Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Lukaku Reveals He Has Been Plotting With Courtois And Hazard To Beat Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Reveals He Has Been Plotting With Courtois And Hazard To Beat Chelsea (476 Views)

Sarri And Hazard Prepare To See Each Other Physically For The First Time / Sarri To Go Extra Miles In Keeping Hazard, Courtois And Willian at Chelsea / B/w Mohammed Salah And Hazard Who Is The Best Currently. Please Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lukaku Reveals He Has Been Plotting With Courtois And Hazard To Beat Chelsea by ChelseaArmy(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2021
Romelu Lukaku has revealed he has been plotting with former
Chelsea team-mates Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois on
how to knock their old club out of Europe on Wednesday
night.
Lukaku, who has just wrapped up the Serie A title with Inter
Milan, has been speaking with his compatriots ahead of Real
Madrid 's Champions League semi-final second leg at
Stamford Bridge, where Hazard and Courtois are set to
feature in Madrid colours.
With the semi-final encounter finely poised after a 1-1 draw in
the first leg, both sides are just 90 minutes away from booking
their spot in the Istanbul showpiece – and Lukaku is showing
no loyalty to his former employers.

Ahead of the game, Lukaku revealed Hazard 'knows what he
wants to do' in order to beat the Blues and insists he wants
his Belgium team-mates to be winning as much silverware as
possible before their Euro 2020 campaign starts next month.
Lukaku said: 'I have spoke with Courtois and I will speak with
Eden tomorrow.
'I know what Eden wants to do. I hope that he will win the
UCL and LaLiga and be 100 per cent ready for the Euros.'
On wanting his compatriots to succeed before the end of the
season, Lukaku added: 'Eden Hazard is a 100 per cent
formidable player, he is a player different from the rest.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9540905/Romelu-Lukaku-plotting-against-old-club-Chelsea-Eden-Hazard-Thibaut-Courtois.html
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Lukaku Reveals He Has Been Plotting With Courtois And Hazard To Beat Chelsea by ChelseaArmy(m): 6:53pm On May 04, 2021
Chelsea will upset them by beating them hands down
Re: Lukaku Reveals He Has Been Plotting With Courtois And Hazard To Beat Chelsea by Sirkingsnado: 6:57pm On May 04, 2021
Any body that win is gud after all i must win
Re: Lukaku Reveals He Has Been Plotting With Courtois And Hazard To Beat Chelsea by paulolee(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2021
Madrid all d way....lukaku gv dm enough tips n winning mentality abeeg

(1) (Reply)

(video): Hudson Odoi Thrill With Traditional Music & Dance In Ghana After Winnin / June 12: Players In Tears As Eriksen In Critical Condition, Denmark Vs Finland A / Transfer Rumours: Ronaldo, Sancho, Xhaka, Grealish, Verane, Tarkowski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.