Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Difference Between "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" (600 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / The Difference Between I Am Pregnant And I Don Get Belle / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" by LEOVIBESNAIJA: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello guys! It's good to be back here after a long while, Leo is back (smiles) well, Love is a beautiful thing I wouldn't agree more, the issue of love is one which everyone seems to misunderstand, misinterpret or some don't even understand at all. Well, here let's talk about the difference between loving someone and being in love with someone.

Being in love with someone and loving that person are two different things. Understanding the difference and being able to apply the knowledge to your own relationships is key to building a lasting relationship.

Here are a few differences between being in love and loving that I wish I knew a decade sooner:

When you're in love with someone, you want this person.

Being in love is wanting to own a part of the other person. It's believing this person is so wonderful that you want him or her to be a part of your life, a part of you. When you fall in love with a person, you feel an intense urge to consume that person in any way you can.
Being in love is believing you need someone in order to be happy.

When you love someone, you need this person.

You don't just want -- or rather, don't only want -- you need him or her. You need this person to live a happy and healthy life because your happiness literally depends on it.
You need him or her to be a part of your life in some way or another, not because you want to own a piece of this person, but because you want to give him or her a piece of yourself; loving someone is deeming him or her worthy of owning a part of you.
It isn't about ownership; it's about wanting only the best for that individual -- something that often means letting that love go.

When you're in love with someone, your emotions are always on high.

http://www.leovibesnaija.com/2018/02/the-difference-of-love-you-and-in-love.html
Re: The Difference Between "I Love You" And "I'm In Love With You" by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
NO TIME 4 'i love u'

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stirs Controversy After He Compared Homosexuality To Pedophilia / delete / A Nairalander Brother's Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.