Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (5772 Views)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? / No Erection For My Wife / What Do You Normally Do When You Have Erection In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by fineboynl(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
I find this strange because fat big belle is big turn off and no no, I can't have he erection. I want to know how men have erection for fat shapeless women?

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Kharol1234: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
ftc guys abeg make who na cum comment to dis post hw do u cope wit fat grls
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by kingxsamz(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
undecidedwetin dem wan do with belle..when it's the pus5y they want.

7 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by TroublemakerPro: 3:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
fineboynl:
I find this strange because fat big belle is big turn off and no no, I can't have he erection. I want to know how men have erection for fat shapeless women?

If the ass is directly proportional to the stomach then that's a turn off

But it the ass is bigger than the stomach with at least 20% difference then it's manageable

All in all na pussy man dey find

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by donstan18: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
The most important thing is the smell and cleanness of their pussay.

They all stink, no exemption. All of them.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by lilmax(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
things i cannot knack

1. ugly face(i cant deal)
2. big belle
3. bow legs
4. k legs
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Peterpanny: 5:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
men with erectile dysfunction see them.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
So you are wondering why people like things you don't like?

6 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by ojun50(m): 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
u never see d ones wey there pussy big pass there belle
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Oyindidi(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Association of frustrated guys

10 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Deckline(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
fineboynl:
Hahahaha... Don't you know Guys automatically have erections for creatures that have a hole grin grin
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by derrydinny: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
I hate big belle pass shit, even if the yansh and boobi big like titanic, na karishika I go dey see if I wan nack

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by MVLOX(m): 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
make i just dey observe

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
lilmax:
things i cannot knack

2. big belle
3. bow legs
4. k legs
lolz... gone r dose days, i can fùck anything then, remember one girl wey we they choir group very fat girl like that and she text me on whatsapp that she want to see me that she need me then i invited her overnite cos she wor wor like it wont be a normal things to see me with her and our choirmistress too but that one na for church bathroom when the night vigil is over around 4am.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by WEEDSDOM: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
no be lie. I don't like women with big tummy turns me off. yuck!!

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
fineboynl:

But why the evils cheesy so fat ladies should not find love abi, when you are in love, seeing the lady alone sef will give you erection cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
i love my ladies big fat and endowed especially d ones with big stomach so i can use it as pillow when i cum and need to rest
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Forzap: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
70% of naija gehs get big belle..

Omo team BBW jare cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by mimimile93: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
fineboynl:

The same way you have erection for flat belle is the same way they have erection for big belle.

Remember say another man food is another man poison..

Monkey no fine but him mama like ham.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by prettyesther20: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
No woman owes u a flat tummy

If u can't deal, move along and stop talking shiit

3 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol u talking of big tummycheesy.... Guys that marry 90 yr something oyibo great grand moms...how those guys dey take get erection when such women strip nude for them in za oza roomcheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Mikeross62: 10:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
what a foolish questions
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
There's a difference between having a big tummy and having the kind where people wonder when you're due for delivery.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by ali1saidu(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2018
A man's food is another man's poison, infact big belly entice me the same you love flat belly, that's how life is.
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Twoclans(f): 5:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:

My lady you could not have said it any better kiss.Even the usual broken records of all pussy smells crew have landed.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by phemmyfour: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2018
fineboynl:
Just close your eyes and picture Beyonce or Kim lying on your bed
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by bayocanny: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Do you have big belle?
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by bayocanny: 7:25am On Jul 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Do you have big belle?
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Andracarles: 7:43am On Jul 25, 2018
The same way your father manages to have erection for your mother bro. You can ask him. Mtcheew.Pikin man .

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:03am On Jul 25, 2018
lilmax:
things i cannot knack

2. big belle
3. bow legs
4. k legs
omo u never see better bow legs... you are missing

1 Like

Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by howtodoit(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2018
Bouncingbabyboy:
omo u never see better bow legs... you are missing

Speaking from experience? grin
Re: How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? by tayo60(f): 8:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Foolish guy asking stupid question. Go ask your mama how does she look. So fat girls can't find love because of their shape? Mumu!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Are Very Wicked And Heartless / Is It Normal To Have Sexual Feelings Towards Your Blood Brother Or Sister / Two Nairalanders Madly In Love!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.