Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (71871 Views)

Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? / 10 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by cococandy(f): 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
These one will get married some day too

I’m really sorry for whoever ends up with these
3verblazing:
most Girlfriends have banged or are banging more than one man.. Even wives... So this I not even a point... The main issue is if the man is getting the satisfaction he wants... Women do this too.. Not just men... I don't support the act but if u Starve ur partner of emotional needs he/she will defiantly get it elsewhere
ChidiAlaigbo:

E dey pain you? Na my fault say una toto cheap so.......?
mimimile93:

The public toilet there means Runs Girls while the private toilet means house wivies.

I bet u dat most runs girls are cleaner than house wivies.

Nigerian women are dirty set of animals..

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by CAPSLOCKED: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
mimimile93:

The public toilet there means Runs Girls while the private toilet means house wivies.

I bet u dat most runs girls are cleaner than house wivies.

Nigerian women are dirty set of animals..

BRO YOU'RE SLOWLY GOING MENTAL. E NO GO TEY AGAIN BEFORE YOU RUN ENTER STREET.

3 Likes

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Jesse25 post=69660067][/quote] 08139767972
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by hollagokay(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
All women not married a virgin was once a public toilet. meanwhile, some still remain one even after marriage. lipsrsealed
Hisduchess:
this is more like leaving ur private toilet to go use a public toilet at ajengunle.tufiakwa ife anaghi aso ufodu Ndi mmadu oyi.Chi m ekwe especially for those married men who are given flimsy excuse for their ungodly behavior.
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Caseless: 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Fyi0:
Pm express and weird news all the time

DM for cheap data. Best offer in town
grin grin
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by 3verblazing(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
cococandy:
These one will get married some day too

I’m really sorry for whoever ends up with these
Im not surprised at ur comment atall na babe u be... Ur thoughts r often based on sentiments... E.g Madam Obi... Bu pls try n switch to logic mode.. Then read again...
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by baddosky1: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Almaiga:

You no get shame aswear. Your Sisters wey dey do Slay Queens, na Aboki Almajiri's dey scatter their Tot^ for North. Borno wey no too get security as a result of Bokoharam's activities, your sisters still full their dey give both the terrorist and the non-terrorist kpekus. The Borno state Government recently sacked all your Sisters from Borno and all their Brothels we're demolished.
It is a verifiable record that, 97% of Ashawos in Nigeria are your Ibo Sisters. grin
I dey really pitty Igbo Men aswear, una Sisters go don f^ck tire. The Tot* go don wide like well, them go come graduate from the slay Queen they used to be to some old hag, with Yam legs and beer beer for face and Chest. Before them go come settle down marry some unlucky Igbo men.
Eyahh, I sympathize with all Igbo men.

And yet your useless shameless dirty smelly Yoruba men still ask Igbo ladies hand in marriage?

Continue deluding yourself.

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by baddosky1: 6:25am On Jul 25, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:

You are a bloody tribalist!

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Almaiga: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
baddosky1:

And yet your useless shameless dirty smelly Yoruba men still ask Igbo ladies hand in marriage?

Continue deluding yourself.

Yoruba Men only married the few decent Igbo Girls, who are without any Ashawo experience. grin
But the real Ashawos are left to you and your Brothers as your future Wife's.
One of your few decent Sister just left School dey follow one small Yoruba Boy upandan, the parents had to go online to vent their anger. The news is everywhere. grin Yoruba Boys bad aswear.

In my place, we no dey marry your Sisters. We only use them as our SEX objects, to practice all sought of Fetish Sexual desires. We can't do that to our decent Girls. grin Our Girls are DECENT, Finer, Intelligent, LOYAL, better, better and better.

Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by baddosky1: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
Almaiga:

Yoruba Men only married the few decent Igbo Girls, who are without any Ashawo experience. grin
But the real Ashawos are left to you and your Brothers as your future Wife's.
One of your few decent Sister just left School dey follow one small Yoruba Boy upandan, the parents had to go online to vent their anger. The news is everywhere. grin Yoruba Boys bad aswear.

In my place, we no dey marry your Sisters. We only use them as our SEX objects, to practice all sought of Fetish Sexual desires. We can't do that to our decent Girls. grin Our Girls are DECENT, Finer, Intelligent, LOYAL, better, better and better.

Show me links or forever shut up! LIAR
Re: Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
RICHC2:
If the reasons given by the ladies are true, please do permit me to say my mind! A marriage without constant communication between the two people involved, is heading towards collapse! I wonder and still wondering why a greater number of men complain to outsiders that their wives are not attending to their needs be it emotionally or physically. What holds him back from discussing with his wife, making known his feelings or observations to her? I am sure the woman on the other hand is holding the same thoughts in her heart! It is not so easy caring for children, especially the mental part. A married man visiting a brothel on flimsy reasons is just selfish, inconsiderate, immature and only justifying his insatiable nature (which is typical of men) with those silly reasons.
This is how these men will be passing sexually related diseases to their innocent wives. I have told quite a few people that before a man dies, he will definitely cheat! Only extreme discipline n extreme fear of God will keep a married man away from illicit relationships.
These are my thoughts please.

I quite agree with your thoughts, I have a friend too with 2 kids. He was a fine young man growing up and even thought he would be a pastor until he starting mixing up wirh bad friends and cousins who taught him how to patronize call girls. He has a dedicated and loving wife with 3 kids but cannot even share his needs with her but constantly complining about her. I asked him what exactly the woman did to him that he has to neglect her for whores, till today he cannot tell me.l adviced her to ignore him and move on and leave him to God

Anyman who loves,respect the wife,kids and institution of marriage will never cheat nonetheless making it a habit with call girls.

Only men who don't love their wives and family a and disrespect their marriages will find any reason to cheat and justify it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell. / 40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.