Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,305 members, 7,860,752 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

9 Women Clash Over 1 Man As Wife Search Leads To Trouble (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Women Clash Over 1 Man As Wife Search Leads To Trouble (see Photos) (605 Views)

Brazilian Man Marries 9 Women At Once (photos, 18+) / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. / Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Women Clash Over 1 Man As Wife Search Leads To Trouble (see Photos) by Olabode09: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
A man identified as Kanyera got into trouble after visiting a dating column searching for a woman and nine women including a married woman came looking for him.

Kanyera visited the dating column run by B-Metro looking for a woman to marry but his search led him into serious trouble as nine women clashed at his house.

You can also read this: Popular Journalist Caught Pants Down with Married Woman, See Shocking Photo https://dailyfamily.ng/popular-journalist-caught-pants-down-with-married-woman-see-shocking-photo/

The man from Msasa landed in trouble as one of the nine women, a married woman confessed that she is ready to leave her husband for him.

He narrated:

“All was not well for me when I sent a message in the dating column looking for a woman to marry,”

“I was left bruised and regretting after one of the women lied to me that she was single, when in actual fact she was married.”

https://dailyfamily.ng/9-women-clash-over-1-man-as-wife-search-leads-to-trouble/

Re: 9 Women Clash Over 1 Man As Wife Search Leads To Trouble (see Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2018
dude rite now

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" / Drama As Man Dishes Out Hot Slaps To His Girlfriend After Seizing His Car Keys / Things You Can Observe To Know A Man That Can Beat You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.