Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria (902 Views)

How To Get A Twitter Blue Verified Badge From Nigeria / Amgray Logistics: Ship From USA to Nigeria- Ship from Nigeria to USA. / Send/receive Yuan (¥¥) From Nigeria To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Blissguts: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Please how can one send m-pessa payment to someone in Kenya from Nigeria ?
I urgently need this.
Thanks
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2018
Blissguts:
Please how can one send m-pessa payment to someone in Kenya from Nigeria ?
I urgently need this.
Thanks
Open a Skrill account and ask your person in Kenya to open Skrill as well you will load your skrill and transfer the money to the person Skrill account and the person can withdraw to their Mpesa account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Blissguts: 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
Zdoh:
Open a Skrill account and ask your person in Kenya to open Skrill as well you will load your skrill and transfer the money to the person Skrill account and the person can withdraw to their Mpesa account.
thanks .... However is that the only way ?
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Blissguts:
thanks .... However is that the only way ?
Yes
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Blissguts: 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2018
Zdoh:
Yes
OK
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by barristerzinny(f): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Blissguts:
OK
I heard you can send money, to anyone through worldremit. com
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Blissguts: 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
barristerzinny:
I heard you can send money, to anyone through worldremit. com
OK but does it get the mpesa integrated ?
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by barristerzinny(f): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Blissguts:
OK but does it get the mpesa integrated ?
I don't really know.
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 10:11am On Jul 26, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypa - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: How To Make M-pessa Payment From Nigeria by Blissguts: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2018
barristerzinny:
I don't really know.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Vitafoam Mattress With Value (foam) / Massive Discount, Clearance Sales On Clothing Brands. Wholesale , Clearance Sale / Training For Aspiring Entrepreneurs, Businessmen And Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.