Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,283 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? (1839 Views)

Is It True That Some Pastors Fornicate With Their Members? / Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by terrezo2002(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
I did not insult him. I only speak the truth.
Have you seen the holy spirit before ? How do you know what you are saying is the truth?
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

Have you seen the holy spirit before ? How do you know what you are saying is the truth?
The Holy Spirit lives in everyone including myself. He is the spirit that makes everyone reach orgasm.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by CodeTemplar: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
Mary was not a virgin after conceiving na. Who told you she was? Did you sleep with her after conceiving to know and establish this?
...and going by your own logic, you were her boyfriend while she was pregnant right?
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2023
CodeTemplar:
...and going by your own logic, you were her boyfriend while she was pregnant right?
By common sense you are no more a virgin after having your first sex. Mary lost her virginity after the Holy Spirit raaped her. Who knows how many girls like her the Holy Spirit has disvirgined?
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by terrezo2002(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
The Holy Spirit lives in everyone including myself. He is the spirit that makes everyone reach orgasm.
The spirit in you is not the Holy spirit
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

The spirit in you is not the Holy spirit
If the Holy Spirit is not in me how then do I get hard down here at the sight of a beautiful woman? Isn't that the function of the Holy Spirit?
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by terrezo2002(m): 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
geoworldedu:
If the Holy Spirit is not in me how then do I get hard down here at the sight of a beautiful woman? Isn't that the function of the Holy Spirit?
That's an evil spirit manifesting in you.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
terrezo2002:

That's an evil spirit manifesting in you.
Of course if the Holy Spirit is an evil spirit from God which God sent to the prophets to convince Ahab to go to war I those days.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 7:54pm On Apr 13
Hmm Holy Spirit nawa o
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by Iamanoited: 2:00am On Apr 14
Holy Spirit anointed Mary and blessed Her with the Messiah.
The Serpent fornicated with EVE and made her EVIL.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 10:16am On Apr 14
Iamanoited:
Holy Spirit anointed Mary and blessed Her with the Messiah.
The Serpent fornicated with EVE and made her EVIL.
You cannot anoint someone and then she gets pregnant. You have to fornicate or commit adultery if the person is not your wife. Mary is not the Holy Spirit's wife but he fornicated with her. That's the fact.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by Emmanuel30a: 12:16pm On Apr 14
geoworldedu:
The cum of the holy ghost must be very thick. Mary must have enjoyed it.
So, you are this crazy?
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 1:46pm On Apr 14
Emmanuel30a:
So, you are this crazy?
Me, what do you mean?
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by 4good3: 1:56pm On Apr 14
geoworldedu:
Joseph was not aware that the Holy Spirit has fornicated with his fiancee. But why? Can't the Holy Spirit go for someone not already engaged? Maybe the nigga din't know Mary's engaged sha.

Who is this idiot? I said that without apology.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by Emmanuel30a: 2:03pm On Apr 14
geoworldedu:
Me, what do you mean?
I mean what I meant...
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 2:11pm On Apr 14
4good3:

Who is this idiot? I said that without apology.
Why do you call me idiot for asking a honest question? Okay, let me reframe my question. How will you feel if the Holy Spirit suddenly impregnate that your fiancee you are planning to get married to soon? Will you take it lightly? I await your response please. cool
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 2:12pm On Apr 14
Emmanuel30a:
I mean what I meant...
I am not crazy though. I just like speaking reality.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by Iamanoited: 1:44pm On Apr 17
MARY WAS A VIRGIN SPECIALLY PREPARED TO DELIVER THE HOLY SPIRIT CHILD AND SHE OBEYED. MARY WAS NOT RAPED NOR FORNICATED WITH.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by Iamanoited: 1:46pm On Apr 17
MARY WAS A VIRGIN SPECIALLY PREPARED TO DELIVER THE HOLY SPIRIT CHILD AND SHE OBEYED. MARY WAS NOT RAPED NOR FORNICATED WITH.

LET US STOP USING THE WORD FORNICATION, GOOGLE AI IS WARNING ME.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by geoworldedu: 12:20am On Apr 18
Iamanoited:

LET US STOP USING THE WORD FORNICATION, GOOGLE AI IS WARNING ME.
The only ways to get a woman pregnant is by having legal sex, fornication, adultery, rape, semen insemination. Which of them did the holy spirit use? My spirit is telling me it is fornication.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by Iamanoited: 6:49am On Apr 18
WE HAVE COME BACK TO "LUCIFER/JESUS, CRAFTINESS/WISDOM AND FORNICATION/ANOINTING.

CRAFTY LUCIFER FORNICATED DISOBEDIENTLY WITH EVE IN THE GARDEN.

DISCERNING JESUS WILLINGLY ANOINTED MARY IN THE WORLD.

JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS IS THE WORD AND THE WORLD 'S LORD AND SAVIOUR.
Re: Why Did The Holy Spirit Fornicate With Mary? by Iamanoited: 6:50am On Apr 18
WE HAVE COME BACK TO "LUCIFER/JESUS, CRAFTINESS/WISDOM AND FORNICATION/ANOINTING.

CRAFTY LUCIFER FORNICATED DISOBEDIENTLY WITH EVE IN THE GARDEN.

DISCERNING JESUS WILLINGLY ANOINTED MARY IN THE WORLD.

JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS IS THE WORD AND THE WORLD 'S LORD AND SAVIOUR.

Orisa37

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Demonic Experience That Made Me Believe In God / Christianity Is Not The Problem Of Africa! / Will Embassy Of God Punish Sunday Adelaja For Multiple Sexual Affairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.