Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? (4764 Views)

You Men Need To Stop Doing This! (pic) / We Are Getting Old,why Don't You Men Want To Marry Us-female Soldiers Cry Out / How Do Men Manage To Have Erection For Women With Big Belle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by 360clips: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
It absolutely baffles me! When I see some hideous looking women with children, I'm like shocked shocked. Mahn! Which nigga manage to sleep with this?! To even look at them face to face I can't! They give me nauseating feeling! Talk less of sleeping with them. You men try no be small! How you guys manage to fvuck these ugly chimps beats my imagination. You niggas can fvuck absolutely anything!! You're all so cheap and useless! I'm so ashamed to be categorized with you men iswear! shocked angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
Have u created anything before?
Let alone creating a human with breath

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by advanceDNA: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2023
360clips:
It absolutely baffles me! When I see some hideous looking women with children, I'm like shocked shocked. Mahn! Which nigga manage to sleep with this?! To even look at them face to face I can't! Talk less of sleeping with them. You men try no be small! How you guys manage to fvuck these ugly chimps beats my imagination. You niggas can fvuck absolutely anything!! You're all so cheap and useless! I'm so ashamed to be categorized with you men iswear! shocked angry

Life happens... life's pressure and nature takes its toll on pple's appearance, from.pregnancy, to UV, to work stress, sickness and so on.....
Ur woman will also undergo changes with time......and someone will look at her and wonder : "who the fvck sleeps with this ugly woman"

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Jerkbaba: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
Konji na bastard na! Na why. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Silentgroper(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
each nigga with his own spec in a woman ..

for me. she uglee but she's got onion booty . I'm hitting...

but I don't mean being uglee to the extreme.. .

my niggaz say if she uglee but she sexy asf .

cover the face and pound away...

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by wittywriter: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Have u created anything before?
Let alone creating a human with breath
advanceDNA:

Life happens and life's pressure and nature takes its toll on pple's appearance, from.pregnancy, to UV, to work stress, sickness and so on.....
Ur woman will also undergo changes with time......and someone will look at her and wonder who the fvck sleeps with this ugly woman....

Wittyness
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by izonborn098(m): 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2023
360clips:
It absolutely baffles me! When I see some hideous looking women with children, I'm like shocked shocked. Mahn! Which nigga manage to sleep with this?! To even look at them face to face I can't! Talk less of sleeping with them. You men try no be small! How you guys manage to fvuck these ugly chimps beats my imagination. You niggas can fvuck absolutely anything!! You're all so cheap and useless! I'm so ashamed to be categorized with you men iswear! shocked angry
No matter how poor, rich, handsome, pretty or ugly u are' there is always ur type.... So melo down

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by AlphaMale666: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2023
They're psychopaths. That's how.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Karleb(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2023
You'd be surprised. As long as a woman has a vagina, there is a man out there that wants to sleep with her.

There is a crippled begger in a junction around my area, she has a child. I don tire for we men.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Blackdeewhy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Na day one u dey reason?
Mad women nko? Who dey give them bele?

Nigerian men, I hail thee

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2023
See dis Mumu OP. sad

If you check now, him Face Worwor pass Portable Zazu. πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜•

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Stawner16(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
There’s a reason doggy style was invented wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2023
360clips:
It absolutely baffles me! When I see some hideous looking women with children, I'm like shocked shocked. Mahn! Which nigga manage to sleep with this?! To even look at them face to face I can't! They give me nauseating feeling! Talk less of sleeping with them. You men try no be small! How you guys manage to fvuck these ugly chimps beats my imagination. You niggas can fvuck absolutely anything!! You're all so cheap and useless! I'm so ashamed to be categorized with you men iswear! shocked angry

Men with high testosterone can fvck any thing. Sorry about your low T

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Hohenheim(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2023
Mannnn
Shut the fΓ»ck up

1 Like

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by EDOSBROWN: 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2023
Dirty aand ugly girls na somebody Honey
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Quality20(m): 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2023
Just d way they get to sleep with enemies n d like or rape
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Allisgud: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2023
Remember.if u marry fine beautiful girl as wife she dey many people eyes,toasters plenty,there are reason men dey go for ugly girls, research shows that men who marry less beautiful women have more trust on their wife than the opposite

1 Like

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Na day one u dey reason?
Mad women nko? Who dey give them bele?

And what of girls wer de sleep with imbe? The day i caught an imbe pounding the most beautiful girl in my compound was the day i started seeing u ladies for who u really are. Very fake nd pretentious creatures with very dark nd ugly secrets.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Ex0rrcist: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2023
Silentgroper:
each nigga with his own spec in a woman ..

for me. she uglee but she's got onion booty . I'm hitting...

but I don't mean being uglee to the extreme.. .

my niggaz say if she uglee but she sexy asf .

cover the face and pound away...

πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
🀣🀣🀣🀣😝😝😝
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Nonexisting1: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2023
If the ugliness is in her face alone, use pillow to cover the face while you fucck her. Whether your face is as beautiful as Bianca Ojukwu's or as ugly as Titi Abubarka's, all I'm interested in a vaginarian is her breasts and pussy, nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by spencekat(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2023
Nonexisting1:
If the ugliness is in her face alone, [/b][b][/b]use pillow to cover the face [b][b][/b]while you fucck her. Whether your face is as beautiful as Bianca Ojukwu's or as ugly as Titi Abubarka's, all I'm interested in a vaginarian is her breasts and pussy, nothing else.
She can be suffocated by the pillow.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Vyzz: 8:05pm On Aug 24, 2023
cool

Op you fine die
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Newdawn30: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Allisgud:
Remember.if u marry fine beautiful girl as wife she dey many people eyes,toasters plenty,there are reason men dey go for ugly girls, research shows that men who marry less beautiful women have more trust on their wife than the opposite

I used to think like this when I was younger, but any woman can cheat. Infact it is the ulgy ones that cheat the most becos they need men to boost there self esteem. Once you take interest in them dey go tender the Puna , they want to feel desired by men and feel like they can fuk any guy no matter how ulgy she is. On the other hand beautiful girls are used to getting advanced from men and their beauty makes them respect themselve the more

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by jeromestarks: 8:14pm On Aug 24, 2023
When konji sets in, every pvssy is beautiful.

When you cum you come to your senses.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by SonofGod231: 8:26pm On Aug 24, 2023
All things bright and beautiful.
All things both great and small.
All things wise and wonderful.
Thy Lord God made them all.
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by izonborn098(m): 8:38pm On Aug 24, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Na day one u dey reason? Mad women nko? Who dey give them bele?
women Wey cow, dog and fish dey bleep! tueh!
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by spencekat(m): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2023
izonborn098:
women Wey cow, dog and fish dey bleep! tueh!
Some men do it for fetish/diabolical purposes
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by spencekat(m): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2023
SonofGod231:
All things bright and beautiful.
All things both great and small.
All things wise and wonderful.
Thy Lord God made them all.
Hymn master,welldone!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Jesse6(m): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2023
One thing I know is nobody on this planet earth is ugly na MONEY wey no dey

1 Like

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by izonborn098(m): 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2023
Sure banter
spencekat:
Some men do it for fetish/diabolical purposes
Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by Nursepepeye(f): 9:23pm On Aug 24, 2023
360clips:
I'm very sure you are a ugly fellow.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Men Manage To Sleep With Ugly Women? by landmark86: 9:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Op what is the definition of beauty?
Beauty without sense it nothing.
I even prefer ugly with clean pvssy than beauty with smelling pvssy.
Arise!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would The World Have Been A Better Place Without Women In It? / What Shud I Do To Dis My Foolish Roommates / President Robert Mugabe On Wasting Money On Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.