Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity (13575 Views)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 6:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Vanityupnvanity:
if I understand u very well, u people are not staying in that ur village right. well, my advice to u is this, just bury him in the community where u people are staying. it's not necessary that u must bury him in his native village.

this is because you cannot predict these people. they can do terrible things. but I know God is in control.

that reminds me of when they went and tried to dig out the corpse of general yakubu gowons father in Zaria because he was an evangelist.

meanwhile, accept my condolences. may God give u the fortitude to bear the lost. may he also strengthen u in all ur challenges.

I vividly understand ur plight. it's well with u and ur siblings. shalom.
yes, we don't stay in the village neither in the state, but we have done that yesterday due to pressure from our village meeting and uncles that was present.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by phemmyfour: 7:11am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
I lost my elder brother today and my community Refused Us not to bring his body home for burial,99 percent of our villagers are Muslims, because we converted to Christianity after the death of our Father. I just don't know were to start, Because I know there is no law in Nigeria that ban freedom of worship. please pardon my grammatical errors, Please we need help on are to go about it.
Modify, I am from Edo State Esako west local government area, Ikhua village.
Islam-a-bad

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
Edo State, Esako west local government area, Ikhua village, Jagbe Clan

Not Delta again?

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 7:15am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
Edo state, Esako west local govt area, Ikhua village. Some of tried to protest that we should keep him in the morgue for them to see reason with us, but our village meeting and uncle's that was present disagree with us

You don't even know how to spell Etsako.

You are a bloody liar.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by bankyblue(m): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
I lost my elder brother today and my community Refused Us not to bring his body home for burial,99 percent of our villagers are Muslims, because we converted to Christianity after the death of our Father. I just don't know were to start, Because I know there is no law in Nigeria that ban freedom of worship. please pardon my grammatical errors, Please we need help on are to go about it.
Modify, I am from Edo State Esako west local government area, Ikhua village.

My brother sorry for you lost.

This one Na small issue, bring the matter to Abuja, there is a radio program that treat all this nonsense irregularity.
Human right radia station along games village Abuja.

The program name is berekete family program.
Google it and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by tartar9(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Donald95:
FTC, He needs advice nah.

2ndTC has said the solution

For a moment, Just imagine how this world would have been if Moslems where world power?

Just Pause and think for a while, The injustice, Killings, Harsh law, wars, conquest, e.t.c

We would have still been in Stone age of conquest. Thank God For America and Britain and all those that curtailed Islam extremists spread
As if all this and worse never happened with xtians in power undecided.Infact the history of the world's injustice, Killings, Harsh law, wars, conquest is mainly a history of xtians in power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Can you tell us anywhere in Delta state that is dominated by Muslims?

I know a lie when I see one.

Bloody liars.
can you Bleep up my post? Foooool

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 8:03am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not Delta again?
can you take your politics issue out of post if you have nothing to contribute

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

You don't even know how to spell Etsako.

You are a bloody liar.
Can you beep out of my post?
Look for my politics post to comment.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
can you take your politics issue out of post if you have nothing to contribute

I captured your previous post where you claimed you were from Delta state.

Your lies have caught up with you.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by Advans(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Not Delta again?
bursted! no matter how u try to perfect a lie it will still remain a lie

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
Can you beep out of my post?
Look for my politics post to comment.

You are a bloody liar and nobody died.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
OP is from Delta state.

I'm interested to know what village in Delta state has majority of its people being Muslims.

To be frank, OP is a liar.

Mynd44 please lock this thread.
can you get out of my post?
Are you in my shoe now? Do you see the post like politics thread,

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
can you get out of my post?
Are you in my shoe now? Do you see the post like politics thread,

Are you denying you posted in January that you were from Delta state?
grin
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

You are a bloody liar and nobody died.
and repeat again will you get out of my post or give me a solution on are to go about it? Can you send a pm so that we can connect and give me solution because of other of my family members that are Christians now? I will appreciate that from you,thanks

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 8:14am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Are you denying you posted in January that you were from Delta state?
grin
this is not about politics please I am hot and we need solution, we this post I can get people from my place, we bury him yesterday in warri Cemetery,

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
this is not about politics please I am hot and we need solution, we this post I can get people from my place, we bury him yesterday in warri Cemetery,

I would continue to call you out as a liar.

In future, you would learn to tell the truth always.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:

Can you see this guy is a liar now?
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by ikemesit4477: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2018
ednut1:
State the village name and state na
he stated it already!

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by mmsen: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2018
OP,

I am sorry about the wahala these idiots caused in your village. After the initial pain of losing a loved one these cretins start their own trouble.

I only hope that you have learned a valuable lesson about how religion is inherently dangerous, stupid and divisive.

Until we have a generation who vow to raise their children without such stupid ideas we will keep crying about such matters, as if we don't have better things to be concerned with.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by amaniro: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2018
@op

Sue them. That's the solution, forget all this people saying nonsense.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by chloride6: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Haykay77:

Idiot you want to get 100 likes, do Christians bury the dead the same day he died?

Don't create confusion here

You are the confused one.

Nothing in Christianity stops you from burying the dead immediately.

Your confused self didnt see that the corpse is being transported from lagos down to the village.

That journey is at least 8 hours factoring the bad road, suggesting it is not a same day burial .

The family most probably wants to do it and get over with it. Besides considered their Muslim roots, they may be inclined to favour early burial as this does not negate their christian belief.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by chloride6: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
OP is from Delta state.

I'm interested to know what village in Delta state has majority of its people being Muslims.

To be frank, OP is a liar.

Mynd44 please lock this thread.

You again?

When did you become a commissioner at the National Population Commission to enable you accurately ascertain his place of origin?

The Dude said he is from Edo State, cant you see that or are you that blind?

Besides, have you considered that his mother and father may be from different places, hence his claim to come from two separate places.

if this was Sarki or MAdridguy, i would understand the lack of comprehension skills.

But arent you supposed to be a tad smarter that the rest.

Please dont be silly, its not even noon yet.

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2018
Please my post isn't about Islam or Christianity, I have talked with some of my Muslim friends they have accepted we take the matter to Otaru of Auchi to call our clan head to know if Religion supersede your place of birth, for those saying is a lie, we do argued on politics matters on different stand,with the comments i have gotten so far I can drive home my point, half of my brothers and girls still practice Islam in my family,

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
chloride6:

You again?

When did you become a commissioner at the National Population Commission to enable you accurately ascertain his place of origin?

Besides, have you considered that his mother and father may be from different places, hence his claim to come from two separate places.

if this was Sarki or MAdridguy, i would understand the lack of comprehension skills.

don't mind him, he see every posts as politics for him to agrue, I was thinking he will send me Pm or give me solution on are to go about it, in my family we celebrate Sallah and Christmas, we are not religion fanatic.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
chloride6:

You again?

I have provided proof he's from Delta based on his previous comments dating back to January.

Your type of people are to easy to manipulate because you never ask questions.

Don't quote me except you are trying to apologise.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by chloride6: 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

I have provided proof he's from Delta based on his previous comments dating back to January.

grin grin grin grin grin

See who is talking about manipulation. Who was manipulated for the past 3 years and is still being manipulated?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop fooling yourself on my thread, You are not in my state of mind right now, A solution from you will help me, let us put politics aside, please be reasonable for once, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by Amberon11: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Taquiyya

Keep lying. The whole world knows your ways already.
tartar9:

As if all this and worse never happened with xtians in power undecided.Infact the history of the world's injustice, Killings, Harsh law, wars, conquest is mainly a history of xtians in power.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by Amberon11: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Shut up you fool.

Christianity did not do this, Islam did.
When you're bashing religion, know which one.
mmsen:
OP,

I am sorry about the wahala these idiots caused in your village. After the initial pain of losing a loved one these cretins start their own trouble.

I only hope that you have learned a valuable lesson about how religion is inherently dangerous, stupid and divisive.

Until we have a generation who vow to raise their children without such stupid ideas we will keep crying about such matters, as if we don't have better things to be concerned with.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by Fourwinds: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
I am doing this because half of my family members are now Christian, so that what happened now will not report himself again,i know some family will be facing the same issue also that are from my place .
"repeat" not report

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by rex444(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
I dont know how to say, however, if your intentions for bringing this sensitive topic up are pure,may you get the best solution.......grant mercy to d dead,strengthen d bereaved to be able to bear d loss...
Buh if not, i think you really need to have a rethink on your purpose in life ....in jesus name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Die As Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba (photos) / Happy 50th Birthday To Pastor Sam Adeyemi / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.