoap:

There are no OYES right now hoping for permanency, everyone knows what is on ground.
If anyone tells you that no worker will vote for APC, that person is deceiving you. May be such person meant to use the words "shouldn't vote for APC".
I voted against Akande in 2003 and I'm not sure you were old enough at that time to vote. So, it is understood if you actually think that the situation of things with Akande is the same with Aregbe.
You think you talking to a kid
Sept 22 is by the corner
Which governor is more owning salary and pension more than Aregbegbese? Even in Nigeria as at today.
The worst governor ever

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by pfadom: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Babiod:

Chill Guy hope it's not because he from your hometown U're clamouring for him lol,buh everyone has always got a plan until they get there,Yes he's rich,wrestling Osun from the claws of APC at all costs, they must not have a say,they have so much impoverished the state,hoarding wealth at all costs,keeping debt even for future generations to swim in,Akin Ogunbiyi is rich buh we all know the adeleke family,Although it's not about wealth we're talking about,even local business,SMEs are not moving,everything just stalled,Wait and listen to Adeleke's plan to, u'll appreciate one or two things.APC is kinda cursed,check the trend of things everywhere even at the federal level,why is everything falling apart in their own time.

Thrash bin bound comments.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Babiod: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
pfadom:

Thrash bin bound comments.
wanted to reply you heavily,but can see u have nothing meaningful to say,buh I pray may your family experience what an average OSUN worker experience IJN.If you can type Amen make it be so for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by folly22(f): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
Babiod:

wanted to reply you heavily,but can see u have nothing meaningful to say,buh I pray may your family experience what an average OSUN worker experience IJN.If you can type Amen make it be so for you.
leave them. They can't reason well
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

U question will be best answered by Aregbese who indebted d whole state till 2039, i m very sure he will tell u why he s collecting less than a billion pay slip from Abuja.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
because he (Aregbegbese) has borrowed more than wot they state will be paying in the next 20yrs. The worst governor in the state ever, even if not on Nigeria now

Which state is Nigeria is owing workers more than Aregbegbese? Owing 36 halfmonths salary and pension making it 18 full months. Which state is owing such?
Help me to ask him oooo useless people until we start cursing ur generation u won't know that God's vengeance and wrath that is coming upon Argegbese will also come upon his supporters. Evil minded people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
maasoap:

Kindly compare both Aregbese and Akande and give us which of d government favour d civil servant?? My concern is that AD,ACN,APC are cursed party from d pit of hell that is hellbent on making peoples lives miserable. i spit on your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by thayora: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:

Thats if he was in pdp or apc but he would end up like olusola oke of ondo.the osun polls would be like that of ondo.pdp's stronghold in osun was ifeland and recently 60 percent of osun west.but with omisore defecting to another party,he will take ife part of osun east while apc will take the ijesa area.apc will win heavily in the central.pdp will take osun west with apc trailing closely.let me study the last senate bye poll and refresh my memory
osun election will not be party base but popularity and personality of the canditates and from the crystalball pa iyiola has the upper hands whether he contested under Kowa party..my opinion though
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by maasoap(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
Kindly compare both Aregbese and Akande and give us which of d government favour d civil servant?? My concern is that AD,ACN,APC are cursed party from d pit of hell that is hellbent on making peoples lives miserable. i spit on your head

More like you spit on your father's head. And I don't debate with uncouth kids, I've got no reason to answer your question.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
thayora:

osun election will not be party base but popularity and personality of the canditates and from the crystalball pa iyiola has the upper hands whether he contested under Kowa party..my opinion though

I think it will still be party based. The 3 major candidates are not trusted (generally speaking), it's selecting the least bad among them. So only a party based system will work.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Toluensdollars(m): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
folly22:
God forbid bad thing.
See as i dey laff u, no worry. E go soon shock u
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:

I think it will still be party based. The 3 major candidates are not trusted (generally speaking), it's selecting the least bad among them. So only a party based system will work.
It will clearly favor apc
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2018
thayora:

Apart from ife land,where else will he prevail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.