Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos (25199 Views)

EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Godjone(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2018
VENDETTA GOVT. GOD WILL SOON CAUSE THE IMPLOSION OF THIS GOVT

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by ClassicMG(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2018
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by tolexy007(m): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2018
grin
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by fedora04: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
Dear Buhari

I hope you know you are making Saraki more popular with all this drama.

That's all they want. Kindly allow them to serve their tenure and go.Biko

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by resurgent2019: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
We shall overcome just like we did Abacha.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by nwachelsea(m): 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
In a way, I blame Saraki and his Senate for this mess we are in. They had the chance to impeach this man when he went AWOL for months and months. But they didn't, because same party!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Butterflyleo: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2018
centoke30:
I stand with Ekweremadu

You will stand until you break waist
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Butterflyleo: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
bintnuur:
Our democracy is in danger

Only for the corrupt and enemies of the nation.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by kalu61(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
10:00am invitation and you invades his house by 8:00am
This country is doomed
Nigeria ndo

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by frowland(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
Now Sai Baba is just waking up from a very long sleep.

Baba has done meeting with Saraki and Kwankwaso respectively and PMB think he needs Kwankwaso more.

If PMB can get the cooperation of Kwankwaso then Saraki and Ekweremadu service is not in need.

He would have done this since 2015. Crush them. Now they have grown strong over the years. Well, their fight.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by gurunlocker: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
Now Sai Baba is just waking up from a very long sleep.

Baba has done meeting with Saraki and Kwankwaso respectively and PMB think he needs Kwankwaso more.

If PMB can get the cooperation of Kwankwaso then Saraki and Ekweremadu service is not in need.

I didn't know you are this ignorant.... You think everything happening today is a coincidence? It's all planned!

Shield house by DSS, invitation by IGP, invitation by EFCC on money laundering that didn't happen. We shall see who laugh last! Your lord is embarrassing democracy.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Paperwhite(m): 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
So a reversal to full fledge impunity & tyranny is the solution Buhari your name is henceforth sorry.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by perfectedmee: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.
Pls check into the nearest psychiatric and have them run a test on ur senses.

M just being a brother

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by NiajaXionist: 10:58am On Jul 24, 2018
This is what the government should have done long ago. Deal with the stupid political saboteurs that are dragging our progress. Stupid thieves.
God bless PMB
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Nigeria Security
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Arysexy(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.

Afonjamudeen! U can't even spell Ekwueme and ekweremadu and u want to claim Enugu.

Amadioha kuo gi ngwulo. Anu mpama!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by daywatcher: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
You invited him to come by 10 am and you invaded his residence by 7 a.m, is that not stupidity?

Why don't you wait for him to disobey first

All of a sudden, EFCC remembered that Ekweremadu has a case to answer the same day Saraki was been harassed.

I hope Bullhari and APC know that power is transient?

Lol be @ the invite at 10am. Proves that Nigeria is a joke and no government agency can be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Baba is busy then trying to please everyone.

frowland:

He would have done this since 2015. Crush them. Now they have grown strong over the years. Well, their fight.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by chiedozie198100: 11:00am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

u r clearly a fool and you definitely can't be Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Princedapace(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:

SalamRushdie, Nothing is in danger except the corrupt and enemies of Nigerians...

This is what Buhari should have done last 2 years, by now Nigeria would have moved higher..

So what happens to Buhari friends who are corrupt?

Buhari will not rule for ever...hope when another person comes in and begin to fight his own enemies and oppositions using state resources, u will not complain abi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by buhariguy(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:
You invited him to come by 10 am and you invaded his residence by 7 a.m, is that not stupidity?

All of a sudden, EFCC remembered that Ekweremadu has a case to answer the same day Saraki was been harassed.

and you want him to escape before 10am,
like your terrorist leader escape.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by daywatcher: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Metuh:

Lol be @ the invite at 10am. Proves that Nigeria is a joke and no government agency can be taken seriousl

Lol be @ the invite at 10am. Proves that Nigeria is a joke and no government agency can be taken seriousl

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Jul 24, 2018
Am not talking about impeachment.

cktheluckyman:

SO kWANKWASO ALONE WILL IMPEACH SARAKI AND EKWEREMADU OR WHAT?
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by SoNature(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:

I know we don't breed senseless people in Enugu

Keep claiming Enugu

Mana anyi ma na Enugu adiro azu ndi mgbu

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Make your contribution and let see.

Alanzazani:

Wow. I am surprised at how politically naive you all are. I forget this is nairaland. Sorry
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Obeseke: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
BoneBlogger:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have delivered a letter dated today inviting the Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu to appear at their office by 10am. The letter was delivered after officials of the Department of State Security Services, (DSS), the Police as well as the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Tuesday morning laid siege to his APO residence in Abuja.

The anti-graft agency is inviting the deputy senate president over case of conspiracy, abuse of office and money laundering.

This is coming also after the Senate President, Bukola Saraki’s home was locked down by police officers and his convoy prevented from leaving the premises to attend to the invitation by the Inspector General of Police, Idris K. Ibrahim.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/efcc-summons-ike-ekweremadu-after-surrounding-his-house-photos.html

I am 100% sure this is another fake news. The Commission will send out a disclaimer to this soonest.

The letter is dated today, 24th July 2018 and is asking him to report today!!! The social media is becoming a societal menace in this country more than in other places. And to also ask that he reports and "interview" is also laughable!!! Is he the one to conduct the interview for EMPLOYMENT or what is the interview for? Channels or AIT? Not interrogation

Like other institutions with professionals, EFCC has a well laid down structure please.
It is high time we stopped all these fake news every now and then Nigerians. It does no good to our polity other that heating it up.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
centoke30:
I stand with Ekweremadu

For inside ya room abi grin? Are you as standing Fan?
Cos na The same time thing you told Fayose before the election.. You better stand with God to avoid disappointment..
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Paperwhite(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Guess you can still recall how tyrants like Stalin, Gaddaffi, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin, Abacha, Adoff Hiammler etc ended.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by HotMata: 11:05am On Jul 24, 2018
Let me also say that any Nigerian can be summoned. Nobody is bigger than the law in Nigeria so I see no need for this issue to become a national issue all of a sudden. Several people have been invited by the same anti-graft agency in the past and some returned to their house that same day, so why this uproar? Please we should be properly guided and not allow some little things to incite unnecessary behavious within us.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by donbachi(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Draculan president, hunting political opponents with his push around IG.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Yankee101: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2018
This is the most vindictive the EFCC has ever been. They'll have to be wrapped or revamped. This was not what we created her for. Not for politics

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by kakaG: 11:08am On Jul 24, 2018
Buying or watching Hollywood or Nollywood movies in Nigeria these days is mere waste of hard earned money I tell you. I think entertainment just got better with all these threats,invitations, arrest, and eventual detentions less I forget teargassing ...kutuman buro uba
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Randy100: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
you gave yourself out with wrong spelling of Ekwueme. Be proud of your heritage. You are not Igbo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-East Governors Ban Movement Of Cattle Into Region By Foot / Amaechi: My Position As Minister Won’t Allow Me Make Comment On Herdsmen Crisis / Explosion Rocks Kogi Government Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.