Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story (3536 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Amagite(m): 7:08am On Jul 23, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

So, loved up photos of a teenage boy and a pregnant woman, reportedly 33-years-old went viral yesterday, and the Twitter user who shared the photos claimed the boy is 16-years and the woman is his lover who he got pregnant.

Well, we just came across more photos of the boy and woman and we found out she's his mother and she has another son now. 

The pictures were innocent mother and son love.

See photos below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/real-story-on-viral-loved-up-photos-of-16-year-old-boy-and-pregnant-woman.html

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2018
And the fear that gripped me earlier when l saw the first post just dissipated.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by shikshark: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2018
Buhari should just ban all these fake bloggers any picture they see they must lie about it

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2018
People can gossip international gossip o. Dem come lie on d innocent boy...boy weh him penis still need training
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Darkseid(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2018
That holy sentence has been changed henceforth. It is now; the fear of God and Nigerian bloggers is the beginning of wisdom undecided

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Betakeshi: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2018
grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2018
cool

And good thing the air was being cleared sha...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Realhommie(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2018
Here's another testament to an already established fact that no blogger will make heaven... Lol

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Twoclans(f): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2018
We should just be careful what we take in as information and news on the internet,mad people are not on the streets again they are in the internet.

I never knew a 16 year old can impregnate a woman. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by pocohantas(f): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2018
I was so disappointed to see that thread on FP.
The mother and son even have this slight resemblance.

All some bloggers do, is to copy and paste. No single investigative journalism. If they are not giving us Twitter lies, they are fabricating WhatsApp chats. When corrected, they will say they are being cyber-bullied. God save us from them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Demogorgon(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2018
I think Seun should start eradicating these fake bloggers and relieve some mods of their duties - Them no get sense.
They didn't verify the news and they brought it to FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by czarina(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2018
Demogorgon:
I think Seun should start eradicating these fake bloggers and relieve some mods of their duties - Them no get sense.
They didn't verify the news and they brought it to FP.
True word. Was really disappointed when I saw the thread on front-page. Any human with a functional brain should be able to tell there was more to those pictures than the STUPID bloggers reported. And of course, our all-knowing mods dragged it to front-page. Not surprised though, if Nairaland could single-handedly make people like Bobrisky (great guy though)and his likes on Instagram famous by pushing silly threads on them to front-page, then whatever graces the page hardly comes as a surprise.

3 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Bamidey: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2018
Seun you and your stupid unprofessional mods should always confirm the authenticity of any story before sending it to front page.
No be only Nigerians dey visit this forum.
ThankYou.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Flexherbal(m): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2018
The handiwork of lazy bloggers!
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by nazablossom(f): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2018
I thought as much. Nairaland need to start scrutinizing posts made here to avoid misinformation.
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by HardMirror(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2018
Twoclans:
We should just be careful what we take in as information and news on the internet,mad people are not on the streets again they are in the internet.

I never knew a 16 year old can impregnate a woman. lipsrsealed
are you kidding me? Some guys reach puberty at 14. But bloggers no go make heaven sha, bloody liars
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by HardMirror(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2018
czarina:
True word. Was really disappointed when I saw the thread on front-page. Any human with a functional brain should be able to tell there was more to those pictures than the STUPID bloggers reported. And of course, our all-knowing mods dragged it to front-page. Not surprised though, if Nairaland could single-handedly make people like Bobrisky (great guy though)and his likes on Instagram famous by pushing silly threads on them to front-page, then whatever graces the page hardly comes as a surprise.
nairaland is a special case. 90% crap.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by clemz85(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2018
And I guess is the father that took the trending photos
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by MemeKing: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2018
I knew it was fake , people didn't even see the resemblance in them .

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Amarabae(f): 11:26am On Jul 23, 2018
I knew it was fake.
How can that small boy ntanta impregnate a woman

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Tomoyayi(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
See useless bloggers. angry
After Sombori will now come and say Ishilove Issa bully for trying to do the right thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Tomoyayi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amarabae:
I knew it was fake.

Nothing is impossible o
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by TroubleMaker47(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Useless bloggers
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tomoyayi:
See useless bloggers. angry
After Sombori will now come and say Ishilove Issa bully for trying to doing the right thing.
E taya person. They are very lazy and unprofessional, and Nairaland is giving them a platform to showcase their ineptitude
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by HouseOfWine: 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
While this does make more sense, a teenager impregnating or getting pregnant by a 30 year old somebody shouldn't be news to U in this century...
Re: 16-Year-Old Boy And Pregnant Woman's Viral Loved Up Photos: The Real Story by obojememe: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
Amarabae:
I knew it was fake.
Tomoyayi:

Nothing is impossible o

(1) (Reply)

Woman Boldly Woo Stranger On Twitter After Sending Him Money, See Nigerians' Rea / Why Woman Wishes Men To Suck Their Pussy / Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.