Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,931 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore (25167 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Atiku Will Win Without G-5 Governors - Campaign Council / 2023: PDP Can Win Without Wike, Atiku Tells Party’s BOT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2018
Perhaps....
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Ingocof(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
dammy13:
A candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, in Osun state for the coming Gubernatorial election scheduled to hold September 22, this year, Senator Iyiola Omisore has expressed optimism that he will emerge victorious in the governorship election in the state.

He declared that he was the man to beat in the election, saying that as the most experienced candidate, he has all it takes to come out victorious in the exercise.

Omisore boasted that none of the aspirants jostling for the governor’s seat can compete with him in terms of governance and administrative skills and that he doesn’t have an opponent as regards the Governorship election.

The former Deputy Governor of Osun said this in a statement issued by his Director of Media and Publicity, Omisore Campaign Organization, Prince Samson Falope, in Osogbo Monday.

He said: I’m very sure that I am going to emerge victorious in the coming gubernatorial election, as no any of the other party’s candidate is viable enough to compete with me”, Omisore boldly said.

“With the readiness and support of Osun-State people towards restoration of human dignity and good governance which the state has suffered in recent past, I will definitely take over the governance as the Executive Governor of the state, come November 27, 2018.”

Analysing the quality of each of the aspirants on the platform of other political parties, Omisore claimed that “APC candidate, Mr Gboyega Oyetola and that of the PDP, Sen Demola Adeleke are not near threat as people of Osun are fully aware of atrocities committed by Oyetola who has been the Chief of Staff to Aregbesola and the brain behind Aregbesola’s series of blunders.”

“The almost Eight (cool years of the APC have plunged the state and its people into abject poverty and penury is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, hence, it is crystal clear that the good people of Osun state are tired of such governance or culprit and cannot afford to go into another Four (4) years of slavery.”

“The APC primary election was a charade which was skewed and designed to favour the candidate, hoodlums were used to harass and coerce members to vote Oyetola and those that resisted were beaten by thugs. This is to show that the Lagos neo-colonialist are hell-bent on perpetuating their oppressive regime in Osun State at all cost but by the help of God and the sagacious decision of the people of Osun, it will not materialize. ”

“As for the emergence of Senator Ademola Adeleke, Omisore said “Demola Adeleke doesn’t have intellectual and professional capabilities to handle the affairs of financially challenged state like ours and moreover, his emergence as the People Democratic Party candidate is on illegality with series of litigations here and there, which its foundation is faulty and can not stand the test of time.“

http://kikiotolu.com/osun-election-i-will-win-without-stress-omisore/

This serial loser want to be the Buhari of osun state, contesting and contesting until probably it works
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by blazer2018: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
Clowns everywhere grin

The corn-eating politician is at it again...u dat couldn't win when u had everything at ur disposal (Federal Might), now wants to win without financial power and weaker followership...dream on sir... grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
This man always deceiving himself sha
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Bianda24: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
Omisore the killer is jostling for governorship in Pain State. It means he will kill everybody in Osogbo. Iyiola the killer

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Yankee101: 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
Pride comes before a fall

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Good for him
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Jsucre(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
Baawaa:
Omisore,you won but they refused to sworn you in grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
don't mock this alagbado man

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
[s]
Johnnyessence:
hmmmm you don finish am. zoning has already spoke against omisore governorship candidacy. present governor is from osun east senatorial zone, also ogbeni has used 8 years already.omisore is from osun east senatorial zone too. omisore will have to wait for another 4 years after osun west senatorial zone produced the next governor of osun state. well wetin i know, let me come and be going.#westlodu. Atigbon.
[/s]
Trash …
As usual
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by bionixs: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
salbis:
Congratulations in advance Sen. Omisore grin
if massive importation of police is banned

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Aladaofada(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2018
The Structure U Have 2014 That U Cant Win The Electn,and U Are Here Dreaming For Nothing,u Beter Go D Sleep 4 Uk Til U Die,notin 4 U Killer

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
[s][/s] Trash … As usual
BMC crew, noted already. let me come and be going.
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Seyitosino(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
Rather you will lose without stress. Quote me later, this will be your worst outing ever.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
BMC crew, noted already. let me come and be going.
Cry me an ocean
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Johnnyessence(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
Cry me an ocean
let me come and br going. at least 30k is sure.
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
let me come and br going. at least 30k is sure.
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2018
4601CE:
Lwkmd cheesy cheesy
keep your hustle tight jare.
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by justparamount(m): 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2018
well I don't know of oyetola but that adeleke should be one of the judges at dance with Peter and not a governor

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by adeoba2008(m): 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
Omisore should know that he is contesting against Tinubu and Aregbesola. Before you continue blabbing, you need to ask your brother in Ekiti how market. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Olril18(m): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
sehin79:
this omisore still dey politics i have been hearing of him since 1999,
when have you been hearing of your lords and personal Saviors Tinubu and Dullhuari

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
keep your hustle tight jare.
Ok
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by deomelo: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Olril18(m): 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
adeoba2008:
Omisore should know that he is contesting against Tinubu and Aregbesola. Before you continue blabbing, you need to ask your brother in Ekiti how market. A word is enough for the wise.

yes, because you are ready to sell your future for pittance just because of Tinubu and Aregbe and Buhari, another man should not exercise his fundamental human rights.

plenty of dumbos on nairaland.
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
pelvicky:
So true sir, you are the one with the most experience to deliver osun from its current mess.

you have my vote for now.

#stillobserving#
Ode
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yankiss:
Like for Adeleke, share for Omisore.
My brother both of them are mumu

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by adeoba2008(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
Olril18:

yes, because you are ready to sell your future for pittance just because of Tinubu and Aregbe and Buhari, another man should not exercise his fundamental human rights.

plenty of dumbos on nairaland.

Ori e gbale. So no age mi nii ?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by micowest: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2018
teckmore:
In your dreams

This man will not sit down somewhere and gather forgiveness and natural love from people.

Let him redeem his past and bad image first...

He wasted pdp chance in the past election..

Always hungry of power like atiku
which past and bad image this is best candidate we have so far as osun election is concern

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by teckmore(m): 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
micowest:
which past and bad image this is best candidate we have so far as osun election is concern

You must be from IFE
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by micowest: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Biggty:
Joseph the dreamer, u can never be the Governor of Osun state
I believed you are d biggest dreamer.Come Sept 22 you Will wake up from your dream when Otunba Iyiola Omisore emerge as the governor of osun state
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by micowest: 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
teckmore:

You must be from IFE
Is not about ife. I stand with the best. For ur information am from iwo
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by Olril18(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2018
adeoba2008:

Ori e gbale. So no age mi nii ?

lol... age does not correlate with intelligence...your intelligence is hardly commensurate with your age, hence that stewpid statement in d first place.
Re: Osun Election: I Will Win Without Stress - Omisore by micowest: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Chest beater , Davido uncle would humble you .
Did you think dancing is what they did in govt house

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After / Adesina Ogunlana On Lekki Shootings: We Have Photographs, Videos To Counter Army / Bandits Release Three Kaduna-Abuja Train Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.