Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (26482 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:
That means you are free from any demonic possession
I am already IMMUNED to DEMONS despite bashing greedy, fake and insolent gods of Men.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nwabundo38(f): 11:33am On Jul 22, 2018
People will not keep quiet about things they don't know. I always think that all those thing is not real until the the day I went for an adoration. I was praying and I didn't know what pushed me. I tried holding my self but I couldn't. It happens in a flash and when I got myself I was even ashamed because my friend who I was with didn't shake and at that time I didn't really understand well. The spirit is real. That you haven't encountered it doesn't mean that every other person fakes it. Try and concentrate well during prayers and that's if you visit places where the spirit is present.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Onlyonebuhari: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2018
RELIGION THAT CAN'T STAND THE TEST OF SCIENCE IS FRAUD! MANY STAGE MANAGED MIRACLES WE SEE ON TV BUT NO SINGLE DISABLED IN YOUR STREET HAS BEEN HEALED. JUST CHECK YOUR BRAIN!

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Since I was born I've been wanting to fall, atleast to know how it feels like.
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?
Yes it is normal
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Jabioro: 11:35am On Jul 22, 2018
iamwhat:

Plenty and you mentioned just one....
How many people play football ?
Many...
Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Mikel, Courtinho, Hazard, Musa, Moses, Mbape, Mane, Williams, Jesus, Lukaku, Ighalo (smiles)..........

This is the problem I have with you people, could you be real just for once ?

Now give 10 examples of your plenty.
You are damn wicked..Where did you expect him to find his 'plenty' players in the bible..haba! See Morroco see Spain no be moinmoin matter.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by delkuf(m): 11:37am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Where can one find Him?
He is in you. do this with all sincerity of your heart, go on knees and just say Holy Spirit I don't know you and I want to know you. this Bible says the you will not leave comfortless. That you will come and dwell with me and be in me. Holy Spirit I want to know you. Come and show your self to me. and He will come. Oh how I wish you will know. Your Christian life is not complete until you know Him
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Plenty! Saul on His way to Damascus in Syria fell under anointing and was transformed to a new man;Paul

Saul was struck with blindness on his way to Damascus.....How does that translate to anointing ??

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Paul112(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
delkuf:
the thing is that you dont know the Holy Ghost. you dont have a working relationship with Him. when you know the Holy Ghost and you have a working relationship with Him, being under the anointing will be normal. Any time you mention the name of Jesus, you will His presence. And mind you, the anointing come with the presence of the Holy Spirit. I will advice you read this books welcome Holy Spirit and the anointing, both are writing by Benny Hinn. It will help you. thank you.
that's a wrong view. There are people who experience the outpour of the holyspirit without violent outburst, God works in diverse ways, it is not good for you to conclude that he doesnt know the holyghost, you can read benny hinn books without encountering the holyspirit.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by delkuf(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
He fell when a bright light (alien spaceship) shone on him and blinded him not under any anointing sir.
what are you talking. alien spacechip. girl you are funny.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by stevio(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
You must be one of those ungrateful creatures of God that force their little minds to believe He doesn't exist even when they can't account for the source of the air they freely enjoy grin I feel for them though
ExAngel007:
He fell when a bright light (alien spaceship) shone on him and blinded him not under any anointing sir.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by greggng: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?

My brother nothing do you. All those falling are pretenders....

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Jaqenhghar: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
Alien spaceship kuma
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by delkuf(m): 11:41am On Jul 22, 2018
blesson04:
This happens when you are too familiar with the deliverer

and sometimes when you are too fund of seeing his mistakes Prophets are full of mistakes why ? cos Nobody is above Perfection
thank you. God bless you this Sunday morning
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by semyman: 11:41am On Jul 22, 2018
Very normal, all those falling nah wash

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
you see bro.. I am also like you, this among other occurrences once drove me in to skepticism, I had observed a lot of people 'fall' with nobody sending them and I wonder why I didn't feel anything even though I made sure I didn't have a 'stony heart', so I concluded that all of it is just fake. after I spent about 2yrs been an underground skeptic and almost an atheist, I went deep into study and I discovered that 'falling under the anointing' WAS NEVER THE MAIN THING. you could fall all your life and still end up in hell! Your salvation is the most important and your intimacy with the Holy spirit. I'm still about to fall too.. lol. but nevertheless I have experienced the supernatural and I'm growing steadily. don't let people get into your head that all of it is fake, don't forget that you can never have a 'fake' unless there is an original somewhere which will be the point of reference... looking on to Jesus the Author and the finisher of our Faith.. Hebrews 12:2. take your mind of it and those you know are only pretending (including speaking in tongues) and just focus on growing in the knowledge of God and of Jesus.. do have a great week.. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Dami12345: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
THANKS

Abeg PDF of those books oh.
Chariot of the Gods especially.

Did you watch ancient aliens too.
I didn't get to see season 5.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by realmindz: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:

Some are faked while some are purely psychological.

Try this experiment....stay all alone without food, lock yourself in a room and believe with all your heart that anointing will fall on you. Then begin to shake rigorously shouting the name of Sango Sango! Sango fall on me!!!

After a while, you will see yourselve shivering and rolling on the floor.

Try this same experiment replacing the name Sango with Jesus, Abassi, Amadioha etc... Holding the same strong believe and emotion that it will work, results will be same.

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by delkuf(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2018
Paul112:
that's a wrong view. There are people who experience the outpour of the holyspirit without violent outburst, God works in diverse ways, it is not good for you to conclude that he doesnt know the holyghost, you can read benny hinn books without encountering the holyspirit.
where did I say violent outburst. please read very well before commenting. I am with you on this
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by realmindz: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
greggng:

My brother nothing do you. All those falling are pretenders....

Not all, most are psychological...many are so psychologicaly tensed and prepared for that falling moment once the pastor touches them, off they go...

Praise the Lord, it's the yawhereh doing

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Hahnemann: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
realmindz:

Some are faked while some are purely psychological.

Try this experiment....stay all alone without food, lock yourself in a room and believe with all your heart that anointing will fall on you. Then begin to shake rigorously shouting the name of Sango Sango! Sango fall on me!!!

After a while, you will see yourselve shivering and rolling on the floor.

Try this same experiment replacing the name Sango with Jesus, Abassi, Amadioha etc... Holding the same strong believe and emotion that it will work, results will be same.

Lolz
U gotta b kidding me
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2018
Onlyonebuhari:
RELIGION THAT CAN'T STAND THE TEST OF SCIENCE IS FRAUD! MANY STAGE MANAGED MIRACLES WE SEE ON TV BUT NO SINGLE DISABLED IN YOUR STREET HAS BEEN HEALED. JUST CHECK YOUR BRAIN!
U have SENSE

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by delkuf(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2018
and @paul112, I was only telling him to read those book to have better understanding. you can experience what you don't know or believe in. like I said am with you on This
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by stevio(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2018
Is that the name of "the holy bible" you get your quotes from grin?
ExAngel007:
About the alien ship? i think you should read this book : THE CHARIOTS OF THE GODS
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Idrismusty97(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2018
No one have ever fallen under the anointing, You can fall anytime you feel like though.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by delkuf(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2018
Bigwig02:

Better for U, but don't use ur ideology to deceive others..! Genuine anoints exist
thank you #alien spacechip
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ebby9z(m): 11:51am On Jul 22, 2018
venatus25:
I have same experience with you. One day during anointing moment during church service while the pastor was praying before the pastor lay his hand on me, I pray within myself ; "My God if this man of God is sent by you, let me feel the power of your anointing by the time he lay his hand on me, in Jesus name Amen.
Behold when the pastor come to me and lay his hand on me while he prayed, I repeat same prayer again within myself before saying amen, I experience a MEGA shock in me. The shock was very intense to the extent I don't know how to control myself, this happen in a second.
From that day, I know God really exist. His power is beyond human knowledge and control.
Oh. I see. So you have to beg God profusely before you can feel a "MEGA shock." Are you sure you weren't close to an exposed live wire?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Boyopumping: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2018
falling is not wrong or made u p and u can be under d influence of d anointing and not manifest physical falling
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by realmindz: 11:52am On Jul 22, 2018
Hahnemann:

Lolz
U gotta b kidding me

I've done that before, it worked
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by aribisala0(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
That is why they make you fast for many days so that you are light on your feet

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ebby9z(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2018
I have always felt this too...I keep wishing I could fall. At a point I was wondering if maybe it was because I had no demon. Sometimes some pastors will be pushing my head and pushing me just to fall. Oh boy...now, nobody should come and push my head o...all those things are probably acting or just people doing stunts. Abeg
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:

It's not normal! It means the devil has built Aso Rock inside your heart. . . .
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ExAngel007(f): 11:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Dami12345:

Abeg PDF of those books oh.
Chariot of the Gods especially.

Did you watch ancient aliens too.
I didn't get to see season 5.
Just google the name and add .pdf it will take u direct to download

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church / Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Malawi President Joyce Banda In Tb Joshua's Church Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.