Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea (16468 Views)

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal / Real Madrid Want Thibaut Courtois And Chelsea Willing To Sell / John Terry And Willian Exchanging Heartfelt Messages In Latest Bromance Mails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by GreenArrow1(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
oshe11:
Same here bro, na when I see hazard my brain reset

Your head dey dia. grin

1 Like

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Ingocof(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
googlelove:
Sarri remains optimistic about keeping key players Eden Hazard, Thaibaut Courtois and Willian at the club, as he intends on conversing with the players when they return to Cobham later in the month. The manager hopes to convince the trio who are heavily linked with a move away from the Bridge.

Eden Hazard is believed to be heading to the Spanish capital according to French media Le10 sport, which reported last week that £170m have been agreed among the clubs. Willian seems to be a target for the Barcelona, with the London club recently rejecting £55m bid made by the Catalonian side for the player.

Thaibaut Courtois have been involved sparingly in the summer, but he is believed to heading to the Spanish capital who according to dailystar.co.uk in a reported £38m bid. This is believed to be due to the inability of the player to extend his contract with the London club.[color=#006600][/color]
Despite the exit rumours of these key players, independent reports that the Chelsea boss is willing to come to the negotiation table in a bid to save the Chelsea team.

Sarri in his first post-match conference after Chelsea’s 1-0 victory over Australian side Perth Glory responded to Sky sports “It’s a pleasure to have Courtois, to have Willian, to have Hazard, but their future does not depend on me. So, we have to wait I’m confident”. “I think the press sells the players every single year. They buy players, they sell players” quoted by Sarri. “I hope the trio can stay because they are fantastic players, fantastic talent and we need the best players at Chelsea”.

Sarri’s philosophy is yet to be imbibed in the clubs as both parties immediately left for Australia after unveiling, last week.

Source: http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/sarri-to-go-extra-miles-in-keeping-hazard-courtois-and-willian-in-chelsea/

courtois is definitely going but I am sure Chelsea will not be that daft to sell Hazard and Willian the same time, it will be like the Bible passage that says one shall be taken and the other left behind
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by OChimex: 11:43am On Jul 24, 2018
Hazard and Courtois exchanged with Isco and Asensio at Real Madrid.

Williams exchanged with Dembele at Barcelona.

Chelsea are good to go.

There is also rumour making rounds in the news that AC Milan are preparing to buy Messi. lol

That means, Ronaldo Messi war continues in Seria A. lol
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Heffalump(m): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2018
post=69649363:
It will be tough for us to retain all the 3 players, but let's see how it goes.
Hazard and Willian are our 2 most important players.
It will be painful to see them go.
KTBFFH

I told some folks that the moment Chelsea let Hazard and William to leave the club, that will cast a doom for the club and my loyalty will drop. For now, the duo of Willi and Haz are the jokers at our hands kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by BeejayManny(m): 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
he better do something fast, me i dont need Willian, his so selfish with his style of play... sell him and lets turn elsewhere for a better play.

broda Taju has spoken

thank u
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by hotwax: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2018
Willian can go. There is an healthy replacement for him. But Hazard? Haa pls no kee me oooo
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by ikorodureporta: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
I think say na Saraki cheesy
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Chrisrare: 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
Deluded chelsea fans here. So u expect a world class player like hazard to be playing thursday night football??

1 Like

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by XingXhang(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2018
exporters101:
Hazard is better at Barcelona. He would shine more and gets more recognitions and awards

Lols, you have Dembele and Coutinho, give them recognition na.
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by exporters101: 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Lols, you have Dembele and Coutinho, give them recognition na.
they haven't proved themselves
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by hotwax: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chrisrare:
Deluded chelsea fans here. So u expect a world class player like hazard to be playing thursday night football??

He played it 3 years ago. Or you just started watching football. You are the deluded opposing fan. Use your brain.
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by manny4u(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Stamford bridge is falling down!! falling down!!!!

You want to earn passive income before the end of today? please check my signature
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Mentcee(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
GreenArrow1:
Lol. Honestly what I saw was "Saraki to go extra miles..." Na so I just rush click the topic.

Bring back those words you took out of my mouth!

1 Like

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by davillian(m): 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
LET DEM GO, AHMED MUSA IS DOING WELL GO FOR HIM AS REPLACEMENT FOR HAZARD
10 musa no fit do hazard work abeg.
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by MobileGees: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sarri ooo, Hazard ooo, Willian ooo Even Abrahamovich all of them are all mad.

ordinary champions league they no fit go
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Kylekent59: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
exporters101:
they haven't proved themselves
Suarez proved himself but hasn't gained recognition grin grin grin

All the recognition and awards goes to Messi.

Hazard needs not go there but Williams can but with the exchange of Dembele
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Tlaw01(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Be your own boss with this free skill learning/awareness class, learn how you can make money digitally starting with zero naira....class starts 9pm thursday....make it a date
https:// chat. whatsapp. com/133NFf4ctGlLlh1Dg4RmYE
Remove the spaces in between the link. See you Thursday
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Coneheads(f): 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Whatever u do,keep cutois.

However,coneheads are confused about Sarri. They are thinking it is Garri Sari Igamu grin

lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by joshmee4real(m): 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
I think £170m for hazard is a good one. Chelsea should free him, he has done his part. I will miss him in my club though
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Mikeross62: 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
good
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by kings690: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:
If they leave, sarri can sign the whole napoli team to replace them grin. But they should not go near Martial o
that na no go area to them
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by UnicoBoas01: 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
post=69649363:
It will be tough for us to retain all the 3 players, but let's see how it goes.
Hazard and Willian are our 2 most important players.
It will be painful to see them go.
KTBFFH
am nt sure u watch chelsea match,kante n hazard r our most important player..willian cn go
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
As a united fan, regardles of anything, chelsea are well equipped than man united 4 any title challenge except de sell one of hazard/willian.. Neva mind giv us willian tongue
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by Ibunkun1(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingLennon:
If they leave, sarri can sign the whole napoli team to replace them grin. But they should not go near Martial o
grin
KingLennon:
This Got Me ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by jelel6: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
To me, WE DON'T NEED WILLIAN.

willian is an average player at best. just some flash back...

when we won the league with Mourinho in 2015, Willian was not always in the line up. tactical Mou only needed Hazard and fabregas for the creative Job. All other play where left to defend.

Conte's win, willian was on the bench. Pedro show he's better than willian, day in day out.

He only shined when we finished 10 and 6 in the league. how can an important player be on the bench when we achieved success?

His passing is terrible. His dribbling is actually terrible too. only runs. if you can by Mahrez for 60 million pounds, why not go for him? Chelsea should be looking to by another winger that can actually scare defenders. because the difference between our flank with Hazard compared to that where willian plays is daylight.

William is not good enough for our First team week in, week out, period. sell the pretender.

1 Like

Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by jelel6: 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
UnicoBoas01:
am nt sure u watch chelsea match,kante n hazard r our most important player..willian cn go

not mind that Guy. willian that cannot hold down a spot during our to titles winning season. 20th best player my foot.
Re: Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea by idrisreal007: 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
well keeping the players will be good for chelsea but we need to get more experienced players too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beat Montpellier 3-0. / Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals / Break Down Of Chelsea Recorded Profit For 2017/18 Fiscal Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.