Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos (25205 Views)

EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Jerrick(m): 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
Now Sai Baba is just waking up from a very long sleep.

Baba has done meeting with Saraki and Kwankwaso respectively and PMB think he needs Kwankwaso more.

If PMB can get the cooperation of Kwankwaso then Saraki and Ekweremadu service is not in need.
how will buhari get the cooperation of someone that also has a presidential ambission??
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by 8stargeneral: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2018
I go sleep for nairaland today,dont want to miss any of d drama grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
vendetta the dullard will die a lonely death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by peeps4u: 11:25am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

Baba has done meeting with Saraki and Kwankwaso respectively and PMB think he needs Kwankwaso more.

If PMB can get the cooperation of Kwankwaso then Saraki and Ekweremadu service is not in need.

How far political analyst?
Now that Kwakwanso has decamped, have you now considered Buhari has lost since Kwakwanso was the one you were banking on to deliver for Buhari?

Waiting for another theory from you.

Keep living in delusion.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Aguata1stson(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.

one BMC spotted

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by yenifasingha(f): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2018
There is nothing we will not see in this country.... we are no longer in a democratic regime. Buhari has turned this Nation into something inhabitable.....

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by millhouse: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

I thought Buhari alone is 12 million votes? Why is he then worried about Saraki decamping

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by K2asure: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2018
We needs to wake up is only saraki want to defects to another party why DSS or EFCC not harass Dogora and co at house of rep, Saraki should be very careful on this matter ooo maybe is a game plan to send him out and now minority ladder want to decamp to APC uhmmmm based on rally organized in constituency they are in support of Buhari because him and state governor not in good terms.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Temple1288(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2018
Milllz:
Buhari should keep making a hero out of Saraki, the young man would eventually go on to unseat him.

But, haba, why are these people not using their common sense. The level of corruption and impunity we’ve seen in this government beats the 16 years of PDP hands down. Accusations and falsifications everywhere just to intimidate and achieve political gains, while aunty Kemi is still enjoying her seat. Today may mark the end of democracy for Nigeria, but next year will definitely mark our return to it.

Who did we offend?

PS: Oga Seun please take note, the large number of these faceless BMC crew is really alarming. It means this government is spending a lot of money trying to sway people with lies and misinformation for 2019 using online media like Nairaland. Please let us not allow what happened with Facebook happen here.

You offended Biafrans.. They were murdered in cold blood just because they asked for their freedom.. Let Nigeria split..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by dancocity(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.

Av never seen an Igbo man spell "Ekwueme" as "Ekueme" . Please show us your real identity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Tomoyayi(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

grin Laughing at you in Mandarin, Zombie

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Bizibi(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

hehehehe,kwankwaso is now a force,kai!! You people will never learn.

Tell the old man to sign that budget let contractors go to work so that some of the 2017 projects can be completed before tim then ministries can kickstart this year projects for the government to use for their campaign.the old fella have a little time on his side......

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by OlaMiki: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2018
noise maker
Faber:
ok

DSS and Police for Saraki...

EFCC for Ekweremadu...

SARS and Tear gas for Fayose...

Perhaps one nairaland mod to ban me...

operation silence all opposition. If you speak against Buhari you must be silenced. Taahhhh! Buhari I no fit keep quiet...you are a dictator, a terrorist and an enemy of democracy...karma is patiently waiting for you ask Abacha.

Highest one zombie mod go come ban me. They don ban me before till Sep 01, 2036...and later come unban me...who your ban epp! grin grin grin

Anybody who is smiling while the country is sinking right now will cry later...Buhari don map out one strategy or the other to make all of us cry.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Kennydoc(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

How far guy? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by otunbadan(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Humility017(m): 11:53am On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Ekweremadu should make himself available for investigation. grin grin grin
never have I seen the security agencies been so politicised in my entire life time....
it is so unfortunate...
that young minds like you still don't understand the mystery unfolding...
those allegations of corruption are politically inspired and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by badesco(m): 11:54am On Jul 24, 2018
This is what our mistakes has caused us. Pmb is never a democrat and will never be.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Heffalump(m): 11:57am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

SalamRushdie, Nothing is in danger except the corrupt and enemies of Nigerians...

This is what Buhari should have done last 2 years, by now Nigeria would have moved higher..

With this act, Buhari is a GOAT!

I mean, not CR7

But Akwuya, ewu, Bunsuru, Alla, Me'eeeeh undecided

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by ArinzeAnthony03: 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

We the good people of Enugu state and Nsukka precisely hereby disowne you...we don't know you and will forever will not know you

You are thinking like your Fathee, the president... You are a dictator and a real anti Democrat...

All of them are corrupt and if you must jail the you should start from the number one person in the country...

If you know you know...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
Full- blooded, skull-mining, hungry afonja.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by bilulu(m): 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

I thought he don't need any of them
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

Ara e lowa, alai ni tiju, a ku ma moju ti bi eja kote, eni ana ni kumo mewa, to ni ikankan o bahun.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by NickD(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have delivered a letter dated today inviting the Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu to appear at their office by 10am. The letter was delivered after officials of the Department of State Security Services, (DSS), the Police as well as the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday morning laid siege to his APO residence in Abuja.

The anti-graft agency is inviting the deputy senate president over case of conspiracy, abuse of office and money laundering.

This is coming also after the Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s home was locked down by police officers and his convoy prevented from leaving the premises to attend to the invitation by the Inspector General of Police, Idris K. Ibrahim.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/efcc-summons-ike-ekweremadu-after-surrounding-his-house-photos.html
To show how stupid and idiotic they are. How can you invite a man on the same day you wrote the letter. Retaards in position of power in this country.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Ahmeduana(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Milllz:
Buhari should keep making a hero out of Saraki, the young man would eventually go on to unseat him.

But, haba, why are these people not using their common sense. The level of corruption and impunity we’ve seen in this government beats the 16 years of PDP hands down. Accusations and falsifications everywhere just to intimidate and achieve political gains, while aunty Kemi is still enjoying her seat. Today may mark the end of democracy for Nigeria, but next year will definitely mark our return to it.

Who did we offend?

PS: Oga Seun please take note, the large number of these faceless BMC crew is really alarming. It means this government is spending a lot of money trying to sway people with lies and misinformation for 2019 using online media like Nairaland. Please let us not allow what happened with Facebook happen here.
WE OFFENDED JONATHAN.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by thambolo(m): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Milllz:

Who did we offend?

My brother, you’ve spoken well. I don’t think there’s anything more to add.
As for Oga Seun... what’s his business? As far as the money keeps flowing in.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

Zombie! You come from which Enugu State?
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by remigiusizunna(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:

How market?
Where is the Kwankwaso now?
Receive sense in Jesus name!!!
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by remigiusizunna(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Ejimagift post=69656370]God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.[/quote
A full blooded igbo man that cannot spell EKWUEME (ekueme) correctly.
Hmm igbo man indeed
Who you eep?
Unity begger
New BMC recruit
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Quidquopro: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

SalamRushdie, Nothing is in danger except the corrupt and enemies of Nigerians...

This is what Buhari should have done last 2 years, by now Nigeria would have moved higher..

Which makes Buhari presidency a catastrophic error which must be corrected abi
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by emmanuelex1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
You are so funny. People like you make mistakes like Buhari
madridguy:

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by blacknp(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Kokolet11:
grin i keep hearing all the time that Nigeria will be great again but i keep asking myself was Nigeria ever great before.Nigeria is zoo and zoo can never be great.
That means you haven't been to the brooklyn zoo,maybe na Ibadan zoo your level reach?
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by blacknp(m): 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Quidquopro:

Which makes Buhari presidency a catastrophic error which must be corrected abi
A failure will always find someone else to blame for their own shortcomings,please give me an example of how President Buhari has stopped you from prospering?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Am Dying': Animiyefa John Shot During Election Cries From Hospital / APC Governors Leaders Shop For Oshiomhole’s Successor / INEC Fixes Dates For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.