Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos (25201 Views)

EFCC Summons Ex-Aviation Minister, Sirika Questions Nigeria Air Officials / Pandora Papers: EFCC Summons Peter Obi / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Myself2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Milllz:
Buhari should keep making a hero out of Saraki, the young man would eventually go on to unseat him.

But, haba, why are these people not using their common sense. The level of corruption and impunity we’ve seen in this government beats the 16 years of PDP hands down. Accusations and falsifications everywhere just to intimidate and achieve political gains, while aunty Kemi is still enjoying her seat. Today may mark the end of democracy for Nigeria, but next year will definitely mark our return to it.

Who did we offend?

PS: Oga Seun please take note, the large number of these faceless BMC crew is really alarming. It means this government is spending a lot of money trying to sway people with lies and misinformation for 2019 using online media like Nairaland. Please let us not allow what happened with Facebook happen here.

Very true and very wise.We must be vigilant.We must identify and call them out.Any moniker registered from 2016 till date and which is vociferous in supporting this doomed regime of Buhari is likely one of the cheap BMC zombies
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by blacknp(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Bizibi:
hehehehe,kwankwaso is now a force,kai!! You people will never learn.

Tell the old man to sign that budget let contractors go to work so that some of the 2017 projects can be completed before tim then ministries can kickstart this year projects for the government to use for their campaign.the old fella have a little time on his side......
Glad to see that some people still think out the box a lot of these kids don't understand the might of the presidency.

General Buhari is not jonathan goodluck,donald trump admires strong leaders like Putin and Kim Yung son from North Korea,no wonder he invited President Buhari to the white house,at least they tried these 4 years saraki,gemade & Co,pdp disguised as apc in sabotaging President Buhari's government but he who laughs last laughs best.

Corruption was always going to fight back,nothing new by legit means,hook or by crook, or by force President Buhari is going now where,all politics is local,President Buhari's sit is secured.

Just like what the Brother I am quoting said the President has a lot of time on his hands,2 months in politics is a long time once the Federal Government starts spending the budget money for the year there will be liquidity in the system. Let ekiti's election be a prelude to the 2019 general elections,by any means necessary.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by blacknp(m): 3:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Temple1288:

You offended Biafrans.. They were murdered in cold blood just because they asked for their freedom.. Let Nigeria split..
I hope you live abroad? Then You are at best ignorant,if you live in Nigeria you must be a failure?let Nigeria split?you must be deranged and have nothing to call your own. We cast you back into the Ever Burning Lake of Fire.

Blame your parents they should have tried to give birth to you abroad to save you from these life of misery,i am sure you will still blame President Buhari for them giving birth to you in Nigeria?
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by ambitious001: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.
that because u are a fool and not from enugu state
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
madridguy:
Now Sai Baba is just waking up from a very long sleep.

Baba has done meeting with Saraki and Kwankwaso respectively and PMB think he needs Kwankwaso more.

If PMB can get the cooperation of Kwankwaso then Saraki and Ekweremadu service is not in need.
This bmc job just got much harder this morning
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Lot13(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Milllz:
Buhari should keep making a hero out of Saraki, the young man would eventually go on to unseat him.

But, haba, why are these people not using their common sense. The level of corruption and impunity we’ve seen in this government beats the 16 years of PDP hands down. Accusations and falsifications everywhere just to intimidate and achieve political gains, while aunty Kemi is still enjoying her seat. Today may mark the end of democracy for Nigeria, but next year will definitely mark our return to it.

Who did we offend?

PS: Oga Seun please take note, the large number of these faceless BMC crew is really alarming. It means this government is spending a lot of money trying to sway people with lies and misinformation for 2019 using online media like Nairaland. Please let us not allow what happened with Facebook happen here.
Saraki can be a hero to those who don't know his history and those who preferred anything to Buhari.

Saraki represents corruption and those faces of corruption will soon be uprooted from our political system.

It's a matter of time.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Temple1288(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
blacknp:
I hope you live abroad? Then You are at best ignorant,if you live in Nigeria you must be a failure?let Nigeria split?you must be deranged and have nothing to call your own. We cast you back into the Ever Burning Lake of Fire.

Blame your parents they should have tried to give birth to you abroad to save you from these life of misery,i am sure you will still blame President Buhari for them giving birth to you in Nigeria?

Hahaha! I just can notice your pain and frustration.. Hunger causes a lot.. Send me your account so I can feed u for two days..
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Housing(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
The date on the letter must have been tampered with how can a letter for invitation for10am on same day be written on that same day? Even if it was written today they would have back dated it. Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Quidquopro: 10:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
blacknp:
A failure will always find someone else to blame for their own shortcomings,please give me an example of how President Buhari has stopped you from prospering?

Shattap!

Actually, the hardship ushered in by Buhari spurred me to my breakthrough. I thank God for where I am today.

But then, I am not a selfish person. People are suffering. I feel for them.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Bizibi(m): 12:53am On Jul 25, 2018
blacknp:
Glad to see that some people still think out the box a lot of these kids don't understand the might of the presidency.

General Buhari is not jonathan goodluck,donald trump admires strong leaders like Putin and Kim Yung son from North Korea,no wonder he invited President Buhari to the white house,at least they tried these 4 years saraki,gemade & Co,pdp disguised as apc in sabotaging President Buhari's government but he who laughs last laughs best.

Corruption was always going to fight back,nothing new by legit means,hook or by crook, or by force President Buhari is going now where,all politics is local,President Buhari's sit is secured.

Just like what the Brother I am quoting said the President has a lot of time on his hands,2 months in politics is a long time once the Federal Government starts spending the budget money for the year there will be liquidity in the system. Let ekiti's election be a prelude to the 2019 general elections,by any means necessary.
2 months is too much,business year ends at oct and if he keep playing hide and seek politics with that budget then he is done!! This is just the beginning for him so he better use his card well because he can't rig the election easily if 60% of the masses are angry at him.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by scotz101(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2018
almajiri101:

Those schools are big hoax.
They are not we have one near my house in gombe. And its busy collecting dust because people it was built for won't attend.
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by dochenaj: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
God bless President Buhari for using his powers to deal with Apc renegades. Most of these useless people trying to defect from APC won their elections through Buharis popularity. Even though I'm a full blooded igbo man from Enugu state, i will like to see Ekeweremadu and Abaribe jailed liked Alex ekueme. Saraki should be given house arrest like Shagari.
Why did you need to bolden the part of you being Igbo, if you didn't think that was a blatant lie.
Buhari won the presidential election because those people joined APC, and delivered their states to him.
Your lack of knowledge of this fact, shows how little you know about Nigerian politics, "Mr full blooded Igbo Man".
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2018
dochenaj:

Why did you need to bolden the part of you being Igbo, if you didn't think that was a blatant lie.
Buhari won the presidential election because those people joined APC, and delivered their states to him.
Your lack of knowledge of this fact, shows how little you know about Nigerian politics, "Mr full blooded Igbo Man".

Maka chukwu osiso?

I wrote igbo now write your own you afonja. Ikpu nneg*
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by Bethel4Life(f): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ejimagift:
Re: EFCC Summons Ike Ekweremadu After Surrounding His House In Abuja. Photos by resurgent2019: 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Quidquopro:

Shattap!

Actually, the hardship ushered in by Buhari spurred me to my breakthrough. I thank God for where I am today.

But then, I am not a selfish person. People are suffering. I feel for them.

Can you please share your success story

How did the hardship lead to your breakthrough? We are eager to learn. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: Lai Mohammed Boasts As APC Inaugurates ‘victory Army’ To Sack PDP / Gunmen Attack Abia Trade & Investment Commissioner's Convoy, Kill 2 Policemen / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.