Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,286 members, 7,867,757 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings (32455 Views)

Did You See Pepper In The Last 8 Years, Oyedepo Asks Nigerians / Catholic Bishops Invite Pope To Visit Nigeria Over Herdsmen Killings / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by omodave(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
daywatcher:
Oyedepo is codedly saying....Buhari Settle me or I will continue to preach against you which will negatively impact your 2019 aspirations

Just relax by the time you have loss someone very dear to you as a result what he his preaching against maybe you will learn how to address issue like this... Just wait and pray it continues ....I guess everyone knowns the rules

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by ebukamen(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Adakintroy:
Oyedepo should worry about himself and stop with the spiritual deceite. Thesame factors that conspire to put him as number one elite man of God in the coountry (conquest from war) is thesame factor that is determining the politics. Yoruba and hausa have assume elite statues partaking to all things nigeria. Economy, politics, religion. E.t.c

They are technically the problem with the country. They have profited from this union for decades. They dominate the economy because if this union. They dominate the politics because of this union. They dominate top private and public sectors because of this union.

Now to the religion. (Kumuyi, adefarasi, oyedepo, adeboye tb joshua). Name me one bigger than men.why can't God call other tribe.

If you want to know how really shiity this is. Stay in your state and they bring a adeyemi from canna land to pastor you in your own state. I say if it looks like colonialism, smells like colonialism. It is colonialism.

Don't be fooled oyedepo is part of the problem. solution to nigerian problem cannot come from either of this two tribes. They have shared the spoils of war long time ago. Their offspring is profiting from the arrangement.

Tell oyedepo to start by preaching full resource control. That is he wants to venture into politics.

You just made start thinking ooooooo. Could it be that our accusations of the whites of colonising the blacks and maltreatment of them might not be true. Your analysis is all wrong. I hail from south east too but you are wrong

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by oruma19: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=1stCitizen post=69653598][/quote]YOU ARE ONE OF THE VERY MICROSCOPIC FEW THAT HAVE SENSE. THE MASSES ARE THE MOST FOOLISH PEOPLE CAUSING PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA. POVERTY IS NOT JUST OF THE BODY, IT HAS FINISHED THEIR MINDS THAT IS WHY THEY COLLECT 4K TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL COME AND FINISH THE STATE TREASURY. NIGERIA IS CURSED WITH THE PEOPLE, NOT THE LAND. EVERYTHING U SAID IS CORRECT. GOD BLESS BUHARI AND HELP HIM WIN THE WAR. THE EVIL PEOPLE ARE MASQUERADING AS HERDSMEN AND TAKING LIVES JUST TO DISCREDIT THE MAN, BUT GOD WILL VINDICATE HIM.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
SPOT-ON! the CLANISH /redundant nomad should do the needful!... #ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by IslamicRebel: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Yoruba Islamic slaves will protect their fulani master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Yankee101: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
Yep tell him to his face. They can't arrest the whole country

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by velocity25(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69649378:
My President should not mind whose ox is gored and use any means possible, military or civilian style to bring the evil politicians behind all these gruesome killings to book right now.
Bishop Oyedepo, God bless you sir as a good and respected man of God.
We love you so much Man of God.
We will relay the message straight to our PRESIDENT.
Thank you sir!
are you speaking from both sides of your mouth now? buhari is a failure take it or leave it. ss/se knew that from ages time

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by sam79(m): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
When Boko Haram took squat of territories apread across three state - went on Killing rampage - Military Barracks taken over by Boko Guys - Abuja wasn't spared - Abuja was twice bombed with casualty figure hitting three digit....
In all this GEJ the then President and Commander in chief visited several churches including Oyedapo Winner Chapel
Y didn't he tell GEJ to resign and go? Rather he threatened Opposing figures with opening his hell gate and throwing them in?

Oyedapo rather blamed the killing during GEJ time on non state actor who have no control over Govt Security apparatus, Who were not there when the the boko Haram Extremist was in her infancy and were mismanaged - So y is Oyedapo now blamming Buhari Now ?

Or Perhaps to Oyedapo peoples life vary according State, Religion, tribe and political affiliation - therefore the people killed by Boko Haram are dispensable to Oyedapo!!!!! But the people killed by Herdsmen are indispensable!!!

My own Submission
Nigeria security apparatus doesn't have the required cerebra reasoning , forensic Science and Technology to tackle this Challenges . All this are required to combat, intelligent gathering, preventing crimes before they happen, Prosecuting & bring perpetrators to justice.
The Nigeria Police and indeed all state security apparatus are not cerebral...... Brut Policing cannot solve crime perpetrated by faceless people who melts back into the society after committing crimes.

Brutal Policing end at Stop and Search!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by sarahade(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

so he should keep silent while Christians are being slaughtered on a daily basis in the middle belt, pray such calamity doesn't befall you or your family members

So how will buhari resignation help Christians.
Is osibanjo not the vice
How many times has oyedepo use his private jet to rescue the Christians or how much has he donated.
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by sonsomegrigbo: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Oyedepo, but when are you going to resign from brainwashing people and steal their hard earned money?

Olosha!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by semyman: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2018
Dingbat, vulture. You better remain quiet with the gullible retards you are extorting before you mess yourself up idiot, criminal, ritualist. No more stupendous inflows from looters into the account I guess?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by omodave(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2018
blackaxe78:
This dwarf has started spewing gibberish again

I was once told if you want to know the content of a person let him speak....I guess you can re- evaluate yourself.. Thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Adakintroy: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
ebukamen:

You just made start thinking ooooooo. Could it be that our accusations of the whites of colonising the blacks and maltreatment of them might not be true. Your analysis is all wrong. I hail from south east too but you are wrong

OK don't believe me. But here is a common industry. One you see everyday. #music industry#

Wizkid, davido, tiwa, dbaze, don jazzy. Yemi alade...

You still think it's conincidence? Even if you are not from this group, if you sing, you must add a little of their language.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by phase1: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
We yoromuslims and pro-abookis know that Oyedepo is corrupt, he looted billions while in government.

cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by semyman: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
omodave:

I was once told if you want to know the content of a person let him speak....I guess you can re- evaluate yourself.. Thanks
Let the vulture, frog eyed looter's agent re evaluate himself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Dpleaser: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=1stCitizen post=69653598][/quote]

Thanks for this...... At least u can think out of d box unlike the brain watched wailers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by omodave(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2018
semyman:
Let the vulture, frog eyed looter's agent re evaluate himself

Funny enough you're just talking but not making sense. I'm sorry if that was harsh.. If you have never been defrauded by him then I guess you should make peace with yourself Mr...thanks
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by AnanseK(m): 9:57am On Jul 24, 2018
The killings going on are too much and the government and security outfits need to do much more. But you guys should ignore Oyedepo and other con men parading themselves as Pastors and Men of God. They are missing the largesse of Corruption they had in the previous government and they are afraid of election which is democracy.

1.If Buhari would come and kneel before Oyedepo just like the clueless Jonathan did.

2. if Buhari would facilitate more jet ownership for Pastors like Jonathan did. 3.

If Buhari would tolerate arms smuggling with the jets like Jonathan did for Oristejafor.

4. if Buhari would give 7 Billion Naira for CAN to share among Pastors and the like as happened in 2015 before election:

The story would be different.

When bombs were thrown on a daily basis in Abuja Borno Adamawa, Yobe , Jos Kano and Kaduna , when Boko Haram captured 13 local governments of the country and had their flags flying why did Jonathan not resign?

Please ignore these evil , greedy and selfish persons calling themselves Pastors.

Nigeria will be better and the churches and mosques will need to reform themselves and return to the Proper worship through Glorfying God the all mighty and seeking for his salvation and mercy. Not the get rich con men that has now eclipsed the true devotion to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by micflo28(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2018
sarahade:
Pastors should please stick to the word of God and not politics.
what more could be this word of God when your flocks and church of God assigned to you are being massacred mercilessly and you remain mute?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2018
sarahade:

Sister, even when their members are being killed daily?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by deebrain(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2018
godfatherx:
We are fighting corruption...
Citizens are being massacred
Attorney General disregard court rullings
Fuel price hike despite fall in international crude oil price
Ridiculous exchange rate despite campaign promises
State House hospital, exorbitant budget, no drugs (first family can even attest to it)
Businesses collapse because of high costs of doing business
Finance Minister caught in forgery scandal, no action
And many many more...
What exactly is corruption to you?
Political opponents and critics alone?
Old man, go home and sleep mbok, please, abeg, don Allah, biko, ejo...
Mr A criticizes you, "he is a thief", Mr B says you didn't do well, "Mr B is corrupt", Mr C says you don't know what you're doing, "Mr C squandered money in his time"; Career Sycophant Mr D sings your praise, "he is reformed", conferred GCFR.
Me, Godfatherx talk my own, "I am a PDP member, wailer, 5%, yahoo boy".
Go look at my NL posts, I'm pro-good governance, irrespective of the leader's political affiliation.

Hmmm

With the points stated, its obvious late Abacha's record of evil has been broken via this government.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Honestly, I am not impressed with Bubu's handling of the security crisis in the north central.

Even if the killings are orchestrated to portray him in a bad light, as a commander in chief, he should rise above it and stop the killings.

Wearing flowing agbada and moving around majestically as if all is well is grossly insensitive and smacks of abysmal incompetence.

His body language is as if all is well whereas the land is daily soaked with the blood of the weak, innocent children and women.

Why are the service chiefs still in office? Bubu when will you replace them?That's why the Army has been accused of surreptitious collaboration with the killers by a top retired general.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by AnanseK(m): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2018
✍✍✍✍✍✍✍[color=#990000][/color]
*George Udom wrote:*
*I wonder what could have been said if the 'mysterious' plane crash that took the life of Kaduna State Governor, late Patrick Yakowa and Gen Andrew Azazi happened during BUHARI’S administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said on media or street if the 47 hefty Biafran men who were brutally killed from a prison and dumped in to Ozu River in 2013 had happened during Buhari's led government!*

*I wonder what could be said if assuming the 560 people killed in Kano Central Mosque during Friday prayers in 2014 were to be a Church, and it happened during BUHARIS led administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said if Ayo Orisejafor were Sultan of Sokoto whose private Jet was apprehended and grounded in South Africa for arms smuggling happened during Buhari's administration!*

*I wonder what could have been said if a plane stashed with thousand weapons and heavy explosive devices that was found in Kano airport in 2014 happened during Buhari's led government!*

*What could have been said if the 17 local governments captured and controlled by "Boko Haram" where Emir of Gwoza was ambushed and killed by the terrorists because Maiduguri airport was closed... imagine if this happened during BUHARI’S government!*

*Now, what is this noise all about? Is it because BUHARI is the President?*
*...and the hypocrites and enemies of Nigeria have taken over the media to spread message of hate and stereotype against his government?*

*Spread the message if you are a good Christian or good Muslim.*
*Let the whole world know this.*

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by ayusco85(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
sarahade:

Will you keep kwayet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Good. Clerics are speaking up
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by micflo28(m): 10:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Religious leaders are no longer being revered because of their reassigned attention from the truth, salvation works and charitable actions. They now seek immediate profit and enrichment to carry out the work God assigns them. That is why politicians no longer consider what they preach. They dine and annoint questionable characters as politicians and milk the poor endlessly. These pastors and imams need to seat in a circle and reevaluate and renegotiate their way back to the days of true, undiluted religiosity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by ipswitch: 10:11am On Jul 24, 2018
There is too much bloodbath in the land and angels of God don gbab race. D evil ppl wait for pregnant woman to deliver in agatu land, collect d baby and slaughter.....ki lo de. No one is safe for now
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by mimimile93: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2018
This is more like a sugar calling salt white
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by CodeTemplar: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69649378:
My President should not mind whose ox is gored and use any means possible, military or civilian style to bring the evil politicians behind all these gruesome killings to book right now.
Bishop Oyedepo, God bless you sir as a good and respected man of God.
We love you so much Man of God.
We will relay the message straight to our PRESIDENT.
Thank you sir!
There is herdsmen killing in Ghana, Togo, Mali, Benin. Shut up suya man.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by sarahade(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2018
ayusco85:

Will you keep kwayet

No I won't
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by HomeOfMe(f): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2018
divinehand2003:
Buhari wants to be booted out of office just as his predecessor was disgraced too. Our leaders nor get ears or brains at all. They would rather wish to die in power.
This administration does not care about your votes,they have (INEC) the rigging machine on their side. Even if 75%vote against this govt,they'd still find a way to win. #thisisnigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Asks Buhari To Resign, Get Out Of Office Over Herdsmen Killings by Kcgeology: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2018
And the poor masses are jubilating because life is so wonderful now abi?
You talk from both sides of the mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibiyeomie Bans Couples From Having Sex During Fasting / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.