Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (71903 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / 10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2018
mrbaba18:
wo wan tel u. let me tel u 80percent of men have patronize ashis
80 percent? shocked
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nightmareo07: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
baddosky1:

sabbiboi

Almaiga

Yoruba girls are worst in prostitution. They do theirs codedly without being in a hotel.

They operate inside the danfo drivers of their driver clients, under the bridge with agberos, inside uncompleted buildings with miscreants etc. And they can open leg for just a plate of indomie or N100 glo recharge card. This is because they are in very low demand because of their ugliness!

I am currently in Lagos and I can see them all over the place wearing long fake eyelashes with unkempt local tattoo drawings on their overbleached skins.

Gbam u wicked oo grin
U know them well it's actually inferiority complex than makes most of leave leave hotel and prefer under bridge. grin

The worst part an average yoruba woman na ashewo. grin
U can easily spot them with tatoo and dying their haeir with the eyelash grin
U too bad ooh >: grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Rocktation(f): 11:43pm On Jul 23, 2018
Story land... story land....

3 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by RICHC2(f): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2018
If the reasons given by the ladies are true, please do permit me to say my mind! A marriage without constant communication between the two people involved, is heading towards collapse! I wonder and still wondering why a greater number of men complain to outsiders that their wives are not attending to their needs be it emotionally or physically. What holds him back from discussing with his wife, making known his feelings or observations to her? I am sure the woman on the other hand is holding the same thoughts in her heart! It is not so easy caring for children, especially the mental part. A married man visiting a brothel on flimsy reasons is just selfish, inconsiderate, immature and only justifying his insatiable nature (which is typical of men) with those silly reasons.
This is how these men will be passing sexually related diseases to their innocent wives. I have told quite a few people that before a man dies, he will definitely cheat! Only extreme discipline n extreme fear of God will keep a married man away from illicit relationships.
These are my thoughts please.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Odingo1: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2018
pxjosh:
Going to prostitutes for sex is like trying to swim in mud water. I find both extremely irritating. I don't know how men manage to patronise brothels.

Those girls they are patronizing are peoples future girlfriend and wives, when you have girlfriend you can never know how many people that have worked on her thing, the girls are the normal girls you see on the street, they are people sisters

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Odingo1: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
RICHC2:
If the reasons given by the ladies are true, please do permit me to say my mind! A marriage without constant communication between the two people involved, is heading towards collapse! I wonder and still wondering why a greater number of men complain to outsiders that their wives are not attending to their needs be it emotionally or physically. What holds him back from discussing with his wife, making known his feelings or observations to her? I am sure the woman on the other hand is holding the same thoughts in her heart! It is not so easy caring for children, especially the mental part. A married man visiting a brothel on flimsy reasons is just selfish, inconsiderate, immature and only justifying his insatiable nature (which is typical of men) with those silly reasons.
This is how these men will be passing sexually related diseases to their innocent wives. I have told quite a few people that before a man dies, he will definitely cheat! Only extreme discipline n extreme fear of God will keep a married man away from illicit relationships.

Women also cheat alot, you will hardly see a woman that have stayed with one dick.

6 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Tomoyayi(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
PM news yaf come again grin

Alimosho the commercial sex capital of Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by jimcaddy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Some women have neglected the other room duties after getting married... They don't care and these men find solace in young and vibrant ashewo babes..

4 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by noah91(m): 11:58pm On Jul 23, 2018
Igbo Prostitution (local) vs Edo Prostitution (international). Thanks to igbo women for making their toto available to every tribe for sexual satisfaction. They are real and cheerful givers

4 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Odingo1: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2018
noah91:
Igbo Prostitution (local) vs Edo Prostitution (international). Thanks to igbo women for making their toto available to every tribe for sexual satisfaction. They are real and cheerful givers

When you want to marry you still forget your tribe women that are not into prostitution and marry Igbo woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Na married men dey patronise ashawo house pass single men. So funny but truecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by kikake: 12:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Nansense. No married man can prefer ashawo before his wife.

Abi the man no get sense say ashawo too de get many diseases, including AIDS?

Abi de married man was interested to have his children as orphans?
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by noah91(m): 12:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Odingo1:

When you want to marry you still forget your tribe women that are not into prostitution and marry Igbo woman.

Only a foolish man will pay that huge for bride price when he can easily and cheerfully fvck them for peanut.

3 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by noah91(m): 12:15am On Jul 24, 2018
Tomoyayi:
PM news yaf come again grin

Alimosho the commercial sex capital of Lagos grin
The developers have really developed there sexually

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by noah91(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

I don try for IGBO toto in this world!

Lol grin They are far too kind

3 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 24, 2018
Hisduchess:
this is more like leaving ur private toilet to go use a public toilet at ajengunle.tufiakwa ife anaghi aso ufodu Ndi mmadu oyi.Chi m ekwe especially for those married men who are given flimsy excuse for their ungodly behavior.

Public toilet grin as in SALANGA (Pit laterine) yeye men tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2018
RICHC2:
hope u do know there are some men when they try to comminicate and talk about some issues with their wife the woman will report the matter to pastor. Any small issue...na to carry matter go give Daddy G.O for churchcheesy.this could explain why some men are not free with their wives.

8 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Odingo1: 12:35am On Jul 24, 2018
noah91:

Only a foolish man will pay that huge for bride price when he can easily and cheerfully fvck them for peanut.

Continue fucking them for a peanut, it is only Yoruba boys that see it as hitting jackpot when they manage to fuc.k Igbo girl as if Igbo girl toto is entirely different from any other women toto.

See Yorubas boys jubilating all over the thread about fucking Igbo toto while Igbo boys are busy steering their businesses and career to a greater height.

When they finish buying your father only left inheritance and you finish spending the money you got from selling your father property on Igbo girls toto then you will start shouting go back to your region we don't need you, give us our property back.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Toks2008(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2018
GistMeMore:

http://pmexpressng.com/why-married-men-preferred-us-wives-sex-workers/

Rubbish...only insane men visit brothels...there is no excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by noah91(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Odingo1:

Continue fucking them for a peanut, it is only Yoruba boys that see it as hitting jackpot when they manage to fuc.k Igbo girl as if Igbo girl toto is entirely different from any other women toto.

See Yorubas boys jubilating all over the thread about fucking Igbo toto while Igbo boys are busy steering their businesses and career to a greater height.

When they finish buying your father only left inheritance and you finish spending the money you got from selling your father property on Igbo girls toto then you will start shouting go back to your region we don't need you, give us our property back.
Is it our fault that ur girls are great givers? Maybe it's their own way of giving back to the society for the warm accommodation they receive in Yorubaland. You see why it pays to be accommodating. Your girls are conquered properties here grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by noah91(m): 12:52am On Jul 24, 2018
Odingo1:

When they finish buying your father only left
inheritance and you finish spending the money you got from selling your father property on Igbo girls toto then you will start shouting go back to your region we don't need you, give us our property back.
Hitting jackpot for something I pay peanut or nothing for. You are high on Igbo Owerri not Ofe Owerri o grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Odingo1: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

I don try for IGBO toto in this world!

A typical yoruba boy we are talking about, maybe you don sell your inheritance give Igbo boy.

The thing don dey do you sotey you are using Igbo moniker " ChidiAlaigbo" to show your displeasures against your nightmare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Macdav(m): 12:55am On Jul 24, 2018
skallion7:
Edo amaka

grin Free Edo naun
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by 2buffagain(m): 12:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Hisduchess:
this is more like leaving ur private toilet to go use a public toilet at ajengunle.tufiakwa ife anaghi aso ufodu Ndi mmadu oyi.Chi m ekwe especially for those married men who are given flimsy excuse for their ungodly behavior.

What if the private toilet doesn't work and always spoils at the most inopportune moments no matter how many time it gets fixed?

Man no get quantum black hole for yansh naw. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Odingo1: 12:57am On Jul 24, 2018
noah91:

Hitting jackpot for something I pay peanut or nothing for. You are high on Igbo Owerri not Ofe Owerri o grin

At least you paid for their services, case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by 2buffagain(m): 1:00am On Jul 24, 2018
lefulefu:
hope u do know there are some men when they try to comminicate and talk about some issues with their wife the woman will report the matter to pastor. Any small issue...na to carry matter go give Daddy G.O for churchcheesy.this could explain why some men are not free with their wives.

Pastor wey been dey look for sermon next Sunday fit just use una matter take preach give everybody for church.

4 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by noah91(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2018
Odingo1:

At least you paid for their services, case closed.
They render their service for free sometimes but we are too nice that we give them some dough to make their hair and buy some okrika clothes from their pussy ass blodas (as an Anambra man calls it)

3 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 24, 2018
2buffagain:

Pastor wey been dey look for sermon next Sunday fit just use una matter take preach give everybody for church.
haha u so much on pointcheesy.. The pastor go use una family matter take do sermon for church..in some cases they will even be ridiculing the family. Some women are not sensible.every personal issue for d house dem go dey report to pastor.any sexual problem dem get with their husband..instead of both of dem to siddon and reason matter like two adults dem go carry issue for head go meet pastorcheesy. Daddy this and daddy that..na waohcheesy. No wonder some pastors even dey sexually take advantage of dem.

4 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by theoldpretender(m): 1:33am On Jul 24, 2018
One of the commercial sex workers, simply known as Jenifer and who operates in Shasha area of Lagos said that most of her clients were married men.

According to her, though she used to collect good money from them, she still pitied them as she learnt their wives were not really taking care of their emotional needs at home.

Jennifer narrated that one of her clients opened up and complained that he got married some years ago and they had three children. But after the birth of their third child, the wife had practically abandoned him and faced the children without knowing that he needed care as well as the children.

A lot of people would read this article and miss this important aspect.

Thing about marriage, it is all about being attentive to each other's needs. A lot of guys are going to prostitutes because they are getting something from the prostitutes that they are not getting from their wives....emotional intimacy, companionship, etc.

A lot of women , once they have children, switch off from their husbands....they promptly focus on the kids, and on work...and forget that their man is still there, that just because he does not say much does not mean he still does not need to be treated like a lover.

Of course, it isn;t easy....stress , labours...all combine to leave women who are married feeling like they cannot keep up their looks, and the emotional intimacy thing. And yes, some men are shallow...marry woman for looks, abandon her when looks go.

But, speaking as a single man, marriage is hard work. And the minute women....AND MEN too don;t put in the hard work...the above is what happens.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.