Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? (39888 Views)

Toyota Corolla And Pencil Camry (envelope), Which One Is Preferable? / Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / Please Toyota User Which One To Choose Between Toyota Corolla And Toyota Carmy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by BabaO2: 7:19am On Jul 26, 2018
whiteeyes:
Uncle, speed very well to land in heaven I think.... me sha I'll go for Corolla anytime any day, it's got a fine portabilty and smartness thingy plus market value excellent!
you can compare corolla with Camry not with avensis, avensis is a premium car

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by greggng: 7:26am On Jul 26, 2018
mufadem2012:
Hello Nairalander, between Toyota corolla and Toyota avensis, which one is the best?

Go for corolla cos of its second hand value...thank me later
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by MKO4ever(m): 7:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Avensis is better

I drive a Toyota corolla car and my only problem with it is the size of the car (the space inside). If you are tall and you sit in front, then no one is able to sit behind you again because you would have taken up the entire space in the car. I am changing my car any moment from now and I have Avensis in mind.

Secondly, I think Avensis has a better AC cooling system, though I bought my Corolla brand new in 2013, my used Camry that I bought in 2010 still has a better A/C than the new Corolla.

Apart from these, Corolla remains a very good car, but Avensis is a darling!

6 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by radautoworks: 7:30am On Jul 26, 2018
This is not a reasonable comparison. It's apples and oranges.
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by ejanla077: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2018
How much can i get 2012 avalon, direct Belgium
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by pek(m): 7:35am On Jul 26, 2018
There is nothing like which is better. Each has its peculiarities. Everyone has a certain taste and what he wants in a car. Mr A might prefer corolla while Mr B will prefer avensis. All a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Apple2: 7:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Am a car dealer, avensis is a nonsense car when it comes to quality, corolla is stronger and sells faster even in 3rd hand but not enough flashy like avensis

3 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by condomuser: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2018
Avensis is way better, i drove my friend's 2000 model avensis and the fuel reserve was indicating, i drove for one hour towards my destination and surprisingly the fuel didn't cut, i was so shocked !!!

Also, it is very economical compared to Corolla, the spare parts of older Avensis model is cheaper.

In terms of theft, Corolla attracts more theft compared to Avensis. And Toyota is more hyped compared to Avensis making the parts more expensive.

Avensis 1.8Litre is the most economical 5 seater car i have ever experienced.

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by jaxxy(m): 7:50am On Jul 26, 2018
For 2003 to 2008 models corolla is better.

For 2009 to 2013 Avensis is better cos avensis changed shape with great improvements. Tho corolla still has an edge becos this model of Avensis doesn't come to Nigeria in toks so easy its mostly in brandnew.

2014 to date they level up. Corolla changed shape and made great improvements.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by jaxxy(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
ejanla077:
How much can i get 2012 avalon, direct Belgium

7-8m

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by sharpwriter(m): 7:57am On Jul 26, 2018
MKO4ever:
Avensis is better

I drive a Toyota corolla car and my only problem with it is the size of the car (the space inside). If you are tall and you sit in front, then no one is able to sit behind you again because you would have taken up the entire space in the car. I am changing my car any moment from now and I have Avensis in mind.

Secondly, I think Avensis has a better AC cooling system, though I bought my Corolla brand new in 2013, my used Camry that I bought in 2010 still has a better A/C than the new Corolla.

Most people for car thread na millionaire.... Everybody just dey talk About new generation car. ABEG HELP ME ROLL WITH BIG CLICKS NAU cry
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by uchman(m): 8:03am On Jul 26, 2018
My Avensis is doing just fine with it's 2AZ VVTI Engine
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by BanevsJoker(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2018
darelar:
I will give it to avensis because I have use it.fuel economy, speed very well, maintenance very sheap etc
Fery sheap hindeed. Aw is Ijebu this moni?

5 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by lade007(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Apple2:
Am a car dealer, avensis is a nonsense car when it comes to quality, corolla is stronger and sells faster even in 3rd hand but not enough flashy like avensis

How many Avensis have you sold to give this very poor feedback?

12 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by princeogbeide1(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Obierika:
It depends on what you're looking at in terms of fuel economy, aesthetics etc

That notwistanding the two models are in two different classes, while the Corolla is a compact car, the Avensis which used to be known as the Corona is placed slightly above it

No Sir. Toyota stopped the production of Carina and it's linage officially continued as Avensis in Korea Japan in 1999 after the 3rd model of Carina known as Carina3 was created which sold loudly during it's time. The body builts of Carina3 and Avensis 1999 are similar in linings and curves. Toyota brands which ends with the suffix "SIS" are built in Korea Japan. So Corona is on a direct class with Corolla and they both shear the same engine and almost the same body style. PLEASE NOTE THAT AVENSIS HAS NEVER BEEN KNOWN AS CORONA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Cunnilingus(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
The Body parts are too expensive. Trust me on that

1 Like

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Readonee35L(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
BabaO2:
you can compare corolla with Camry not with avensis, avensis is a premium car
Posts like this makes me sick.
How would you compare corolla to camry.
Why would you say such.

The Camry is on a level of its own.

Avensis is a slightly advanced corolla with more features.
Both avensis and corolla can never be compared to camry.

4 Likes

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by dkronicle(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
MKO4ever:
Avensis is better

Boss employ me please
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by buchilino(m): 8:47am On Jul 26, 2018
IF UR BASED IN LAGOS, I WILL ADVICE U OP, BUY D COROLLA
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by titsqueez(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2018
Ezegozie:

You have actually said nothing
oga sorry shey na corolla u de drive. Before this year runs out baba God go pick that ur call and bless ur hustle. Remain blessed
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Niccoloimhotep(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Corolla is better anyday anytime both bodywise and enginewise.

Off topic
.......but this tokunbo 2007 lexus is250 that's up for sale is better than both of them.
Its located in ibadan and goes for a cheap amount of 3m. Check my profile for more pix

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by GREATAUSTIN2: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
CORROLA
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Rufaisalihu: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Toyota avensis is better that Toyota corolla because avensis got better handling than corolla and it's faster than corolla, it's more stable than corolla and also avensis body is stronger than that of Toyota.
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by damzy88: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2018
sacramento1212:

There's nothing like which one is the best. They serve different purpose and belong to different class. They also do not have same engine capacity. So you need to state exactly what you want in a car to enable get an informed response.
Thanks.People just compare cars that are not in the same class. grin
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Ezegozie(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2018
titsqueez:
oga sorry shey na corolla u de drive. Before this year runs out baba God go pick that ur call and bless ur hustle. Remain blessed

Funny enough even Corolla I don't have. I only have motorcycle for now grin but by God's grace before I marry, I will have one.
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Diso60090(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2018
Martin0:
eh eh abeg come off, we need to talk about something!

Abeg i get interest
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by mrbigseun(m): 9:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Can we kinda bring camry into this and maybe do a ranking for the 3 I really want to know. any prof in the house to do a proper comparison using 2008 or 09 models of the cars as case study thanks
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by superamoled: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2018
Choose for yourself

Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by eunisam: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2018
mufadem2012:
Hello Nairalander, between Toyota corolla and Toyota avensis, which one is the best?

picture kwanu?
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by Indomie001: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2018
When I don't even have a tire, exit thread cry
Re: Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? by pek(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Apple2:
Very poor analysis. Makes you a bad car dealer.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life And Times Of An Infiniti G35 / 40 Honda Dashboard Warning Lights And What They Mean / Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.