Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Regret Supporting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Buhari (6559 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by DKM123: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Welcome to the light. Really, it beats me that anyone can't see through Buhari and that he has absolutely nothing to offer Nigerians. He MAY have served well as an elder statesman but NEVER as a modern day President, definitely not in this new era.
He has taken us 20years backwards and it is such a shame in a time when the world is moving forward at lightening speed!

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Lagbaja01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dont come and tell us your account was hacked ooo kiss undecided
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by MrMakaveli20(m): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
You shouldn't feel sorry bro. a lot of guys thought Buhari Was the Moses of our time, the game changer. but what did we get in return?

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by ashjay001(m): 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:
But you are wrong - my account is not hacked.

Well, u were supporting d individual, not good governance.

Until someone better comes around, I still stand with PMB!

He is not moving at d expected pace, but far better than previously obtainable. A Saraki, is not enough to change my mind.
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by FarahAideed: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people?

What do you mean by "though not personally corrupt"

Buhari is the personification and epitome of wholesome corruption!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by FarahAideed: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Myself2:

You were beginning to make sense till you said Buhari is not personally corrupt, so it appears your mumu never do, so please stay in your Buhari camp, we wailers in PDP have limited forms and we are giving priority now to governors, senators and members of house of reps

Exactly !!! Buhari that is the epitome of satanic level corruption

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by lastmessenger: 4:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your sins are forgiven. Now join others and fight for our precious democracy. We can't let an old tyrant destroy us all.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by twentyk(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
I can't forgive you yet.... You have to buy me MTN #100 ..i wanna call my babe .

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Jeswino: 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:
The only why I dislike Buhari is because of the way he is handling this Fulani herdsmen issue.
I still support Buhari for a second term.
Hope he will not kill your loved ones before 2019.

You hate killing but you still choose to support the killer

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by anonymuz(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Flat-head, you should be ashamed of yourself. Look around you and ask yourself where ibos are in politics. You are politically irrelevant but you don't know it. The Saraki you following is a Yoruba muslim and if he wins, who do you think will gain most? Yorubas! The same Yorubas you love to hate. Lols! Let me tell you that majority of the defectors are Muslims. The religion politics you love to use won't work. You hate Buhari and Tinubu( because he is Yoruba), but you still licking the Norths' asses. Ibos are irrelavant in PDP.
Anyways, I am a Christian and I support Buhari for a second term.
see this is a game of politic that you can't understand. I'm not an igbo man bit the fact remains that taking power from a tyrannical man like pmb means good for the minorities.pmb is an hardened dictator, a tyrant, nepotist and a dull idiot that will not listen even to his wife.
I also learnt that the only person he listen to is an old idiot like him called maaman daura.please don't quote me cos I'm ready for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Goddex: 5:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Apology accepted

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by RisMas(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:
Christians must not allow their children to attend Arabic Studies. It is islamization ploy. It must be resisted. If they want to introduce foreign language, Dutch or Spanish should replace their jihadist Arabic Studies.

You never supported him, above was ur comment last year, this is another attention seeking troll

Next
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:
But you are wrong - my account is not hacked.
Change it to SaiWailer or KaiBuhari grin

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Your apology get k-leg.

Only one of your eyes has been open.

How could you say Buhari is not personally corrupt?

What's your definition of corruption?

so all the corruption happening around him and he didn't do anything about, you think he is not a beneficiary?

Oh boy, I have worked under corrupt people in both public and private, they're always untraceable. They used people

Before we take your apology, open the 2nd eye first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
RisMas:

You never supported him, above was ur comment last year, this is another attention seeking troll

Next

So being a supporter of Buhari means he should support foisting of religion on others. In your mind you think it's only muslims that are Buhari's supporters. You just exposed the reason why you keep supporting him is for religious purpose only - very myopic. Do you know there are many muslims who doesn't support imposing islam on others?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
Well, that's your business not mine.
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by alezzy13: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
RisMas:

Next

What has that comment got do with anything? And that's the problem I have with you guys. That I support PMB doesn't mean I become a zombie. I happen to also oppose that particular policy.

FYI, I'm Christian but not only fully supported PMB in 2015, I actively campaigned for him, against fellow Christian GEJ, who, incidentally, is from the same region as me.

But. . .

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by ItzChinnex(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
Op. na your business
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Readonee35L(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
This shi is funny

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by MENZPRIDE(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Myself2:

You were beginning to make sense till you said Buhari is not personally corrupt, so it appears your mumu never do, so please stay in your Buhari camp, we wailers in PDP have limited forms and we are giving priority now to governors, senators and members of house of reps

Bros, abeg try helep - am, even if na photocopy form, make him no dey stranded!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by chicoMX(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Onu kuru njo ge'ku nma
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by hotdealz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

Today I come out from self imposed mute mode to apologise to all I swayed here on nairaland to vote for Buhari in 2015. I remember the amount of energy I expended to campaign for Buhari hoping he was coming to fight corruption. For me, I had wished for a president that will fight corruption headlong and to pave way for another govt that will come build the economy for I knew that economically Buhari has nothing to offer. But because corruption has weighed us down as a nation and made it impossible for any meaningful development to berth in our nation. But alas, I was wrong as Buhari since taking over from Jonathan appear to have no clue on how to fight corruption. Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people? Because of above reasons and OUT of shame I decided to impose self ban on my self on nairaland.

Today after reading the news of how Buhari has paid deaf ears to the killings in Nigeria but opted to rape democracy by his disgraceful attempt to remove the Senate president for wanting to opt out of APC, I felt ashamed and at same time sorry for our country. The same saraki he said was corrupt and tried for corruption up to the highest court in nigeria and also accused of sponsoring armed robbers? I hereby apologise for wasting my time campaigning for Buhari both on nairaland and elsewhere. As you can see, i adopted my moniker just in honour of Buhari before I started campaigning for him in 2015. Someone should advise me on how to drop my moniker without having to signup afresh as am now ashamed of the moniker. For those that know me outside nairaland and who call me saibuhari, I beg you not to associate me with that name henceforth. It's really a sad day for Nigeria.

you are one of those people that defected to PDP?
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
ashjay001:

Well, u were supporting d individual, not good governance.

Until someone better comes around, I still stand with PMB!

He is not moving at d expected pace, but far better than previously obtainable. A Saraki, is not enough to change my mind.

Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Banmeallday: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Very good OP, but you need to also regret how your leaders in the 60s because of ego, accepted to be called Niggers from an area (Nigeria) in the hope of succeeding Queen Eliza and rule...

See the land today...sad
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Anigreat: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
shocked

Good one brother

God bless you

Now left for

Sarki

Madridguy

Ngenekwenu

Buhariguy

and a host of other zombies to repent.

Its very clear that idiotic Buhari doesn't mean well for our country.

God bless NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by ashjay001(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Owomkpo:

Continue deceiving yourself.

I hope, u take ur own advice, ba?

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by saibuhari(m): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
I am a free agent. I don't know the party I will support but know for sure the party I will not support- APC. When all the presidential candidates emerge I will decide.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by maestroferddi: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
PassingShot:

No problems. More heartache awaits you in 2019 because PMB will win by wider margin in 2019.
Awon Zombie...

Programmed like a robot to have a one-track mind/thinking....

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by maestroferddi: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:
I am a free agent. I don't know the party I will support but know for sure the party I will not support- APC. When all the presidential candidates emerge I will decide.
The mark of a real man is the ability to correct oneself upon realization that errors were made...

A Chinese proverb: It is not too late to turn back from (following) a wrong road.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by kunleweb: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

Today I come out from self imposed mute mode to apologise to all I swayed here on nairaland to vote for Buhari in 2015. I remember the amount of energy I expended to campaign for Buhari hoping he was coming to fight corruption. For me, I had wished for a president that will fight corruption headlong and to pave way for another govt that will come build the economy for I knew that economically Buhari has nothing to offer. But because corruption has weighed us down as a nation and made it impossible for any meaningful development to berth in our nation. But alas, I was wrong as Buhari since taking over from Jonathan appear to have no clue on how to fight corruption. Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people? Because of above reasons and OUT of shame I decided to impose self ban on my self on nairaland.

Today after reading the news of how Buhari has paid deaf ears to the killings in Nigeria but opted to rape democracy by his disgraceful attempt to remove the Senate president for wanting to opt out of APC, I felt ashamed and at same time sorry for our country. The same saraki he said was corrupt and tried for corruption up to the highest court in nigeria and also accused of sponsoring armed robbers? I hereby apologise for wasting my time campaigning for Buhari both on nairaland and elsewhere. As you can see, i adopted my moniker just in honour of Buhari before I started campaigning for him in 2015. Someone should advise me on how to drop my moniker without having to signup afresh as am now ashamed of the moniker. For those that know me outside nairaland and who call me saibuhari, I beg you not to associate me with that name henceforth. It's really a sad day for Nigeria.

Thanks for your bland honesty and coming out this way. You've joined us, team patriots. Team Better Governance. Keep speaking the truth without fear of favor

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by kunleweb: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Good one brother

God bless you

Now left for

Sarki

Madridguy

Ngenekwenu

Buhariguy

and a host of other zombies to repent.

Its very clear that idiotic Buhari doesn't mean well for our country.

God bless NIGERIA.

Sarrki will die the day Buhari will die, that one is gone. HungerBaD has stylishly left the fold.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by habisolah: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
Many of defecting lawmakers have no electoral value, says Oshiomhole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-ATaj_gkww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MAN, LCCI Fault Yari’s Call On Govs To Prepare For Possible Recession / El-rufai Opens The Battleground For 2023 Presidency / Nigerian Soldier Wins The Heart Of Passengers.see What He Did(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.