Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

"I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (26474 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
The only time I fell, was because all my friends was falling and the pastor come push me join, for my mind I was like dude take it easy na, the guy just dey push me up n down so I decided to fall make mater end.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2018
Originalsly:

Not doubting your experience...in fact I believe you 100% it was spiritual.... but what spirit? ... that happens all the time to people possessed by evil spirits.
I can confirm I'm definitely not possessed by any kind of evil spirit. It's called falling under the anointing for a reason. Trust me I highly doubted it could ever happen to me cos I really believed a lot of it was fake. In fact I once visited a church in Nigeria where the pastor went round touching people who proceeded to fall and wriggle like snakes, got to me and i looked him straight in the eye and didn't move an inch. After that day I was so sure it was all fake until this recent encounter. I wasn't even touched by any minister. I was just so touched by the music and the spiritual atmosphere, it was almost like a trance of sorts. Like I said, hard to explain but I'm not and have never been possessed by any spirit apart from the holy spirit

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by thinkmoney(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Plenty! Saul on His way to Damascus in Syria fell under anointing and was transformed to a new man;Paul
after Paul......?
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by dfree1: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Since I was born I've been wanting to fall, atleast to know how it feels like.
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?

To start with, are u born again? If yes then share your experienced, and then your question can be clearly answer?
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Kingxway: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
naijacentric:
must it always be thru d pastor cant it fall on u normally
It also happens normally, when you personally go deeper in spirit. Anybody who gives his or her life to Christ can have access to the touch of the Holy Spirit. I remember far back when we gathered as youth and prayed fervently, the outcome of that prayer was awesome because everybody felt the glory of His presence. It doesn't happen easily as God is not a man. You have to seek Him in Truth and Spirit

Life is far deeper than you can imagine. It just end in a physical world of science and technology

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Kingxway: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

Do you know all these would happen to you through power from our local gods?
Do you shame your head when people rubbish our local gods or men of local gods?
And if you believe in local gods, why not believe in the Almighty God? Why speak ill of God the Creator of the universe and His true servants?
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by StevieAbraks111(m): 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2018
Same use to happen to me, until a Pastor laid his hands on me and all I can recall was me trying to get up from the floor, after that a friend was telling me how she saw me fall under the power and all I did was shake my head, trust me, God exist and I'm not using this (falling under the power) as a yardstick to proclaim but he has done a lot of obvious things in my life specifically that I can only but attest to his existence. All glory to the father.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by tunary(m): 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Many strong and powerful crusades and fellowship I have attended with most of my friends dropping like bags of garri during prayers, no matter how I try to free myself, I won't fall. Please is it normal?

Just like me also i wonder y
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by tunary(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
DannyJ19:
Ikorodu..
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by tunary(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Bethor:

It's because the whole thing is fake and some among the crowd may even be actors and actress paid to do the job of falling down...

Have you noticed the cameraman, ushers, securities, those looking after the offering collected etc don't ever fall down?

If you go from fall down and wound you are on your own...nah your money you go still carry go treat yourself...

Don't go about looking for where to go and fall down..!!
Peace..!!
What about black mail after first payment? have you ever heard of such before
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by aluku5: 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is normal, i believe your spiritualty is higher than what was taking place at those time, so it couldn`t influence you

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Mcowubaba: 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2018
Nwabundo38:
People will not keep quiet about things they don't know. I always think that all those thing is not real until the the day I went for an adoration. I was praying and I didn't know what pushed me. I tried holding my self but I couldn't. It happens in a flash and when I got myself I was even ashamed because my friend who I was with didn't shake and at that time I didn't really understand well. The spirit is real. That you haven't encountered it doesn't mean that every other person fakes it. Try and concentrate well during prayers and that's if you visit places where the spirit is present.

What's real

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by generationz(f): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
ITbomb:
That means you are free from any demonic possession
lie ,

there where instances of people being slain in the spirit when they met with someone on a higher energy level eg an angel
examples of these where
Daniel after his 3week fast

and john in the book of revelation
Ezekiel

when you see a place in the bible that says 'I fell as dead ' that is falling under anointing
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by generationz(f): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2018
iamwhat:
Even me self o!

In my opinion, you're just being sincere to yourself, a friend has once told me, her father warned her never to fall in church again and ever since, she has stopped falling... What does that tell you ?
You're correct, most of them just form it, just the same way they form speaking in tongues.

yes some people fake it but not everyone

have you ever prayed for the holyspirit to come and have his way in you repeatedly .if you pray this prayer with an open mind he will come

that girls dad is misguided

falling under anointing isn't a proof that you are the baddest spiritually it actually shows your weakness. Initially you might fall at any prayer time .As a christian progresses there are some prayer atmospheres that you should be able to stand . it dependsbon the energy level you are in

do you know that apostle babalola (CAC) used to levitate doing serious praise and worship . that was after years of intense prayer.
I read somewhere that the man could pray for three days on a spot and his shortest prayer time was 3hours.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by gazmann(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:

Bro you are not alone it's a charade
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by generationz(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2018
ExAngel007:
How many people fall under the anointing in the bible? all these fake church acting...

yes many people fake it . But it is true

when you read in the bible that someone says 'I fell as dead ' eg before an angel its the same thing.
Daniel in Daniel 8vs 17-18
john in revelation 1vs 17

Falling under anointing depends bon the spiritual energy level of the individual standing before you . If someone who's always spending hours in the presence of God touches or walks by you and the Holyghost is available my sister you will yield

1 Like

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by generationz(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:
Where can one find Him?
ask him to come.continue praying this prayer

he will come one day and you will know

I'd you can pray in tongues always do so more than you pray in your understand ing when alone.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by omoelerin1: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
Spicycat:

That shows you that there's nothing like anointing. Religiously weak minded people are just playing to the gallery of their so called "God of Man"
You may be correct. Cus I always wonder why is it that about 90% of those who fall in a gathering are women.

Woman's mind is very flexible and easy to be deceived.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by davbamxodun: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
me too oo
asin ion believe in it sha
nha fluke
people dat fall i call dem witches and wizard....lol
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by davbamxodun: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
so u mean d man do float on air........
hmmm dix ur lie weak me ooo
generationz:

yes some people fake it but not everyone

have you ever prayed for the holyspirit to come and have his way in you repeatedly .if you pray this prayer with an open mind he will come

that girls dad is misguided

falling under anointing isn't a proof that you are the baddest spiritually it actually shows your weakness. Initially you might fall at any prayer time .As a christian progresses there are some prayer atmospheres that you should be able to stand . it dependsbon the energy level you are in

do you know that apostle babalola (CAC) used to levitate doing serious praise and worship . that was after years of intense prayer.
I read somewhere that the man could pray for three days on a spot and his shortest prayer time was 3hours.

Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by generationz(f): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
One of the common tricks is to place the hand on the forehead, apply pressure, neck begins to pain the receiver, some of the pastors begin to turn you around applying pressure on the forehead, eyes begin to turn you...

next your just fall yakata...

That can be tagged annointing too
lol is that what you believe

all the times I have been slain in the spirit (falling under anointing) not once has there been anyone holding or touching me I'm always in the audience or praying with my prayer group in school. if it was so I also would have believed what you were saying . In fact when I was craving it like the op no matter how you push me I will stand very well (I was stubborn like that ).

I first started experiencing it during heated prayer sessions in my fellowship. initially it would be uncontrollable it would take someone praying for you to stop it but as time progresses you will be able to stand though you might feel like falling
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by davbamxodun: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
so all does ashawo dat falls nko
hv dey giving their life too christ ni.
Kingxway:
It also happens normally, when you personally go deeper in spirit. Anybody who gives his or her life to Christ can have access to the touch of the Holy Spirit. I remember far back when we gathered as youth and prayed fervently, the outcome of that prayer was awesome because everybody felt the glory of His presence. It doesn't happen easily as God is not a man. You have to seek Him in Truth and Spirit

Life is far deeper than you can imagine. It just end in a physical world of science and technology
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by davbamxodun: 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
kiss shocked shocked
charliboy654:
The only time I fell, was because all my friends was falling and the pastor come push me join, for my mind I was like dude take it easy na, the guy just dey push me up n down so I decided to fall make mater end.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by eteforlor(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lav wan kill Mi die grin grin grin grin sad grin
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by echodrum(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
It's a lie not everyone that falls under the anointing is possessed some fall under the anointing due to the presence of the holy spirit in the place
not even one person that fall is possessed. Falling is just a choice people make when they are touched by a preacher. It has no connection with evil or good spirit. I have once fallen down when a preacher laid his hand on me. I did it on purpose. I don't want to be different from others who dropped before it got to my turn. Plus I felt it would be an embracement to the preacher if I don't drop.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Martin0(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2018
trustyshoess:

I can confirm I'm definitely not possessed by any kind of evil spirit. It's called falling under the anointing for a reason. Trust me I highly doubted it could ever happen to me cos I really believed a lot of it was fake. In fact I once visited a church in Nigeria where the pastor went round touching people who proceeded to fall and wriggle like snakes, got to me and i looked him straight in the eye and didn't move an inch. After that day I was so sure it was all fake until this recent encounter. I wasn't even touched by any minister. I was just so touched by the music and the spiritual atmosphere, it was almost like a trance of sorts. Like I said, hard to explain but I'm not and have never been possessed by any spirit apart from the holy spirit

hia na wa oooo
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by notoriousbabe: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2018
biacan:
It's a lie not everyone that falls under the anointing is possessed some fall under the anointing due to the presence of the holy spirit in the place
liar.

I will never forget the day I fell in a crusade and I was not wearing pant under my cloth,that day my yanga finish for church as everyone saw what I was using to do shakara for them for church
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by ollah2: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2018
Kingxway:
And if you believe in local gods, why not believe in the Almighty God? Why speak ill of God the Creator of the universe and His true servants?

Who told you about almighty God?
What's the proof that he created the universe?
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Kingxway: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2018
davbamxodun:
so all does ashawo dat falls nko
hv dey giving their life too christ ni.
There is difference between falling under anointing and falling for deliverance. Understand that.

When a person is possessed he or she can fall while being delivered
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by poseidon12: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2018
Benblaq:

Most of your friends that are falling might be faking it.
Re: "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? by Kingxway: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:

Who told you about almighty God?
What's the proof that he created the universe?
The proof is everywhere. It's up to you to choose who you believe in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shiloh 2014: Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Tony Rapu Dancing At His Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / No PVC, No Mass: Catholic Priest Denies Members Without PVCs Entry To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.