Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (30417 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by babatundey5: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why, I'm fucking high
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Aguata1stson(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
the underlying point is that you are no longer APC member so other things you are saying is immaterial

check my signature for effective Fumigation and pest control services
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by cktheluckyman: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
babatundey5:
I think most of this APC senators have forgotten buhari name won the election for them.

The same name that lost election from 2003-2011?
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by tribalistseun: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are happy, thinking they have won jackpot.
Every senator that defect, is for him/herself.

They have all scattered, PDP cannot accommodate their interest.

Saraki, tambuwal, kwankwaso are atiku are going because of their presidential ambition's.
Most senators want to be governor of their state.

But pig dino and shehu can never be accommodated in APC.
Those two pigs can go to hell.
stop crying

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by babatundey5: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

The same name that lost election from 2003-2011?
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Afamed: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
princeade86:
who is she. the most important thing was that u left d evil party.
And how has that benefited the ordinary man on the street? if not that she's only looking for another political avenue to continue getting her N13.5 million monthly allowance?
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are happy, thinking they have won jackpot.

Saraki, tambuwal, kwankwaso are atiku are going because of their presidential ambition's.

The idiotic dirty sophisticated pigs of the west will rant and cry while the ipob pigs will wail. two very useless regions in Nigeria
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by MrPolitics: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
princeade86:

Former speaker, Oyo state house of assembly, now senator representing Oyo central.

I think Ajimobi, current Oyo governor is from her district and he wants to return
Also, there are rumors she's running for governor
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Tecno66: 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Irrespective of the party, the enemy has been depopulated.
sarrki:
All nah defection
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by bopm: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
ADC and PDP what is the difference?
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by electricpole(m): 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
we don't know many of them....let them keep defecting at the national level.... many of them rode on APC popularity in 2015, they can't win in their constituencies come 2019 ...
noise makers
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by somehow: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
princeade86:

Yesterday pdp was the evil party
Today its apc
Tomorrow same you will say adp is an evil party.

Some of you hardly understand how politics is played.

I am yet to see any new set of politicians in all these so called parties that are worth their salts.

When jungle mature, na same old same go still dey rin the show.
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by NaijaBlend: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
TRANSMISSION! TRANSMISSION!! DEFECTION!!!
ALL NA DEFECTION!
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Ihateyoumod: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
I wish dem well but its not time to rejoice yet......
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by limeta(f): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
sarrki:
All nah defection

sarrki
how far now
long time
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Myself2(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Worreffa,,,,,,,just defect AWAY from that evil APC party
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Minjim: 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I know Monsurat can't defect to PDP

She owes her political relevance to ACN

Monsurat can't go against Tinubu/Ajimobi's wishes
That's what she's actually doing now

Tinubu had tried to settle the issue but most of the politicians in Oyo all want the same things without shifting ground.

The manner Oyegun handled the last party executive election is the cause of most of the deductions.

If I were Pmb, I won't grow any grey hair until I hear governors are defecting

1 Like

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by miqos02(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I know Monsurat can't defect to PDP

She owes her political relevance to ACN

Monsurat can't go against Tinubu/Ajimobi's wishes
u forgot she was in PDP before?
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Oshin56(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
even you defect to APGA all na still the same bad market for APC
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by ufuosman(m): 3:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
2019, buhari is a learner
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by famology(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
gwmlogistic:
It is not yet party time for pdp, using 2014 defections as a point of reference.
In the Nigerian political clime, governors are the most important. The Senate is seen as a retirement home or somewhere to keep relevance till you become a governor.
In 2014, 7governors led the defection thereby delivering the states to the opposition.
In 2018 15senators lead the defection. only 1 of the 15 can single handely deliver his state. Others are rubber stamp senators whose main reason for decamping is to secure tickets to return to the house. No political clout in their state.
I feel saraki should have chanelled his focus on getting at least 3governors who can deliver thier states in the north.
In 2014 senators simply followed the lead of thier governor, 2018 the reverse is the case. I don't see any governor following a senators to the opposition safe for kwara state who is a rubber stamp gov.
Get the governors get the power simple

It also depends on the charisma of the governor and the local politics that prevails in the state.For instance, you can't have a governor like Samuel ortom and expect him to deliver his state 4 u.In 2019 he's going to be up against the new alliance of Akume/suswam.He has not performed excellently as a governor to command the kind of followership that will help him ,no salaries, no infrastructure! And you have an Akume /suswam duo backed by federal might to contend with.Another example is Tambuwal of sokoto who has two former governors of the state,talking about sitting senators Wamako and Gobir.backed by federal might to contend with,besides buhari has a very strong following there too.For me the only governor that can deliver for the pdp is Ahmed of kwara and that is because of saraki.So the pdp has a lot of work to do,because a lot of these reps/senators will be swept away in their states.I chose to mention you because of your political dept/analysis, I don't discuss with neophytes because a lot of them here don't know what is politics,especially in the Nigeria context.All they do is insulting you without making any point.

1 Like

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by famology(m): 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrPolitics:

Former speaker, Oyo state house of assembly, now senator representing Oyo central.

I think Ajimobi, current Oyo governor is from her district and he wants to return
Also, there are rumors she's running for governor

You're right,Ajimobi is going to the Senate in 2019.
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Lomprico2: 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:

Mumu! anything to bring the bigoted tyrant down is welcomed. If she like make she move to BH party as long as buhari is goind down!! tongue

Your 30k per month is at stake grin
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by sarrki(m): 3:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
limeta:

sarrki
how far now
long time

My dearest I dey

N u ?
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by michoim(m): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nonsense! ADC and PDP are the same... You can't deceive us.
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Jokkarm2: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
why you dee kill your self for something wee be true, now you don call ibos all sort of names just because some people decided to change party.

if eee dee pain you, call them back, ewu ....
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Iamgrey5(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
miqos02:
u forgot she was in PDP before?
When?
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by techliteup: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
who ur deflection help
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by magzey: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
So she too want to become Governor after 13million dash? grin
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by Tracypacy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki and Atiku will match themselves money for money for the PDP ticket. If APC can think, they’d replace Buhari with a younger and more competent candidate. Except they’re planning to repeat Ekiti in 2019.
buhariguy:

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by gwmlogistic: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
famology:

It also depends on the charisma of the governor and the local politics that prevails in the state.For instance, you can't have a governor like Samuel ortom and expect him to deliver his state 4 u.In 2019 he's going to be up against the new alliance of Akume/suswam.He has not performed excellently as a governor to command the kind of followership that will help him ,no salaries, no infrastructure! And you have an Akume /suswam duo backed by federal might to contend with.Another example is Tambuwal of sokoto who has two former governors of the state,talking about sitting senators Wamako and Gobir.backed by federal might to contend with,besides buhari has a very strong following there too.For me the only governor that can deliver for the pdp is Ahmed of kwara and that is because of saraki.So the pdp has a lot of work to do,because a lot of these reps/senators will be swept away in their states.I chose to mention you because of your political dept/analysis, I don't discuss with neophytes because a lot of them here don't know what is politics,especially in the Nigeria context.All they do is insulting you without making any point.
Great analysis, yeah federal might coupled with these gladiators you mentioned might go along way, let's see the governors the saraki group can string along. I am still convinced that it all hangs on the governors that switch allegiance. Most of these senators with saraki are feather weight. Well another major issue to consider is the cult like followership Buhari commands in the north. Fingers crossed.
I second the last part of your message, one of them just mentioned me saying the next plot will be to impeach the president and when I pointed out that they do not have the numbers, he cursed me out. Funny set of people
Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by edupedia: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:

.....they are deceiving themselves... How do u defect from a party that does not want you?... What is the meaning of separation from a wife who has already divorced u?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.