Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,012 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Regret Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Buhari (6558 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Supporting Buhari by saibuhari(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Today I come out from self imposed mute mode to apologise to all I swayed here on nairaland to vote for Buhari in 2015. I remember the amount of energy I expended to campaign for Buhari hoping he was coming to fight corruption. For me, I had wished for a president that will fight corruption headlong and to pave way for another govt that will come build the economy for I knew that economically Buhari has nothing to offer. But because corruption has weighed us down as a nation and made it impossible for any meaningful development to berth in our nation. But alas, I was wrong as Buhari since taking over from Jonathan appear to have no clue on how to fight corruption. Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people? Because of above reasons and OUT of shame I decided to impose self ban on my self on nairaland.

Today after reading the news of how Buhari has paid deaf ears to the killings in Nigeria but opted to rape democracy by his disgraceful attempt to remove the Senate president for wanting to opt out of APC, I felt ashamed and at same time sorry for our country. The same saraki he said was corrupt and tried for corruption up to the highest court in nigeria and also accused of sponsoring armed robbers? I hereby apologise for wasting my time campaigning for Buhari both on nairaland and elsewhere. As you can see, i adopted my moniker just in honour of Buhari before I started campaigning for him in 2015. Someone should advise me on how to drop my moniker without having to signup afresh as am now ashamed of the moniker. For those that know me outside nairaland and who call me saibuhari, I beg you not to associate me with that name henceforth. It's really a sad day for Nigeria.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by denko(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Someone has hack this account buharist never repent. Three people that don't repent are woman in love man with money and a Buharist

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
Another zombie have finally seen the light.Defending the unpardonable gaffes of Buhari is one of the most difficult political task in Nigeria today.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by limeta(f): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Though i never liked you but is ok now you found your self
Get a new moniker

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by saibuhari(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
But you are wrong - my account is not hacked.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Metuh: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's not yet over brotherly, you must also participate in removing the 'katakata' you foisted on us abeg.

grin Welcome to the light tho. APC is evil.

Cc lalasticlala help a fellow Nigerian, he has decided to apologize to Nairalanders for misleading them. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by xtravanganza: 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
apologies accepted

13 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by erunz(m): 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:
Brother it is well, thank God you have seen the light. time to stand up for Nigeria

14 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by bedspread: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
You are Forgiven Brother... Our Prayers have been that The ALMIGHTY GOD opens the eyes of ur likes to see ur Mistakes...

FATHER, Have Mercy on Him....Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Metuh: 2:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:
If this is true, you have to start working earnestly on how to remove the load in Aso rock cos Back2Daura issa goal.

Every patriotic Nigerian must participate in removing the tyrant cow president from Aso rock.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Though your SIN is great but I on behalf of all egalitarian, democratic and secularism believers in the land hereby FORGIVE you.

For you know not what u were doing....!

I know Buhari as a Jihadist since 1966 when he was a boyish officer in the days of Ironsi/Gowon. He cannot change. Tyrant and Dictator.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
cilicmarin will call him ipob yoot cheesy

Truth is that majority of Nigerians now see buhari as the villain after the show of shame this morning.

whoever advised Buhari to attack saraki this morning never loved him(Buhari).

saraki is a smart politician and he knew that a day like this will definitely come that's why escaping was very easy for him

Buhari's advisers are his worst enemies
they never loved him they're just after their pockets.

This is exactly how GEJ was misled in 2015 but before he found out it's already late for him.

but all is well for the children of God because even God puts a lying spirit in the mouth of those fake prophets

cc
passingshot grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Amberon11: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
The part of your article that is wrong is the part you said "Buhari, though not personally corrupt". Buhari is as corrupt as all the other politicians he's name calling. Otherwise how could his jobless son afford bikes which cost over N100m +
saibuhari:

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by jjjjj2017: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

Today I come out from self imposed mute mode to apologise to all I swayed here on nairaland to vote for Buhari in 2015. I remember the amount of energy I expended to campaign for Buhari hoping he was coming to fight corruption. For me, I had wished for a president that will fight corruption headlong and to pave way for another govt that will come build the economy for I knew that economically Buhari has nothing to offer. But because corruption has weighed us down as a nation and made it impossible for any meaningful development to berth in our nation. But alas, I was wrong as Buhari since taking over from Jonathan appear to have no clue on how to fight corruption. Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people? Because of above reasons and OUT of shame I decided to impose self ban on my self on nairaland.

Today after reading the news of how Buhari has paid deaf ears to the killings in Nigeria but opted to rape democracy by his disgraceful attempt to remove the Senate president for wanting to opt out of APC, I felt ashamed and at same time sorry for our country. The same saraki he said was corrupt and tried for corruption up to the highest court in nigeria and also accused of sponsoring armed robbers? I hereby apologise for wasting my time campaigning for Buhari both on nairaland and elsewhere. As you can see, i adopted my moniker just in honour of Buhari before I started campaigning for him in 2015. Someone should advise me on how to drop my moniker without having to signup afresh as am now ashamed of the moniker. For those that know me outside nairaland and who call me saibuhari, I beg you not to associate me with that name henceforth. It's really a sad day for Nigeria.

Contact seun to help you out, mynd44 will never help you change your moniker but you can try lalasticlala as well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by oooduancalmdown: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
The only why I dislike Buhari is because of the way he is handling this Fulani herdsmen issue.
I still support Buhari for a second term.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
The only why I dislike Buhari is because of the way he is handling this Fulani herdsmen issue.
I still support Buhari for a second term.
not suprised

that's attributes of a typical yeroba Muslim grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by domack99(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

First thing i checked was the time you register on Nairaland, since 2011. Interesting, you are not a paid agent

God help us in this country, i tend to understand that God know the reasons why Buhari failed three times but we never listen

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by alezzy13: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
There is really no big deal here. I can't count the number of former PMB's supporters that have deserted him. Yes, I'm one of them.

However with today's show of shame the list will like grow considerably longer.

*sigh* sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by nelxxy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
so the defection reach nairaland.. chai I don die

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by oooduancalmdown: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
not suprised

that's attributes of a typical yeroba Muslim grin
Flat-head, you should be ashamed of yourself. Look around you and ask yourself where ibos are in politics. You are politically irrelevant but you don't know it. The Saraki you following is a Yoruba muslim and if he wins, who do you think will gain most? Yorubas! The same Yorubas you love to hate. Lols! Let me tell you that majority of the defectors are Muslims. The religion politics you love to use won't work. You hate Buhari and Tinubu( because he is Yoruba), but you still licking the Norths' asses. Ibos are irrelavant in PDP.
Anyways, I am a Christian and I support Buhari for a second term.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Myself2(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

You were beginning to make sense till you said Buhari is not personally corrupt, so it appears your mumu never do, so please stay in your Buhari camp, we wailers in PDP have limited forms and we are giving priority now to governors, senators and members of house of reps

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Jeel: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
The decamping broom is sweeping here also fa

6 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
oooduancalmdown:

Flat-head, you should be ashamed of yourself. Look around you and ask yourself where ibos are in politics. You are politically irrelevant but you don't know it. The Saraki you following is a Yoruba muslim and if he wins, who do you think will gain most? Yorubas! The same Yorubas you love to hate. Lols! Let me tell you that majority of the defectors are Muslims. The religion politics you love to use won't work. You hate Buhari and Tinubu( because he is Yoruba), but you still licking the Norths' asses. Ibos are irrelavant in PDP.
Anyways, I am a Christian and I support Buhari for a second term.
[/s]
sorry i don't read trash from a yeroba Muslim
didn't read it I'm sorry tongue

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Nancy2018(f): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
The devil that gave Buhari the juju is dead

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 2:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Someone give him a form.....and let him thumbprint in blood angry
Good morning sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by oooduancalmdown: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
didn't read it I'm sorry tongue
Of course, why would you? Ibos are politically irrelevant. Fact!
Buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by potoX: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Take your support and pledge it to the rouges in PDP, as for the rest of us its Buhari all the way

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Ziggylady(f): 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

You are forgiven,but try and change that moniker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Akanapiaigwe: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
oooduancalmdown:

Of course, why would you? Ibos are politically irrelevant. Fact!
Buhari till 2023
[/s]
I'm very sorry tongue

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by PassingShot(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

No problems. More heartache awaits you in 2019 because PMB will win by wider margin in 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by brodalikeme(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
You’re forgiven, thanks to your sincerity.

I for one never support him... I had my doubts, he didn’t disappoint me. But I’m truly shocked at his woeful performance, I doubt we are even talking about the same person

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Opens The Battleground For 2023 Presidency / BREAKING! Ajimobi, May His Soul Rest In Peace - Fisayo / Tinubu Won't Be Sworn-in As President Of Nigeria - Anonymous (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.