Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics - Sports (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics (104769 Views)

Super Falcons Beat Banyana Banyana (0-1 Agg) - Qualify For Paris 2024 Olympics / Nigeria's D’Tigress Finish 8th At FIBA Women's Basketball World Cup / D’tigress Beats Argentina And Qualifies For Quarter Final, Makes History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2023
Danielnino00:

They aren't even making money from the sport..they are just using politics to ruin things... Its a shame that with the number of Nigerians, both home and foreign born that have made giant strides in basketball, especially in the NBA, the sport is still in shambles here ..
Countries like Uganda, Kenya and South Africa that can't lace our boots in basketball have functioning leagues...

Money actually led to the decline of basketball in Nigeria. As at 2015, the sports was gaining traction and Nigeria was becoming competitive in the African Space. Remember that the league didn't have Sponsorship issues as Zenith Bank had always sponsored. Kwese Sports launched about that time and they decided to Sponsor Nigeria basketball with 8 or 12 million dollars (Not sure of the specific figure now) and that was the beginning of the end. Or course there was always politics but what led to the total downfall was the Big money Kwese Sports have them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2023
lovewins:

Money actually led to the decline of basketball in Nigeria. As at 2015, the sports was gaining traction and Nigeria was becoming competitive in the African Space. Remember that the league didn't have Sponsorship issues as Zenith Bank had always sponsored. Kwese Sports launched about that time and they decided to Sponsor Nigeria basketball with 8 or 12 million dollars (Not sure of the specific figure now) and that was the beginning of the end. Or course there was always politics but what led to the total downfall was the Big money Kwese Sports have them.

Some board members of the NBBF, including the current president were all part of the fiasco from the start, and are still part of it...doesn't look like anything will change soon . The former sport minister pretended like he had genuine intentions to revamp the federation,but he was just looking to get one back at the NBBF president,hence the show of force that lead to our girls missing out on the world cup.

Meanwhile, is there any update on when camp will open for the girls yet?
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2023
2023 FIBA BASKETBALL AFRO-CAN

The Competition will take place in Angola between July 8 and 16.

Full Groups.

GROUP A
Kenya 🇰🇪
Gabon 🇬🇦
Ivory Coast 🇨🇮

GROUP B
Angola 🇦🇴
Mali 🇲🇱
Nigeria 🇳🇬

GROUP C
Morocco 🇲🇦
Rwanda 🇷🇼
Tunisia 🇹🇳

GROUP D
DR CONGO 🇨🇩
Mozambique 🇲🇿
Cameroon 🇨🇲

The Competition is strictly for Home-based players just like the CAF CHAN Tournament and DR Congo is the defending champion.

#FIBA #FIBAAFROCAN #Basketball

©All Africa Football

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2023
Danielnino00:

Some board members of the NBBF, including the current president were all part of the fiasco from the start, and are still part of it...doesn't look like anything will change soon . The former sport minister pretended like he had genuine intentions to revamp the federation,but he was just looking to get one back at the NBBF president,hence the show of force that lead to our girls missing out on the world cup.

Meanwhile, is there any update on when camp will open for the girls yet?

No I

They foolishly announced tryouts for the national team between 9th and 11th of this month. Like who announces tryouts for the senior national team less than 3 weeks to the start of a championship?

It elicited reactions as the girls were shocked. Apparently the NBBF haven't made any form of contact with them through their captain, but same NBBF keeps insisting they aren't sure if the girls will show up if invited. Did you invite them and they said No? Anyways, we wait to see if the girls will show up foe the tryouts at all, cause it's downright disrespectful to ask players who have won the championship for you 3 times in a row to come tryout with rookies. Except something changes, it appears we can say bye bye to the Olympics.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 8:22am On Jul 05, 2023
lovewins:

No I

They foolishly announced tryouts for the national team between 9th and 11th of this month. Like who announces tryouts for the senior national team less than 3 weeks to the start of a championship?

It elicited reactions as the girls were shocked. Apparently the NBBF haven't made any form of contact with them through their captain, but same NBBF keeps insisting they aren't sure if the girls will show up if invited. Did you invite them and they said No? Anyways, we wait to see if the girls will show up foe the tryouts at all, cause it's downright disrespectful to ask players who have won the championship for you 3 times in a row to come tryout with rookies. Except something changes, it appears we can say bye bye to the Olympics.

Omo! We just can't get anything right in this country...
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by carbonado(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Any news on our beautiful and dedicated queens, well just some few days time, we will know if they will show up,however, i believe the ladies will show up. NBBF is looking for ways to disband the team without out cry from the public hence they are using cunny cunny way. Some people in NBBF did not like that the ladies did not back down, hence they are looking for the type of players that they will tell sit down there, even if their bonuses have not been paid for months, not these queens... grin grin grin grin grin grin....I just wish they see what game the NBBF is playing and side step them, Let NBBF with their full chest come out and say we disband the team, then the world will ask why, However, if they do not show up, they will use that against them.....Any scenerio that happens i will always love these set..They put us on the map, i just feel we can medal at France, i sncerely do, especially if we do not run into USA.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2023
carbonado:
Any news on our beautiful and dedicated queens, well just some few days time, we will know if they will show up,however, i believe the ladies will show up. NBBF is looking for ways to disband the team without out cry from the public hence they are using cunny cunny way. Some people in NBBF did not like that the ladies did not back down, hence they are looking for the type of players that they will tell sit down there, even if their bonuses have not been paid for months, not these queens... grin grin grin grin grin grin....I just wish they see what game the NBBF is playing and side step them, Let NBBF with their full chest come out and say we disband the team, then the world will ask why, However, if they do not show up, they will use that against them.....Any scenerio that happens i will always love these set..They put us on the map, i just feel we can medal at France, i sncerely do, especially if we do not run into USA.

Elonu Adaora, Ify Ibekwe, Ezinne Kalu and the others are American born and bred. So they know their rights. They are not local players that can be manipulated. Honestly, we can't win this year's Women's Afro basket with local players or an inexperienced team. The Malians and Senegalese teams have been fortified with foreign born players. So we need our best team at the tourney. We can bring in 2-3 new players , as long as they are experienced playing in the European Leagues or WNBA or American Collegiate System.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfroCan

Mali-56 vs Nigeria- 62
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by MSGAMBLE9: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
Danielnino00:
AfroCan

Mali-56 vs Nigeria- 62
Happy To see our guys win today...am surprised cos Mali has one of the leagues in Africa...

How would you rate their chances against Angola?
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Happy To see our guys win today...am surprised cos Mali has one of the leagues in Africa...

How would you rate their chances against Angola?

I'm also surprised they beat Mali..
Angola are clear favorite in this game, but anything could happen...they might pull another upset,but I won't bank on it
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by MSGAMBLE9: 9:22am On Jul 10, 2023
Danielnino00:

I'm also surprised they beat Mali..
Angola are clear favorite in this game, but anything could happen...they might pull another upset,but I won't bank on it
Yes, I guess having a functioning league and Home court put us at disadvantage..

First quarter was what saved us yesterday, the Malians didn't know what hit them..
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 1:22pm On Jul 10, 2023
Afrobasket Champion Oderah Chidom quits the D'Tigress. Cites unprofessionalism of the NBBF as reason. Story below

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/37988469

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
lovewins:
Afrobasket Champion Oderah Chidom quits the D'Tigress. Cites unprofessionalism of the NBBF as reason. Story below

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/37988469

Omo..
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 7:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Danielnino00:

Omo..

What this implies is that we may just have signed ourselves out of the 2024 Olympics. Beyond winning another title, this Afrobasket also serves as a pre-qualification for the 2024 Olympics. Africa has only 2 slots meaning only finalists will get a chance to fight for an Olympic spot. Our administrators however are still organising tryouts 19 days to said competition to pick a new team to camp when exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 9:13pm On Jul 10, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Yes, I guess having a functioning league and Home court put us at disadvantage..

First quarter was what saved us yesterday, the Malians didn't know what hit them..

It ends 48-57 in favour of Angola..

D'tigers will now battle Gabon for a place in the quarter finals
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Danielnino00(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2023
lovewins:

What this implies is that we may just have signed ourselves out of the 2024 Olympics. Beyond winning another title, this Afrobasket also serves as a pre-qualification for the 2024 Olympics. Africa has only 2 slots meaning only finalists will get a chance to fight for an Olympic spot. Our administrators however are still organising tryouts 19 days to said competition to pick a new team to camp when exactly?

I don't know what the NBBF intends to achieve with this tryout.... Aside the fact that it shows a lack of respect for the players who have been with the team for long, there is the issue of holding the try out in Nigeria where we don't have a functioning league.....

We might just be about to witness a decline in our fortune in international basketball

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by MSGAMBLE9: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2023
Danielnino00:

It ends 48-57 in favour of Angola..

D'tigers will now battle Gabon for a place in the quarter finals
We lost the plot in first quarter due to slow start...at a time we were trailing by 10-28...

To me Gabon is beatable and shouldn't give us any issue...they laboured to Victory over Kenya today due the Kenyans sloppiness...

Am confident...
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
lovewins:

We don't know the players in Dtigress camp at the moment. I know Sarah Ogoke is there already. Ogoke has been a member of the 2017, 2019 and 2021 Dtigress Afrobasket winning squads. The home based players that have been penned down are the likes of Theresa Dangosu, Musa Murjanatu etc. These home based players are not bad though. If 5 of the last squad members make it to camp, Nigeria stands a chance in Rwanda this month. Our squad will be a mix of our best home based players and some talented Nigerian-American players from the American Collegiate System.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Danielnino00:

I don't know what the NBBF intends to achieve with this tryout.... Aside the fact that it shows a lack of respect for the players who have been with the team for long, there is the issue of holding the try out in Nigeria where we don't have a functioning league.....

We might just be about to witness a decline in our fortune in international basketball

The team the NBBF is putting together under the watch of Coach Wakama can't be weaker than the 2017 Dtigress squad that won that year's Afrobasket in Mali. Dtigress squad got stronger after 2017 with Victoria Macaulay, Ify Ibekwe, Liz Balogun, Pallas Akpanah, odera chidom etc being brought in to fortify the team by Otis Hughley. Yes, shit has happened but we can still get to the final of this year's Afrobasket in Kigali. Let's see the final squad first. Cheers.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2023
Redman44:

We don't know the players in Dtigress camp at the moment. I know Sarah Ogoke is there already. Ogoke has been a member of the 2017, 2019 and 2021 Dtigress Afrobasket winning squads. The home based players that have been penned down are the likes of Theresa Dangosu, Musa Murjanatu etc. These home based players are not bad though. If 5 of the last squad members make it to camp, Nigeria stands a chance in Rwanda this month. Our squad will be a mix of our best home based players and some talented Nigerian-American players from the American Collegiate System.

First things first, there is no camp. What they had was a tryout and they even had to cancel the second day of tryouts cause of the turnouts. It's 18 days to the tournament and we don't have a camp yet.

Sarah ogoke was the only member of the squad that made the team. It's instructive to note Sarah herself wasn't a principal member of the squad. She didn't make the Olympics team and she's one of the very few in the squad who doesn't have a sterling professional career. These are all verifiable facts.

I don't have issues with home based players being a part of the squad. As a matter of fact, I am a big advocate of developing local talents. The challenge though is we haven't had a league in Nigeria since 2016, the best we've had has been a few days of abridged competitions. So at best these players are very rusty and it will show especially when competing against teams that have been in camp since June. Not saying we can't even pull it off, but it is very unlikely.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2023
Redman44:

The team the NBBF is putting together under the watch of Coach Wakama can't be weaker than the 2017 Dtigress squad that won that year's Afrobasket in Mali. Dtigress squad got stronger after 2017 with Victoria Macaulay, Ify Ibekwe, Liz Balogun, Pallas Akpanah, odera chidom etc being brought in to fortify the team by Otis Hughley. Yes, shit has happened but we can still get to the final of this year's Afrobasket in Kigali. Let's see the final squad first. Cheers.

The difference is that teams in Africa has since improved. There's is no Nigerian player in the WNBA for instance but Mali has one in Sika Kone who plays for the Chicago Sky. Even if we had the old squad back, we are already at a disadvantage cause we don't have a camp less than 19 days to the opener while others have been preparing for weeks, but to put up a new squad who have never played together is disaster waiting to happen
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
lovewins:

First things first, there is no camp. What they had was a tryout and they even had to cancel the second day of tryouts cause of the turnouts. It's 18 days to the tournament and we don't have a camp yet.

Sarah ogoke was the only member of the squad that made the team. It's instructive to note Sarah herself wasn't a principal member of the squad. She didn't make the Olympics team and she's one of the very few in the squad who doesn't have a sterling professional career. These are all verifiable facts.

I don't have issues with home based players being a part of the squad. As a matter of fact, I am a big advocate of developing local talents. The challenge though is we haven't had a league in Nigeria since 2016, the best we've had has been a few days of abridged competitions. So at best these players are very rusty and it will show especially when competing against teams that have been in camp since June. Not saying we can't even pull it off, but it is very unlikely.

Ogoke was key member of the Afrobasket winning teams- 2017, 2019 and 2021. She even played at the 2018 FIBA Women's World Cup. I respect your other points. The squad for the 2023 Women's Afrobasket has not been announced yet though. Lets wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 9:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
20 players invited to the Afrobasket camp in Abuja. Camp opens July 18th, exactly 11 days to the start of the tournament.

The Afrobasket also doubles as pre-qualification for the 2024 Olympics. Only the 2 teams from Africa will qualify for the Olympics qualification tournament.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by hismail1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2023
lovewins:
20 players invited to the Afrobasket camp in Abuja. Camp opens July 18th, exactly 11 days to the start of the tournament.

The Afrobasket also doubles as pre-qualification for the 2024 Olympics. Only the 2 teams from Africa will qualify for the Olympics qualification tournament.
This is just like a whole new set up, I wish them all the best though.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
hismail1:

This is just like a whole new set up, I wish them all the best though.

A few of the former squad were included (None were starters). Amy Okonkwo and maybe Elizabeth Balogun is the only ones I am excited about. The stats of these players are terrible.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by hismail1(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2023
lovewins:

A few of the former squad were included (None were starters). Amy Okonkwo and maybe Elizabeth Balogun is the only ones I am excited about. The stats of these players are terrible.
Amy and Balogun will only do their best, the whole thing just looks disorganised tbh. Senegal would just be laughing wherever they're.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 4:12am On Jul 17, 2023
hismail1:

Amy and Balogun will only do their best, the whole thing just looks disorganised tbh. Senegal would just be laughing wherever they're.

Don't write off this provisional squad, bro. Underestimate this squad at your peril. Yes, we have many new faces in camp as expected, but they can pull off a surprise in Rwanda. Amy Okonkwo and Sarah Ogoke were at the last Afrobasket in Cameroun. Nkem Akaraiwe is also a experienced DTigress player. Akaraiwe was at the FIBA World Cup in 2018. Pallas Akpanah is also in Camp. She is a reserve Dtigress player. Balogun Elizabeth played at the Olympics Qualifiers in 2020 for Nigeria. I believe it up time for the players who have not gotten enough playing time to step up to the occasion.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 4:26am On Jul 17, 2023
lovewins:

Bro, teams come and go. I have read the profiles of some of the new players. Okoro Ifunaya is playing for Kenya Ports Authority. She knows the African terrain very well. And she scores a lot of points per game smiley. She has impressive stats. Then we have Musa Murjanatu who was the best home based player 2 years ago. Many Collegiate players in the USA are also in Camp and their stats are not that bad. Many of the American College basketball players in Camp might not have international basketball experience ( FIBA ) but they will learn game by game in Rwanda .I will give a deeper analysis of this new squad later today on Twitter and also here .We have good players in Camp. Aisha Mohammed is back as player development coach. She played for Nigeria at the 2018 world Cup and many Afrobasket tourneys .Let's support Rena and the new Squad .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 4:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Redman44:

Don't write off this provisional squad, bro. Underestimate this squad at your peril. Yes, we have many new faces in camp as expected, but they can pull off a surprise in Rwanda. Amy Okonkwo and Sarah Ogoke were at the last Afrobasket in Cameroun. Nkem Akaraiwe is also a experienced DTigress player. Akaraiwe was at the FIBA World Cup in 2018. Pallas Akpanah is also in Camp. She is a reserve Dtigress player. Balogun Elizabeth played at the Olympics Qualifiers in 2020 for Nigeria. I believe it up time for the players who have not gotten enough playing time to step up to the occasion.

First, I'll always root for th girls to win. Nigeria is bigger than any of us and our hope is that we get better despite the incompetence of the federation. This however doesn't mean when we make analysis we should let out emotions becloud facts.

I already mentioned that we had a few D'Tigress players in the list and singles out Amy and Elizabeth as the ones I'm excited about.Amy by the way is having an MVP season in Mexico and they are in playoffs. Don't know how she's supposed to make camp in the middle of that. Sarah is a veteran player with a lot of experience, but she was a reserve player the last few years and that's facts. She also doesn't have fantastic stats. Musa and Nkem have been a part of the team like you rightly noted but we're also reserve players under Otis and they barely got any playing time My comment on "terrible stats was primarily for the new entrant's and was again a factual statement and doesn't necessarily mean they won't do well, but it leaves room for concern. Tomi and Ebo (who I have followed for quite some time now) are probably outliers.
Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by Redman44(m): 5:43am On Jul 17, 2023
lovewins:

First, I'll always root for th girls to win. Nigeria is bigger than any of us and our hope is that we get better despite the incompetence of the federation. This however doesn't mean when we make analysis we should let out emotions becloud facts.

I already mentioned that we had a few D'Tigress players in the list and singles out Amy and Elizabeth as the ones I'm excited about.Amy by the way is having an MVP season in Mexico and they are in playoffs. Don't know how she's supposed to make camp in the middle of that. Sarah is a veteran player with a lot of experience, but she was a reserve player the last few years and that's facts. She also doesn't have fantastic stats. Musa and Nkem have been a part of the team like you rightly noted but we're also reserve players under Otis and they barely got any playing time My comment on "terrible stats was primarily for the new entrant's and was again a factual statement and doesn't necessarily mean they won't do well, but it leaves room for concern. Tomi and Ebo (who I have followed for quite some time now) are probably outliers.

The players that were Reserves under Otis Hughley were the best players in the Nigerian league. I have been following Dtigress since 2005. Nkem Akaraiwe has always been a good player but she did not get enough minutes at the 2018 FIBA World Cup. Same with Nkechi Akashili who was the best home based player in 2018. She was at that year's world Cup in Spain but she did not get good playing time on court. She is now retired. It is the new faces in this squad that will pull surprises in Rwanda. Personally, I think NBBF has tried with this list. Yes, many of these ladies don't have international experience but this squad can get to the final in Rwanda. I will give an indepth analysis of this squad and Nigeria's chances in Rwanda later today. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Basketball Thread - D’Tigress At The 2024 Olympics by lovewins: 5:51am On Jul 17, 2023
Redman44:

The players that were Reserves under Otis Hughley were the best players in the Nigerian league. I have been following Dtigress since 2005. Nkem Akaraiwe has always been a good player but she did not get enough minutes at the 2018 FIBA World Cup. Same with Nkechi Akashili who was the best home based player in 2018. She was at that year's world Cup in Spain but she did not get good playing time on court. She is now retired. It is the new faces in this squad that will pull surprises in Rwanda. Personally, I think NBBF has tried with this list. Yes, many of these ladies don't have international experience but this squad can get to the final in Rwanda. I will give an indepth analysis of this squad and Nigeria's chances in Rwanda later today. Cheers.

I really do not care if they win the cup. Getting to the finals is all I'm asking for. The Olympics game is more important in my opinion than afrobasket we've won 3 times already.

Obviously the girls you highlighted have talent. The problem however with players in the local scene is that they aren't exactly match for. We've not had a league since 2016 or so and most of what they've participated in is invitationals and abridged competitions.

We shouldn't also forget that other parts of Africa are seriously improving so we won't have it easy by any means. Mali for instance is doing some great work. Both their u16 and u19 teams are literally destroying opponents at the Africa and world scene respectively.

Will wait for your analysis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (99) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Uruguay Fifa U17 World Cup (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / Salaries Of Nigerian Premier League Players. / Tunisia Vs Nigeria: AFCON Third Place (0 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.