Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity (13969 Views)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Islamic Cleric Divorces Wife Who Converted To Christianity & Changed Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
Stop fooling yourself on my thread, You are not in my state of mind right now, A solution from you will help me, let us put politics aside, please be reasonable for once, thanks

Until you admit your lies there's nothing for you.

By the way, why are you sending me Private mesaages
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

I guess you said you needed prove from me so accept the pm, must all posts to you guys be a lie?
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
I guess you said you needed prove from me so accept the pm, must all posts to you guys be a lie?

In January you claimed you were from Delta state.

In July you are from Edo state.

In addition, you've already claimed the burial has been done at the Warri cemetary.

Stop being a pathetic liar.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

other persons here have sent me Pm to help me out and they have gave me private solutions, please you can keep your comment to yourself and continue fooling yourself around my thread
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
other persons here have sent me Pm to help me out and they have gave me private solutions, please you can keep your comment to yourself and continue fooling yourself around my thread

You can fool them but you cannot fool me.

You are a pathetic liar.

Delta state in January, Edo state in July.

Worst part is you can't even spell Etsako.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by mabea: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
You muslims are too intolerant but you are always the first to cry foul. Shame on you lots! Opressors in dark places.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by tartar9(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amberon11:
Taquiyya
Keep lying. The whole world knows your ways already.
Of course I'll be lying to someone who's brain doesn't exceed the bible

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by Amberon11: 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Abeg go and drink your camel piss jor!
The Bible is a complete book and there is no record of any genocide by Christians when spreading Christianity.
tartar9:

Of course I'll be lying to someone who's brain doesn't exceed the bible

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by jhorjhor: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Check my signature for free data
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by jesmond3945: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
My brother if I were you I will rejoice. It might sound silly concerning the circumstances but it is scenarios that God shows his mightiness. You can always do the burial in a convenient place after exhausting all measures at your disposal to pacify them because the next thing they would say is that you have to convert back to Islam and once you do that even if you come back to Jesus the guilt would always be an indelible remembrance
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yrex01(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
PointZerom:

See him.

Once the news didn't favour them they'll start shouting and calling mods.
u knew he's lying but ur hatred won't let u spit d truth !! Where in delta state Muslim dominate more than xtains ? U lads goes every length just to condemn Islam !! Well peace b unto y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yrex01(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

You can fool them but you cannot fool me.

You are a pathetic liar.

Delta state in January, Edo state in July.

Worst part is you can't even spell Etsako.
trying his very best to make Islam looks bad n get cheap likes n comments... He's lying I swear to God !!

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
yrex01:
trying his very best to make Islam looks bad n get cheap likes n comments... He's lying I swear to God !!

I am not affiliated with any religion but I would never stand for deliberate lies against any even IFA priests.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by Advans(m): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
We need not to disturb ourselves. Every sensible nairalander who has bn folowing ds thread will unaguably agree wt me that op is a pure liar. I pray God reward u accordingly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by tartar9(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amberon11:
Abeg go and drink your camel piss jor!
The Bible is a complete book and there is no record of any genocide by Christians when spreading Christianity.
Lol
You just proved me right

1 Like

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
Advans:
We need not to disturb ourselves. Every sensible nairalander who has bn folowing ds thread will unaguably agree wt me that op is a pure liar. I pray God reward u accordingly
which prove do you want? Are you from my place or my state of mind,i have stated my village and local government area in Edo State,what else do you want ?
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
Advans:
I do argued on Nairaland base on politics matter, brought this issue here to get opinion from reasonable Nairalanders not people like your type.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

I am not affiliated with any religion but I would never stand for deliberate lies against any even IFA priests.
you have being fooling yourself on my thread since morning, I was born and grew up in Delta state,i am from Edo state etsako west local government area, what prove do you want again? We have half Muslim and Christian in my family. Please give my thread a chance and allow Nairalanders that are reasonable to comment on it,
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 6:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:
you have being fooling yourself on my thread since morning, I was born and grew up in Delta state,i am from Edo state etsako west local government area, what prove do you want again? We have half Muslim and Christian in my family. Please give my thread a chance and allow Nairalanders that are reasonable to comment on it,

You claimed you were Deltan earlier.

You also claimed burial of the said person in Warri.

Which one come be the questions way you dey ask?

Na even now you know the spelling of Etsako.

You are a born liar.
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by yk2018: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
GavelSlam:

You claimed you were Deltan earlier.

You also claimed burial of the said person in Warri.

Which one come be the questions way you dey ask?

Na even now you know the spelling of Etsako.

You are a born liar.

Mr man I beg of you stop dangling your dick up and down my thread. I owe you no explanation..Stay your lane or go and study for your carryovers..ode
Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by GavelSlam: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
yk2018:

Mr man I beg of you stop dangling your dick up and down my thread. I owe you no explanation..Stay your lane or go and study for your carryovers..ode

Bloody liar.

Re: Villagers Refused Us To Bury Our Brother Because We Converted To Christianity by Dollarship(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Church Member Welcomes Twins After Over 10yrs Of Marriage(pics) / CAN President, Rev. Samson Ayokunle Asks Buhari To Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu / Why You Must Not Speak Ill Of Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.