Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (30422 Views)

I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / 2023 Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Moghalu Defects To ADC / 2019: Oyo Deputy Speaker, Eight Others Defect To ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants by famology(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
gwmlogistic:

Great analysis, yeah federal might coupled with these gladiators you mentioned might go along way, let's see the governors the saraki group can string along. I am still convinced that it all hangs on the governors that switch allegiance. Most of these senators with saraki are feather weight. Well another major issue to consider is the cult like followership Buhari commands in the north. Fingers crossed.
I second the last part of your message, one of them just mentioned me saying the next plot will be to impeach the president and when I pointed out that they do not have the numbers, he cursed me out. Funny set of people

Sorry for the insult from the naive impeachment proponent, that's nairaland for you.From events thus far,the most likely to defect governors are benue,sokoto, surely kwara.Tambuwal wants to have a shot at the presidency on the pdp platform,ortom has been red carded by Akume,while Ahmed is saraki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi's Supporters Are Cyber Bullies Of The Worst Order / "I Will Fight Nigeria And The Whole World" - Shekau Boasts In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.