Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary (48933 Views)

Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard / Ademola Adeleke Wins PDP Governorship Primary Election / Oyetola Wins Osun APC Guber Primary (see Official Results) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by siraj1402(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:
I'm sorry for Osun in advance
Cool down, I know your thinking, that will never come to pass.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Jafariyya(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2018
APC is going to win with wide margin.

6 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by maasoap(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:

Akin Ogunbiyi is a rich, he is from my town and I know him very well. He has plans for Osun, but it seems Osun is moving from fry pan to fire..

Adeleke is a failure even as a senator... what more could he do as a governor.

As for me, no election... I can't vote for another demon

PDP has no chance in Osun State, fact. They get west, we get Central and East will be divided among the three parties. Simple.

We just need to do our wonder for apc in osun central with our ever increasing wide margin.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Iamgrey5(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2018
This man cannot win half votes in other senatorial district in Osun

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by olalat(m): 8:45am On Jul 22, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:

Malcolm or Micom?? Stop behaving like you know Osun too well pls!
Chairman, micom is at ada. I'm from Iree. Nothing can you tell me.about osun politics. Oyinlola borrowed 19bn to build stadia across the state just like his university distributed across the state. So, I know what I'm talking about. They party every Friday at the hotel. Don't tell anybody here oyinlola did not borrow money.

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Jsucre(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2018
osun indigene e fe Jo Ku ni ooooo .
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by LordsBattleAxe(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:

Akin Ogunbiyi is a rich, he is from my town and I know him very well. He has plans for Osun, but it seems Osun is moving from fry pan to fire..

Adeleke is a failure even as a senator... what more could he do as a governor.

As for me, no election... I can't vote for another demon
At last, are you from ileogbo?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 9:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Osun people want to dance, we are tired of half salary. Aregbe is the worst thing that has happened to Osun State and God will disgrace him and Tinubu this time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Steady hands of continuity is what got Lagos, Ogun and Oyo where they are now. Sometimes its not about party, but rather the person, his/her capacity and whether the will is there to give incremental improvements.

So in Lagos Tinubu did good, Fashola came and did better and now Ambode is even doing greater! He has clinched another 4yr mandate before his first term is even over. This is what we want to see everywhere in SW....incremental improvements and growth.

I dont want Osun to make the mistake of Ekiti with Fayose. If that happened Osun will retrograde and Yorubaland will not be immuned from the negative growth.

There is a concert amongst Western Governors comparing notes and converging regional interests in alignment with DAWN. Even if APC candidate is not all that strong, voting APC in Osun is a better outcome.

Moreover, we must vote APC regionally, no options. Unless APC present us a Presidential candidate other than Buhari our options remain open at national level.

Buhari is adamant on giving grazing land to fulani. That was his mission for coming back. As we speak Fulanis are being staged in different states in South. Post 2019 they will attempt in South what they already accomplished in middlebelt. At moment even Nigerian Army is incapable of confronting them without heavy casualty on both sides. So its impossible Army will protect or give us any safety in South when it has difficulty protecting itself against the herdsmen. We must by all means block Buhari from returning to power.

We cannot just vote anyone in as alternative....we need a thorough introspection on this one.

Restructuring should be our candidate but no politician is serious about it. The people that are pushing the agenda are not in political office.

APC regionally
NO to Buhari nationally!
What is the difference between Fayose and Aregbesola. Ekiti people voted against Fayose because of 6mth salary while Aregbe owe 32mth half salar i.e 16mth. An average Osu level 12 workers is being owe 2million naira by this clown parading himself as Governor. Withthe inflation on ground and you as a person is being paid half salary i know u will gladly dance to the polling boot and vote thesame party for continuity. AREGBESOLA IS A CURSE IN OSUN STATE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 9:25am On Jul 22, 2018
Jsucre:
osun indigene e fe Jo Ku ni ooooo .
YES WE WANT TO DANCE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by fantasticone1(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2018
LordsBattleAxe:
At last, are you from ileogbo?
Yes... But my support for Akin Ogunbiyi is not because he is from town. He is a man of the people in Osun state

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by BishopEmmanuel(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2018
olalat:
Chairman, micom is at ada. I'm from Iree. Nothing can you tell me.about osun politics. Oyinlola borrowed 19bn to build stadia across the state just like his university distributed across the state. So, I know what I'm talking about. They party every Friday at the hotel. Don't tell anybody here oyinlola did not borrow money.
Yes Oyinlola borrowed and partied at Ada. But the debt he left cant be compared to what we have today. The debt profile is just too much..that's all what am saying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by folly22(f): 10:46am On Jul 22, 2018
maasoap:

PDP has no chance in Osun State, fact. They get west, we get Central and East will be divided among the three parties. Simple.

We just need to do our wonder for apc in osun central with our ever increasing wide margin.
Who are those that will vote for APC in other district, the workers and pensioners being owned 36months half salary or traders dt don't make sales or being owned by the workers. We will chase them out like we did Akande (if you don't know, you can go and ask). Aregbegbese only made use of those oyes and the likes during his second term bid. He used and dumped them, it's not their fault Sha, all their thought was that Aregbegbese will retain them as permanent worker (only for their mind). It will shock you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by folly22(f): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
Osun people want to dance, we are tired of half salary. Aregbe is the worst thing that has happened to Osun State and God will disgrace him and Tinubu this time
Yea, the dance of victory. They will be chased out like we did to Akande (group of useless people)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by chansmokers: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2018
[s]
BabaRamota1980:

Its outcomes like this that make true patriots give up about contesting elections.

Where does Adeleke even begin to measure to Ogunbiyi, in terms service tenure and political exposure?

To begin with Osun was not created out of Oyo because it had resources to stand on its own...but rather to address new political alignments for Yoruba. Currently Osun is lagging. To fast track and upscale its peerage you need good hands with deep political connections in the region. Adeleke is new comer and has no clue. By time he begins to get a clue half the State Federal allocations had entered private pockets. He is there for that purpose...to create gap in Executive decision making so hawks can dip hands in treasury.

We boasted of a caliber of highly savvy and competent cadre of Governors across SW and now with this Adeleke we are heading East and about to install clowns like they have in Biafra. Obiano comes to mind. Shiooor!
[/s]
Mad man. How many of your skull mining governors can measure up to our governors. None. Even the worst igbo governor is way better than your leaders. Shameless he goat. Chino bestviewer
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by connectboi(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2018
so make we go fry stone
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Steady hands of continuity is what got Lagos, Ogun and Oyo where they are now. Sometimes its not about party, but rather the person, his/her capacity and whether the will is there to give incremental improvements.

So in Lagos Tinubu did good, Fashola came and did better and now Ambode is even doing greater! He has clinched another 4yr mandate before his first term is even over. This is what we want to see everywhere in SW....incremental improvements and growth.

I dont want Osun to make the mistake of Ekiti with Fayose. If that happened Osun will retrograde and Yorubaland will not be immuned from the negative growth.

There is a concert amongst Western Governors comparing notes and converging regional interests in alignment with DAWN. Even if APC candidate is not all that strong, voting APC in Osun is a better outcome.

Moreover, we must vote APC regionally, no options. Unless APC present us a Presidential candidate other than Buhari our options remain open at national level.

Buhari is adamant on giving grazing land to fulani. That was his mission for coming back. As we speak Fulanis are being staged in different states in South. Post 2019 they will attempt in South what they already accomplished in middlebelt. At moment even Nigerian Army is incapable of confronting them without heavy casualty on both sides. So its impossible Army will protect or give us any safety in South when it has difficulty protecting itself against the herdsmen. We must by all means block Buhari from returning to power.

We cannot just vote anyone in as alternative....we need a thorough introspection on this one.

Restructuring should be our candidate but no politician is serious about it. The people that are pushing the agenda are not in political office.

APC regionally
NO to Buhari nationally!

My family even hated Buhari, no one voted in 2015 in my house. Truth is 2nd term is not a birthright. If u don't deserve it u shouldn't get it. Jonathan didn't deserve it. Buhari doesn't deserve it.

All the pdp candidates also seem useless, so I don't even care who wins 2019. Hopefully we get a solid party wt principles we can all rally around in the SW soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by bestviewer: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2018
What is this one yapping about?

BabaRamota1980:

Its outcomes like this that make true patriots give up about contesting elections.

Where does Adeleke even begin to measure to Ogunbiyi, in terms service tenure and political exposure?

To begin with Osun was not created out of Oyo because it had resources to stand on its own...but rather to address new political alignments for Yoruba. Currently Osun is lagging. To fast track and upscale its peerage you need good hands with deep political connections in the region. Adeleke is new comer and has no clue. By time he begins to get a clue half the State Federal allocations had entered private pockets. He is there for that purpose...to create gap in Executive decision making so hawks can dip hands in treasury.

We boasted of a caliber of highly savvy and competent cadre of Governors across SW and now with this Adeleke we are heading East and about to install clowns like they have in Biafra. Obiano comes to mind. Shiooor!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2018
fantasticone1:
I'm sorry for Osun in advance
GBU bros, its a sorry case for Osun ppl both Apc and Pdp presented unpopular candidates mtchewww...
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by senatordave1(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Oyetola will win.adeleke will win osun west marginally,omisore will win half of osun east with oyetola winning the ijesha side.apc will win osun central with a wide margin.up apc
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by olalat(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2018
BishopEmmanuel:

Yes Oyinlola borrowed and partied at Ada. But the debt he left cant be compared to what we have today. The debt profile is just too much..that's all what am saying.
Aregbe sola tried in osun especially in the area of physical development. The national economic downturn really bleeped him up. There is nothing much PDP can do about economy of the state of voted in, that's the reality unless we have increase in oil prices in the international market. Osun is majorly agrarian cum civil service state. We were getting 8bn as allocation per month when he secured those facilities thanks to omisore which draw down to 3to4 bn is now affecting the state. PDP is not an option. They rubbish the national economy. Mess up everything during our time of boom. Only ignorants blame Buhari for our present situation. You can't shape the future by ignoring the past.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:
Oyetola will win.adeleke will win osun west marginally,omisore will win half of osun east with oyetola winning the ijesha side.apc will win osun central with a wide margin.up apc
It's good to dream. Keep dreaming. God will put the evil party APC to shame
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
A very big AMEN
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
olalat:
Oga, oyinlola left 9bn debt before he was deposed by court. Aregbe is the best governor osun have in terms of physical development follow by baba akande. This man will as well go on Fridays party spree just oyinlola used to he was governor. They party at Malcolm hotels every Friday. Osun needs a serious minded governor now, not a controversial character who tendency of dancing our future away.
We want the dance of victory and not some useless and evil party ruling our dear state again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 12:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
Showruleworld:
Congratulations..... APC. Will surely win osun state... This adelake is not a politician..... Is just... Join by chance...... Bye PDP in Nigeria....
it will shock you useless people
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by olalat(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
luuvlly:
We want the dance of victory and not some useless and evil party ruling our dear state again
Dancing spree can not solve the many problems facing our dear state. We need people who can think out of their cap. Most importantly, the ongoing projects across the state have to be completed. Then we move to a better economic prosperity. Osun deserves think tanks at the helm of her affairs not club niggas.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
senatordave1:
i hope u are aware of d margin in d past senatorial bye election. The reality on ground is that Osun people are tired of Association of Past Criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by luuvlly: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
olalat:
Dancing spree can not solve the many problems facing our dear state. We need people who can think out of their cap. Most importantly, the ongoing projects across the state have to be completed. Then we move to a better economic prosperity. Osun deserves think tanks at the helm of her affairs not club niggas.
because someone do dance doesn't mean he cannot work and do well, then our sick president should not be at the hem of affairs too, that is also a disability. Do you knowhow the chase Akande out, the same measure will soon be melted out to this crook people. A party that cannot fulfill there promise. Do you know our useless governor signed mou to start paying full salary and pension by second quarter of the year, this is July already.
https://www.nairaland.com/4261741/osun-workers-suspend-strike

Useless people that can't keep to promise
Let's see those if he will be able to use those oyes and likes that were matching for him in 2014. They have been dumped

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2018
olalat:
Dancing spree can not solve the many problems facing our dear state. We need people who can think out of their cap. .
. Give example of people that can do that
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by walexydo: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2018
Jafariyya:
APC is going to win with wide margin.
Be deceiving urself, ur sadist will be defeated hands down . we don't want tinubu to be ruling Osun state from Lagos, it will never happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by Jsucre(m): 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
ifko:
YES WE WANT TO DANCE

ijo ya.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary by ifko: 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2018
olalat:
Dancing spree can not solve the many problems facing our dear state. M[b]ost importantly, the ongoing projects across the state have to be completed.[/b] Then we move to a better economic prosperity. Osun deserves think tanks at the helm of her affairs not club niggas.
The elephant project u mean abii and d economic prosperity u can't achieve in 8 years of your party ruling in Osun state. lets try club niggas we are tired of Cocaine addict.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos / Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.