Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Regret Supporting Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Supporting Buhari (6583 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Kwankwaso: I Regret Supporting Buhari Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by KlasysTech(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
I think a lots of Yoruba supported Buhari because of the way marginalized them courtesy of Igbo. Voting Jonathan out was a very urgent & necessary steps then, and no any alternative apart from Buhari.

If Jonathan had won last election, Yoruba will be underdog & will be seriously victimize, as Igbo did not hide their hatred toward the Yorubas. Denied them all necessary position because Jonathan handled them economy key of Nigeria as then, having claiming he is their brother.

The slogan then is "It is our time" Yoruba as had their own - so they make sure they occupied all position & don't give a fvck about Yoruba.

They went ahead by wanted to deal with Yoruba people using their federal might given to them by Jonathan.

Check the thread on when Afenifere meet Jonathan in Aso rock complaining about marginalization on this forum & see the reply by Igbo.

They went ahead using their federal power to intimidate the Yoruba nation, also wanted to dominate.

They want to hijack Lagos state with federal might, having always claimed that "It's no man's land" also claimed they developed the state..

The cry then is the "It's our turn to rule Lagos state. Yoruba has being marginalizing us, Yoruba are this, Yoruba are that, given lots of bad name to the Yoruba's.

Now during the election time, they went ahead to used federal might to captured Lagos state, most of their kinsmen contested in various elected position hoping to use the federal might to win the election and probably unleash their vengeance on their perceived enemy.

Last year election in Lagos state is Igbo Vs Yoruba, they come out in masses to vote & defend the vote. But at the end of the day, they only successful fix some Igbo candidate in some political position using the FG might.

Who's truly born Yoruba will see all these thing then, and go a head to vote for Jonathan back to power, so that Igbo will chase him out of him homeland.

Remember Jonathan has to start sharing dollars in south west alone, having seen what he has done to the people.

Even if it is Shekarau that his contested against Jonathan, Yoruba will vote for them, to save their life, probably vengeance from Igbo.

So don't blamed any Yoruba for supporting Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by fuckboys: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
Madridguy grin

You don decamp? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by madridguy(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
You guys should be enjoying your one week fame tongue we know the rest.

Sai Baba till final whistle.

fuckboys:
Madridguy grin

You don decamp? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
saibuhari:

Today I come out from self imposed mute mode to apologise to all I swayed here on nairaland to vote for Buhari in 2015. I remember the amount of energy I expended to campaign for Buhari hoping he was coming to fight corruption. For me, I had wished for a president that will fight corruption headlong and to pave way for another govt that will come build the economy for I knew that economically Buhari has nothing to offer. But because corruption has weighed us down as a nation and made it impossible for any meaningful development to berth in our nation. But alas, I was wrong as Buhari since taking over from Jonathan appear to have no clue on how to fight corruption. Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people? Because of above reasons and OUT of shame I decided to impose self ban on my self on nairaland.

Today after reading the news of how Buhari has paid deaf ears to the killings in Nigeria but opted to rape democracy by his disgraceful attempt to remove the Senate president for wanting to opt out of APC, I felt ashamed and at same time sorry for our country. The same saraki he said was corrupt and tried for corruption up to the highest court in nigeria and also accused of sponsoring armed robbers? I hereby apologise for wasting my time campaigning for Buhari both on nairaland and elsewhere. As you can see, i adopted my moniker just in honour of Buhari before I started campaigning for him in 2015. Someone should advise me on how to drop my moniker without having to signup afresh as am now ashamed of the moniker. For those that know me outside nairaland and who call me saibuhari, I beg you not to associate me with that name henceforth. It's really a sad day for Nigeria.

Shove it up yer ass. They were not forced to vote

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ishilove:

Shove it up yer ass. They were not forced to vote

You have no idea. You are utterly clueless grin

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by eluquenson(m): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
I also regret campaigning for Buhari in 2015.

It's obvious the prevalent problems Nigeria is faced with is beyond human comprehension.

May God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrPresident1:

You have no idea. You are utterly clueless grin
You are so wrong wink
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by RealAdewole(m): 2:22am On Jul 25, 2018
saibuhari:
But you are wrong - my account is not hacked.
Please edit the post and put GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by RealAdewole(m): 2:31am On Jul 25, 2018
brodalikeme:
You’re forgiven, thanks to your sincerity.

I for one never support him... I had my doubts, he didn’t disappoint me. But I’m truly shocked at his woeful performance, I doubt we are even talking about the same person

Just like me I didn't for once supported his candidature
1. He is too old for that post.
2. He lied. In 2011 he said why crying that if he did not win he will not contest again
3. He did not add value to himself over the years
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by saibuhari(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

What do you mean by "though not personally corrupt"

Buhari is the personification and epitome of wholesome corruption!!!!

We should not allow our personal bias and hatred for the person of Buhari to becloud our sense of fair judgement. Aside from shehu shagari and shehu yaradua, which other Nigerian president is as modest as Buhari? Having said that I maintain that Buhari is not stealing personally from the treasury although he condones others who do, just like shagari. I am against Buhari now because of the senseless killings for which he has failed to halt, nepotism and failing to fight corruption.
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by saibuhari(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
I support what Saraki is doing to Buhari right now but will I support him for president? Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: I Regret Supporting Buhari by Bella55555(f): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
saibuhari:

Today I come out from self imposed mute mode to apologise to all I swayed here on nairaland to vote for Buhari in 2015. I remember the amount of energy I expended to campaign for Buhari hoping he was coming to fight corruption. For me, I had wished for a president that will fight corruption headlong and to pave way for another govt that will come build the economy for I knew that economically Buhari has nothing to offer. But because corruption has weighed us down as a nation and made it impossible for any meaningful development to berth in our nation. But alas, I was wrong as Buhari since taking over from Jonathan appear to have no clue on how to fight corruption. Though not personally corrupt but what's the difference between a corrupt man and one that eats and dines with corrupt people? Because of above reasons and OUT of shame I decided to impose self ban on my self on nairaland.

Today after reading the news of how Buhari has paid deaf ears to the killings in Nigeria but opted to rape democracy by his disgraceful attempt to remove the Senate president for wanting to opt out of APC, I felt ashamed and at same time sorry for our country. The same saraki he said was corrupt and tried for corruption up to the highest court in nigeria and also accused of sponsoring armed robbers? I hereby apologise for wasting my time campaigning for Buhari both on nairaland and elsewhere. As you can see, i adopted my moniker just in honour of Buhari before I started campaigning for him in 2015. Someone should advise me on how to drop my moniker without having to signup afresh as am now ashamed of the moniker. For those that know me outside nairaland and who call me saibuhari, I beg you not to associate me with that name henceforth. It's really a sad day for Nigeria.

I saw your profile and this post please change your name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers To Get N236bn Subsidy Claims By Dec. 14th — FG / Senate Queries Shortchanging Of Hajj Pilgrims By Travel Agents / Customs Blames NNPC For Increasing Rate Of Fuel Smuggling Across Border.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.