Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening (30768 Views)

Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother / More Photos From Sunmbo Adeoye’s Baby’s Christening In The United States / Dangote Carried Baby Davido Home After His Christening - Aig-imoukhuede Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by blingxx(m): 8:42am On Jul 23, 2018
the boy at the right tho... the baldness is genetic... no need for DNA test grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by AleAirHub(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2018
I swear bro cheesy
blingxx:
the boy at the right tho... the baldness is genetic... no need for DNA test grin
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by Agboki: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
what will they do.... which eyes they go take use see 2face and their mama when they come of age and understand the meaning of child born outside wedlock , I mean bastard

yeye talk

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by AleAirHub(m): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2018
The carbon copy no get fake for market lie lie shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by Abastic: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2018
Lovely kids wink
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by joenor(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2018
They both look like their dad.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by peacengine(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2018
Only one look like 2 face, the one on left na the mama photocopy. Keep children out of public eye, it's their father popular not them.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by cenaman(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2018
2face na real he goat, so after marrying annie he still went back and inpregnant this lady.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by Konquest: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2018
Salamspycee2:

Nino and Zino,sons of African music legend,2Face Idibia looked adorable in photos tskem at their baby brother’s christening.
Their mum,Sumbo Adeoye welcomed her first child with her husband ,Pastor David Adeoye.

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/adorable-photos-of-2faces-sons-at-their.html
^^^^^
^^^^^
Very handsome Idibia boys... the power of IDOMA and YORUBA technology! grin

Congratulations to Sumbo and her new pastor husband on the birth of their
new baby... the first ever child for the over 40-year-old pastor!
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by iamtardey: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2018
make dah new born no go resemble 2baba o shocked
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by kenechukwu99: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2018
cute
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by Assassin101: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2018
common gerara here

u neva chop u dey fool yourself

looking like Fulani cattle rearer

OVAFYNBOY:
Is that boy not my Son?

Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by Welcomme: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2018
OVAFYNBOY:
Is that boy not my Son?

Bros, your life needs restructuring.
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by CoolFreeday(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
karllemah44:
Congrats to her...2baba looks like the son by the right grin grin
And I want to ask, are the children leaving with their mum and her pastor husband? If yes...thank God they will be trained in a religious way

I hope so too
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by Godwin978(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
karllemah44:
Congrats to her...2baba looks like the son by the right grin grin
And I want to ask, are the children leaving with their mum and her pastor husband? If yes...thank God they will be trained in a religious way
youasked yuself a question and also answer it yourself
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
modath:

If Tuface after seeing these his spitting image boys & still had no single desire to make their mom his first lady, it means Annie really got something special about her.. . For real.

But SHE LEFT tuface. The only reason she stayed after her 1st child was cos they were all living together and his mum kept assuring her to stay. After her 2nd child, Annie and the other one also got pregnant, she had enough and left.

He got married to Annie because she was able to stomach his philandering. When annie was getting married to him, another one of his girlfriends was pregnant for him. Not every woman can handle dt. Annie even alluded to it during this Davido chioma assurance saga.
It takes a particular kind of woman to date these randy guys.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by modath(f): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
janellemonae:

But SHE LEFT tuface. The only reason she stayed after her 1st child was cos they were all living together and his mum kept assuring her to stay. After her 2nd child, Annie and the other one also got pregnant, she had enough and left.

He got married to Annie because she was able to stomach his philandering. When annie was getting married to him, another one of his girlfriends was pregnant for him. Not every woman can handle dt. Annie even alluded to it during this Davido assurance saga. It takes a particular kind of woman to date these randy guys.

Waoh!!!! Pero truly birthed her 3rd child overlapping with Annie wedding ooooo Very enlightening!! shocked

As per the highlighted.... #NoLies
Re: Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening by karllemah44(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Godwin978:
youasked yuself a question and also answer it yourself
lols...I said if yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji / IK Ogbonna On His Engagement And Pregnant Bride– ‘why I’m Marrying Sonia Morales / Emma Nyra In A Bikini At Ilashe Beach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.