Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) (36407 Views)

'Fear Woman: The Adulterous Wife' - Obituary Poster In Delta State (photo) / 38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by spco88: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by MollyBank: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
etibaba:
Useless Journalism, how did they lose their lifes?

They died in a car accident along 9TH mile Enugu. Their car had a collision with a commercial bus.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by englishmart(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
sad On behalf of we Igbo Muslims, May Allah grant them Aljanah firdaus.
Igbo Muslims? Lol. Keep deceiving yourself

3 Likes

Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by akdjr(m): 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Y do IBO's like printing obituary of a painful exit like this ?
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Read about them last month, so heartbreaking, so painful can't hold my tear cry
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by yemmight(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's only in the East that obituary announcement will be made this way.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by MollyBank: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
yemmight:
It's only in the East that obituary announcement will be made this way.

Why do you people like 'tribalising' every damn thing? Ain't you tired?
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by thunderbabs: 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Such thing " Igbo muslim" only exist in your isslamic skull ...
Go offline and face the reality.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni ..

Lol... Who asked for hiz identity? And if u ask am for his pvc nw, e no go get. Igbomuslims... Character
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by Ezetec: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Village people at work
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by olaade21: 12:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Such thing " Igbo muslim" only exist in your isslamic skull ...
Go offline and face the reality.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni ..

Your short sightedness and rotten heart won’t let you know or believe that their are indeed Igbo muslims. Petty thing
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by Ezetec: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Village people at work [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by zidek(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Does this worth celebration according to the obituary poster? It is so painful!
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by redsun(m): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
To church! If he had stayed at home to rest,clean his house and surrounding,he would have thought he was displeasing the money guzzling pastor and God. But obviously wouldn't have waisted his life and that of his hapless family.

Organised religion is dangerous and destructive and tgey are prevalent in all the zoos of the world like Nigeria.

Be wise like a serpent and free yourself from the miseries of mental slavery that ultimately leads to untimely and ghastly death.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by KIDfurniture(m): 12:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
This one got me feeling very weak and speechless.

many re married already no kids 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 years now... while some re still single crying day and night for a life partner.... still nothing.. while some have kids already and same kids brought shame , pains to them.... while some already exited earth as a single brother or sister. This life is just an undiluted mystery. I m short of words.. i don't know what to say anymore. God in heaven show me mercy and forgive me all my sins. To the departed souls , may u find rest and if not you may reincarnate and finish ur mission on earth. We re born so that we can die after some time. What a life. God i wish u created humans to live forever but what , that will mean evil doers will live forever too.. mbaaaaaa neverrr... its ok like this . evil doers and good doers we will all meet at the last day. please like and share.. life is too short.. whatever situation u find urself in just keep praising God.. everything will be fine here on earth or in heaven. Please like if you agree with me and share if you agree..
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by hokafor(m): 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
This world no one owns his or her life. Very sad
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by j1mmy: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
KingGBsky:

Oh God who is this fool?

oh commonsense who is this monkey?
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
olaade21:

Your short sightedness and rotten heart won’t let you know or believe that their are indeed Igbo muslims. Petty thing

STFU--From which family..Anu-Ohia.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
olaade21:

Where are those so called "Igbo Muslims" ?
I need to see them and touch them or don't they come out during the day time? , are they ghost or invisible ? or are they hiding ?
Show me where they are let me go and touch them. Don't even come up with all these online or media propaganda of Igbo Muslim of a thing .
I ask again, where are the "Igbo Muslims" ?. Don't tell me Afikpo Ebonyi state because I have been there.
Some of you have allowed the media to brainwash you. Its a pity.
Smh.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Igbo and Islam no just fit.

Ejimagift:
sad On behalf of we Igbo Muslims, May Allah grant them Aljanah firdaus.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by etibaba(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Prudentialfrank:

I think it was the family that had accident while going to church last month along ugwu onyema in Enugu state.
Thanks
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by etibaba(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
MollyBank:

They died in a car accident along 9TH mile Enugu. Their car had a collision with a commercial bus.

Thanks
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by DavidAverlon35(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
I didn't know that dey reside in my street till I saw d posters evrywea. So sad...I can't stop to feel sad Everytime I pass dea apartment.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by everozone: 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
May God receive their souls in His kingdom.Amen.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by Sexyolori(f): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is the family that lost their lives in an accident. so so painful. such young children not even a soul survived. may the Lord comfort their loved ones.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by Pinkie2018(f): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Amumaigwe:

'Igbo Muslim' - what an oxymoron.
lol even paradox, contradiction, sarcasm etc
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
joeace2020:

This very Sad. Not even one survived. But OP atleast say what killed them..Is it an accident? This is not some beer parlour naw.

This is online beer parlour Sir.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by CioAngels(f): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
j1mmy:
Who on this planet still produces 5 Children?
Are they rats?

What happened to having one or two children?
Is having five children the reason for their death?
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by prettysassygirl(f): 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
So sadd
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by AloneTK: 7:36am On Jul 25, 2018
kandi006:
Wrong caption, what is glorious about this painful death.. may thier souls RIP!

Thought I was the only one seeing that. The printer must definitely be out of his mind.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Sharpshooota:
What killed all of them...

Accident?

Buhari sef sad
Was it Buhari that cause the accident, u have to be careful the way call his name.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Too bad, not a good news.
Re: Obituary Of A Couple In Enugu And Their 5 Children (Photo) by Beety26(f): 12:23am On Jul 28, 2018
So sad, may God grant them eternal rest.

Knew The family so well. The man is a RCCG pastor in my home town. They died in an accident on their way to church at Ugwu onyeama, Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Signs That Your Child Is Spoiled / Check Out This Amazing Family SWAG [photo] / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci(2019 Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.