Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush (3530 Views)

Why Did You Delete Your Braless Val Post, Are You Ashamed? - Slay Mama Blasted / Why Are Women Not Ashamed To Expose Their Bodies?(Explicit pic)Viewer discretion / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2020
(1) Roasted corn. (2) Akpu (3) Amala. (4) Sugar Cane (5) Okpa (6) Okphehe Soup.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 28, 2020
I don't have a crush,i have Oloshos.

UnaToto

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by missimelda01(f): 7:29am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
(1) Roasted corn.
(2) Akpu
(3) Amala.
(4) Sugar Cane
(5) Okpa
(6) Okphehe Soup.
Are you kidding me right now grin
I can eat everything with joy around anybody, except Okphehe soup (dunno what that is)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 28, 2020
missimelda01:

I can't eat everything with joy around anybody, except Okphehe soup (dunno what that is)
Okphehe is a kind of local Maggi used to cook. The smell is local.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2020
Sugar cane cos that thing would distort your facial expression and either make you look ugly or clownish. As it requires some efforts and strain to bite and chew Heheheee.... So yep. Can't chew it in front of my crush tongue. Don't even like it.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by dawnomike(m): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2020
None of the above... But if it were to be 10years ago, I would have been ashamed to even drink water in the presence of my crush grin
Man don grow
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by olasaad(f): 7:37am On Mar 28, 2020
Well he doesn't like Amala but me I always take my Amala with joy but now after our marriage hubby to has joined the race as his now passing good judgement on it.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by nrexzy: 7:45am On Mar 28, 2020
E no dey d list
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:
E no dey d list
Say it na. Abi na popcorn and mango? just kidding
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by nrexzy: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
Say it na. Abi na popcorn and mango? just kidding

I dey shy to talk am
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by topedoski(m): 7:55am On Mar 28, 2020
I can't eat those food not because I will be ashamed
But because she might beg me �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by johnkey: 7:58am On Mar 28, 2020
You is a simp, you is a woman wrapper, the Mr Nice guy that ends up with the used product, the type family contribute money to do wedding for, low self esteemed idiot.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:

I dey shy to talk am
E be like say the food over local
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 28, 2020
johnkey:
You is a simp, you is a woman wrapper, the Mr Nice guy that ends up with the used product, the type family contribute money to do wedding for, low self esteemed idiot.
Engage in social distancing. Avoid Corona virus.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by gradeA(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
(1) Roasted corn.
(2) Akpu
(3) Amala.
(4) Sugar Cane
(5) Okpa
(6) Okphehe Soup.

As long as it does not smell. Not because of a crush, but as a person cant eat akpu and okphehe soup. I can eat the rest in front of anybody.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by gradeA(m): 8:07am On Mar 28, 2020
missimelda01:

I can't eat everything with joy around anybody, except Okphehe soup (dunno what that is)

Hmmmm.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by engrelvis(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
(1) Roasted corn.
(2) Akpu
(3) Amala.
(4) Sugar Cane
(5) Okpa
(6) Okphehe Soup.
Na small pikin still dey worry sha.few yrs from now when u look back to what u wrote u will b laughing
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by nrexzy: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
E be like say the food over local

Na bolle and fish
I no want my crush to see me cos even if she deg die beg to to give am I no go gree. �����
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 28, 2020
nrexzy:

Na bolle and fish
I no want my crush to see me cos even if she deg die beg to to give am I no go gree. �����
seeeee you. that one is correct food. na the kind food wey Dem dey lock door eat.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by nrexzy: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
seeeee you. that one is correct food. na the kind food wey Dem dey lock door eat.

U see why I no go like my crush see me dey chop am
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by onward4life(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
(1) Roasted corn.
(2) Akpu
(3) Amala.
(4) Sugar Cane
(5) Okpa
(6) Okphehe Soup.

Sugar cane
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by SweetCunt97(f): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2020
I'll eat all of them with pride... Crush ke em there
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2020
onward4life:

Sugar cane
If you crush don do too much hard-to-get, na to use sugar cane move forward.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by missimelda01(f): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2020
gradeA:

Hmmmm.

Ehh I was going to type 'can' lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by missimelda01(f): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
Okphehe is a kind of local Maggi used to cook. The smell is local.
Is it like Ogiri?
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2020
missimelda01:

Is it like Ogiri?
They look like blood brothers, but different versions.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by missimelda01(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2020
gradeA:

As long as it does not smell. Not because of a crush, but as a person cant eat akpu and okphehe soup. I can eat the rest in front of anybody.
But you can eat akpu and a different soup?
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by missimelda01(f): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
They look like blood brothers, but different versions.
Oh.. I hate the smell of Ogiri embarassed
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 28, 2020
missimelda01:

We have low-smelly akpu....But may eat that where my crush is not, except such crush is an akpu eater.
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by frankoben(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2020
Mango
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by juniorboma: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2020
freedomest:
(1) Roasted corn.
(2) Akpu
(3) Amala.
(4) Sugar Cane
(5) Okpa
(6) Okphehe Soup.

You be igala?
Re: Which Of These Foods Will You Be Ashamed To Eat Near Your Crush by gradeA(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2020
missimelda01:

No, not with any soup. I mean both are out of the list, but I can do others in front of anyone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Charity Obeng Using Long Toy In Her Hole / 18-year-old Female Footballer Who Sells Bitter Kola On The Street Meets Neymar / Help! My 19 Year Old Sister Is In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.